**Seen this on Radar

Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields may need a lesson in chivalry.
On Thursday, the 24-year-old football player unceremoniously threw his fiance Melissa Lopez out of the home that they once shared, rendering her homeless, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
Sources close to the couple told Radar that Shields initially split from Lopez last year and did so in the cruelest of ways.

He woke her up in the middle of the night, threw $300 at her and totally out of the blue ordered her to get out immediately, the insider said. He just told her he didnt like her anymore.
He told her that he had met someone else and she had to get out, right then and there. She gathered what she could and left and then lived out of her car for months and stayed on friends couches whenever she could."
Shields apparently then had a change of heart back in January and told Lopez she could move back in and stay in the apartment until the lease expired in July while he went out of state.

But last week Shields told Lopez that he had changed his mind yet again and she was going to have to move out, immediately!
Today he just showed up at the apartment with a moving truck -- just out the blue -- and moved all of the furniture and everything out of the home, the source revealed.
He hardly even said a word to her. He just ignored her and helped the movers get everything out. When she asked him what she was supposed to do or where she was meant to go he was just cold and said, I dont know.

Melissa doesnt have any family there. She just knows the other football wives and girlfriends so its complicated. He had totally given her the impression that they were going to get back together.
The building manager has told the 25-year-old that she will have to vacate the property immediately because she doesnt qualify to take over the lease on her own.
Shields signed a $1.2 million, thee-year deal with the Packers back in 2010.

Melissa moved to Green Bay to be with him. She was with him before he signed his big contract. They were together for three years and she really stood by him.
She was using a car that he was getting for free, all he had to do was give the rental company a signed ball and jersey. And he had the company come and take the car away from her too even though he wasnt even paying for it.
Melissa has had to deal with a lot from him. He had told her that he only had two children. But she later found out he actually has three and maybe another one on the way as theres a girl in Green Bay who is pregnant and wants him to take a paternity test.
Shields had "no comment" when reached by RadarOnline.com.

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/green-bay-packers-sam-s...

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope he shatter his knee ! Thats real f*** up and she should have just went back to her family.... but what we fail to realize is hes just a kid with little money

What will shattering his knees do???? There is nothing for US to realize we don't know them people. She should've had a back up plan... Her bad... 

paperchaser said:

i hope he shatter his knee ! Thats real f*** up and she should have just went back to her family.... but what we fail to realize is hes just a kid with little money

One more thing.....  There is a difference between "like" and "love."  If he doesn't like you then how can he love you.  #Foodforthought...........

l8dy-c said:

Yeah some women are in denial for years in order to protect themselves.In my opinion this only makes things worse.Maybe she had mental issues. I give him credit for dodging that bullet.He made the best decision if you ask me. He could of keep her around and pit her through more s***, because he seem to know about all the drama with all those baby mama's lingering around. 

Just Because... said:

@l8dy-c...

I understand exactly what you're saying.  We should LISTEN to what a man is saying and often times we don't.  According to Brii, "He just told her he didnt like her anymore."  Then LISTEN... Some of us, hear what we want to hear.....  She heard him and decided to ignore the inevitable.  This is to Melissa Lopez... Next time, don't lose yourself in a man!!!   

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/packers-player-leaves-firnc...

l8dy-c said:

I wasn't tryna convey anything.Anything else in mind?

PlaneJaneLane said:

um...I have no idea what you are trying to convey here. Sorry.

l8dy-c said:

Been there, done that. I came home from work one day and my stuff was outside the door.
There are only 2 things  I learned.
1.Always have your own sh*t.
2.Listen to man.
I never believe anything I see. So hearing this was all I needed. I thanked him for telling me left my stuff and drove off. I dodged that bullet.well, the best use we can make of the past is to face it and move the hell on. I learned from that experience. Some women tho, have a man tell them this and they still stay like ms. Lopez. She sounds pathetic to me. She should of listen tjo that man. I mean he said it 100x. 

Yeah,  that's just bitter.  In the end, he will reap.... 

JustMe said:

What will shattering his knees do???? There is nothing for US to realize we don't know them people. She should've had a back up plan... Her bad... 

paperchaser said:

Wow! Never wish bad on someone because it just might come back to you... Yes, what he did was foul but she is just as backwards for depending on him and not getting her a side account, hustle, job, education or something out the deal... She gave up too much and ended up with nothing in the end which is her fault and I hope she learns from it, but she should have learned after he put her out the first time and threw money in her face to me that's the most disrespectful thing somebody could do other than spit in your face which he probably did 

paperchaser said:

I agree.

Brii said:

Wow! Never wish bad on someone because it just might come back to you... Yes, what he did was foul but she is just as backwards for depending on him and not getting her a side account, hustle, job, education or something out the deal... She gave up too much and ended up with nothing in the end which is her fault and I hope she learns from it, but she should have learned after he put her out the first time and threw money in her face to me that's the most disrespectful thing somebody could do other than spit in your face which he probably did 

paperchaser said:

Yup. Throw money in my face and see if you ever get a sniff of me again. The only way I'd have gone back to him would be an ulterior motive and plan in effect from the moment I said yes. He wouldn't have put me out a second time. Trust!

Brii said:

paperchaser said:

AGREED

JustMe said:

paperchaser said:

Why feel sorry for a lazy unproductive  woman ?

Need A Sponsor said:

AGREED

JustMe said:

paperchaser said:

And she's at it again!

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Yup. Throw money in my face and see if you ever get a sniff of me again. The only way I'd have gone back to him would be an ulterior motive and plan in effect from the moment I said yes. He wouldn't have put me out a second time. Trust!

Brii said:

paperchaser said:

I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for her at all. 3 years together and you have nothing to show for it is one thing but once you know better you're suppose to do better. How low does your self esteem have to be to go back to a man that let you live in your car for months at a time? He didn't let her back for a day or two. She was back with him for a few months. That's enough time to save up for an emergency (ie a plane ticket back home, a down payment on an apartment you can afford, to go back to school so you can live on campus .... hell something)

If I was her mother I would be furious with her! That's all I'ma say.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Is this photo real?

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 7 hours ago. 8 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 17 hours ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"Chile....almost got nervous for a minute."
22 minutes ago
onjillica liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
46 minutes ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This makes me so sad that he's been seen w chicks. Wow. He was my dream dude."
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This really took me by surprise they have been together since his days at NC State. At least there…"
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Is this photo real?
"Ûber fake but a girl can dream."
6 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"Hope the brothers gets a black woman next time"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"Ya'll worried about jeans im worried about spending my summer looking at bishes walk around in…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"I saw a pic of her and she looked like the scream mask. But they seem pretty young to be married…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"I didnt find her bitter. Just real. Its easier to get along with a rich man more then a poor one.…"
7 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"@smitty A lot of the successful men I know did not become successful until they hit thier late…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video