**Seen this on Radar

Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields may need a lesson in chivalry.
On Thursday, the 24-year-old football player unceremoniously threw his fiance Melissa Lopez out of the home that they once shared, rendering her homeless, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
Sources close to the couple told Radar that Shields initially split from Lopez last year and did so in the cruelest of ways.

He woke her up in the middle of the night, threw $300 at her and totally out of the blue ordered her to get out immediately, the insider said. He just told her he didnt like her anymore.
He told her that he had met someone else and she had to get out, right then and there. She gathered what she could and left and then lived out of her car for months and stayed on friends couches whenever she could."
Shields apparently then had a change of heart back in January and told Lopez she could move back in and stay in the apartment until the lease expired in July while he went out of state.

But last week Shields told Lopez that he had changed his mind yet again and she was going to have to move out, immediately!
Today he just showed up at the apartment with a moving truck -- just out the blue -- and moved all of the furniture and everything out of the home, the source revealed.
He hardly even said a word to her. He just ignored her and helped the movers get everything out. When she asked him what she was supposed to do or where she was meant to go he was just cold and said, I dont know.

Melissa doesnt have any family there. She just knows the other football wives and girlfriends so its complicated. He had totally given her the impression that they were going to get back together.
The building manager has told the 25-year-old that she will have to vacate the property immediately because she doesnt qualify to take over the lease on her own.
Shields signed a $1.2 million, thee-year deal with the Packers back in 2010.

Melissa moved to Green Bay to be with him. She was with him before he signed his big contract. They were together for three years and she really stood by him.
She was using a car that he was getting for free, all he had to do was give the rental company a signed ball and jersey. And he had the company come and take the car away from her too even though he wasnt even paying for it.
Melissa has had to deal with a lot from him. He had told her that he only had two children. But she later found out he actually has three and maybe another one on the way as theres a girl in Green Bay who is pregnant and wants him to take a paternity test.
Shields had "no comment" when reached by RadarOnline.com.

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/05/green-bay-packers-sam-s...

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats really sad ... as a woman u should always have a back up plan ... A man can throw you out anytime ... U can't depend on love alone ... u will be damned everytime ... Sad story ... This man is truly classless and has a terrible heart ... at least give her some where to live ... until she can get back on her feet ...She should have been stacking paper given to her ... she made a stupid play ... he knew it .. so he made a fool of her ... poor thing .

yep!! If ive learned one thing from my mom, shaunie oneal and BA always have a separate bank account with your own coins! He had ti have been giving her and allowance and she should have been saving it. Poor girl, i hope she has her own job so she can find something on her own

marissa taylor said:

Thats really sad ... as a woman u should always have a back up plan ... A man can throw you out anytime ... U can't depend on love alone ... u will be damned everytime ... Sad story ... This man is truly classless and has a terrible heart ... at least give her some where to live ... until she can get back on her feet ...She should have been stacking paper given to her ... she made a stupid play ... he knew it .. so he made a fool of her ... poor thing .

I know there's two sides to every story, but I wish both sides would just be quiet and move on with their heads held high. I don't know the details of their relationship, but he didn't leave her homeless. If he kicked her out before, that means they had issues. No one just up and kicks you out one day. They weren't married, he didn't owe her anything. She chose to move to be closer to him.

A man leaving a woman homeless happens when a husband messes up and leaves his wife and kids with nothing. A single father walking out on his kids is leaving someone homeless. He did not leave her homeless, she made bad choices. She's a grown woman who should have some kind of skill that can get her a job and find some place to stay. She made the choice to be with him, she obviously made some other choices that have put her in this place. We all make choices, she chose to go back knowing something wasn't right.

I feel bad for her but she should have learned from the first time.  Even if she thought they were going to get back together, there's no way in hell I wouldn't have been stacking on the low.  

Wish her the best.

Will these GIRL ever learn? I never understood how you could let someone have that kind power over your lively hood. I knew that  no one would have my best intentions at heart, like me.Men are suppose to be an enhancement to a woman, not her damn life support.

The fact that she went back into this relationship with her guard down, bothers me.If he put you out once, what makes this time in the relationship is different. That should have been her wake-up call to get her s*** together,even if that meant less time at the mall and more time at a job.

She did not use her time in the relationship wisely. She should made sure:

• That she had A1 credit( on his dime)
  • made connections(sometimes its not about what you know but who you know).
  • And a fat ass savings

SMART WOMEN leave relationship with everything they came with and more.So what he bought you Gucci if you don't have a closet to put your Gucci in.

Been there, done that. I came home from work one day and my stuff was outside the door.
There are only 2 things  I learned.
1.Always have your own sh*t.
2.Listen to man.
I never believe anything I see. So hearing this was all I needed. I thanked him for telling me left my stuff and drove off. I dodged that bullet.well, the best use we can make of the past is to face it and move the hell on. I learned from that experience. Some women tho, have a man tell them this and they still stay like ms. Lopez. She sounds pathetic to me. She should of listen tjo that man. I mean he said it 100x. 

um...I have no idea what you are trying to convey here. Sorry.

l8dy-c said:

Been there, done that. I came home from work one day and my stuff was outside the door.
2.Listen to man.
I never believe anything I see. So hearing this was all I needed. I thanked him for telling me left my stuff and drove off. I dodged that bullet.well, the best use we can make of the past is to face it and move the hell on. I learned from that experience. Some women tho, have a man tell them this and they still stay like ms. Lopez. She sounds pathetic to me. She should of listen tjo that man. I mean he said it 100x. 
I wasn't tryna convey anything.Anything else in mind?

PlaneJaneLane said:

l8dy-c said:

2.Listen to man.

She's an idiot, and worst of all an idiot without a checking/savings account worth mentioning. This dude let her live in her car for months, and this new s*** came as a surprise? LOL Even though he was letting her ride the lease out til July. Uh, she barely had two months left. She STILL would've had to be on her own. Too many women take this "ride or die & been with him from the start" s*** too far to the point of stupidity. I don't know how many other ways he could've spelled it out for her that he hated her and didn't love her ass (anymore).

She should of listened to him. I never understood why women believe the victim role was good.These women keep letting things happen to them and never take action.Ms. Lopez, you just dodged a bullet. I'm proud of you. Lol 

glamazon said:

She's an idiot, and worst of all an idiot without a checking/savings account worth mentioning. This dude let her live in her car for months, and this new s*** came as a surprise? LOL Even though he was letting her ride the lease out til July. Uh, she barely had two months left. She STILL would've had to be on her own. Too many women take this "ride or die & been with him from the start" s*** too far to the point of stupidity. I don't know how many other ways he could've spelled it out for her that he hated her and didn't love her ass (anymore).

@l8dy-c...

I understand exactly what you're saying.  We should LISTEN to what a man is saying and often times we don't.  According to Brii, "He just told her he didnt like her anymore."  Then LISTEN... Some of us, hear what we want to hear.....  She heard him and decided to ignore the inevitable.  This is to Melissa Lopez... Next time, don't lose yourself in a man!!!   

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/packers-player-leaves-firnc...

l8dy-c said:

PlaneJaneLane said:

l8dy-c said:

2.Listen to man.
Yeah some women are in denial for years in order to protect themselves.In my opinion this only makes things worse.Maybe she had mental issues. I give him credit for dodging that bullet.He made the best decision if you ask me. He could of keep her around and pit her through more s***, because he seem to know about all the drama with all those baby mama's lingering around. 

Just Because... said:

@l8dy-c...

I understand exactly what you're saying.  We should LISTEN to what a man is saying and often times we don't.  According to Brii, "He just told her he didnt like her anymore."  Then LISTEN... Some of us, hear what we want to hear.....  She heard him and decided to ignore the inevitable.  This is to Melissa Lopez... Next time, don't lose yourself in a man!!!   

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/packers-player-leaves-firnc...

l8dy-c said:

PlaneJaneLane said:

l8dy-c said:

2.Listen to man.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Gift Ideas

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Go_Getta10 4 minutes ago. 3 Replies

What are y'all getting your baller for Christmas? I got my present early this year! He put the down payment on my timeshare! Aside from hopping in my birthday suit and tieing a bow around it I'm not…Continue

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by ari 5 hours ago. 42 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

New Job..

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey ladies,I need another job or a new job that pays more. I work at the hospital but the pay is not for me.. I need more money.. Not use to this! So if you ladies know anybody that hiring in the…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Networks Ban Waka Flocka's Cough Drop Ad (VIDEO)
"Lmfao. That commercial funny as hell."
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray Rice Returns To The NFL, Wins His Appeal Of Indefinite Suspension
"I'm glaf he can play again, if a team picks him up. His saving grace was the fact that the…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Who Are You? By: @milagreee
4 hours ago
ari replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Im not really new to BA but Ive read some of the old post and learned alot from the former ladies.…"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
"Those gold Lou's are hot!"
5 hours ago
ari replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown
"I dont think that he is sexually confused. Hes Gay. No ands ifs or buts and we all know he has a gf…"
5 hours ago
ari replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Gift Ideas
"How about a watch or some cologne. simple"
5 hours ago
ari commented on Niko Rose's blog post Sherman And Baldwin Challenge the NFL (Video) : by @niksofly
"Sherman had me dying laughing.He is definintely comical in his presentation, yet he does make a…"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Gift Ideas
"Ay people it's Black Friday and I need ideas!"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video