So to make a long story short an acquaintance of mine who was an around the way girl from BK (with minimal swag) came up on an Italian(older)Baller. He has upgraded her lifestyle and is her " boyfriend" so this heffa sends an invite to her "Fabulous Holiday Soiree" and this b**** puts Valet parking only for European and Exotic cars only....So needless to say I won't be attending. She has gotten out of control I personally was insulted by the disclaimer...I wanted to post a pic of the tacky ass invite but my husband threw it in the trash as he too was insulted. What say you?

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear you on the shallow and classless people..I can't.

Siren said:

Girl I can not even understand the thought process behind her whole everything... like this is a clear case of money doesn't buy you class! The thing is money or no money I am not fond of shallow, classless folks. My bet is this dude is going to get sick of the monster he created and send her back to do or die Bed Stuy she better hope she makes it through the new year...smmfh
luvsmoochez said:

o my damn! lmfao

 

Siren: You know that sounds like some LA fake bish sh*t right? All these boughetto/new money mf'ers with that attidude if you and rollin luxury you shouldn't pull up to the party. Tell that b*tch to SAT DOWN **in my madea vocie**. University of Smitty said:

I know a chick like that.  She was the biggest hoe on this side of Lake Erie.  So much so, her first child was by the neighborhood pimp.  She met and married a baller and then acted as if she was scared to park her beamer on the same block that she let n***as ran trains on her.  You can f**k right there but you cant park right there??????....b***h please

My 14-year-old hoopty and I would have been right behind you.

Sheli said:

Oooh I would have RSVP & dropped my Ford off right there at the Valet & dared them not to park it. I hate people like that

lol Phoenix you are stoopid! lol And you can't take Ashley and Sheli no damn wheres! lol

Siren, I'm still reeling over her not wanting to park her car in her old hoe stroll neighborhood. If she pay the crackhead on the corner a couple dollars they would probably look out for her vehicle. lol

Phoenix said:

Right! They drive hybrid cars and save their money. 

I can borrow an exotic car tho...he should have wealthy friends... *digs the invite outta Sirens trash* lmaooo jk



Siren said:

Girl people with REAL Money don't care about cars like that any damn way..

Princessa said:

Funny made me think of a story I read. A man had to leave his Aston Martin for servicing and was given

a C Class or something as a loaner. He went about his daily errands. He returned and was chatting with the shop owner who remarked that the Aston owners never complained about the loaner it was always the lower level Benz or lexus owners who had a fit! Ha

I have a mustang GT too!!!! however I wouldnt feel offended , I have been too alot of parties and they also requested that only exotic cars are parked in the front!! if its a nice party at a hotel or mansion .
  If she really was acting brand new she wouldnt have invited you,..... not unless she is the type that likes to show off...Siren said:

Her c class can't f*** with the engine in my Mustang GT Anyway...Its so absurd it's funny!

Sheli said:

Oooh I would have RSVP & dropped my Ford off right there at the Valet & dared them not to park it. I hate people like that
Hell most US millionaires drive American made vehicles! 

This heffa has NO class what so ever!!!!

Phoenix said:

Right! They drive hybrid cars and save their money. 

I can borrow an exotic car tho...he should have wealthy friends... *digs the invite outta Sirens trash* lmaooo jk



Siren said:

Girl people with REAL Money don't care about cars like that any damn way..

Princessa said:

Funny made me think of a story I read. A man had to leave his Aston Martin for servicing and was given

a C Class or something as a loaner. He went about his daily errands. He returned and was chatting with the shop owner who remarked that the Aston owners never complained about the loaner it was always the lower level Benz or lexus owners who had a fit! Ha

what offends me is I don't care where the car is parked...If you have a valet he should be parking all cars tell the valet only park whatever your preference in the front but to tell me b**** you gotta walk in the dead of winter  rain/sleet/or snow cause you are not in an "exotic" car is tacky classless and ignorant...and the fact that she had the gall to put that s*** in writing...

material girl said:

I have a mustang GT too!!!! however I wouldnt feel offended , I have been too alot of parties and they also requested that only exotic cars are parked in the front!! if its a nice party at a hotel or mansion .
  If she really was acting brand new she wouldnt have invited you,..... not unless she is the type that likes to show off...Siren said:

Her c class can't f*** with the engine in my Mustang GT Anyway...Its so absurd it's funny!

Sheli said:

Oooh I would have RSVP & dropped my Ford off right there at the Valet & dared them not to park it. I hate people like that

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE

Started by Lindsay Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 10 hours ago. 6 Replies

OK SOOOO I MET A VERRRRRY FAMOUS RAPPER WHEN I WAS OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND WE REALLY HIT IT OFF... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND WE'VE BEEN TEXTING (SMALL TALK) AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN ASAP. THIS…Continue

Latest Activity

Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"doubt*"
17 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"I dont think child support payments should be halted. The NFL is paying his insurance, not…"
18 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"She thought because they had one on one time she was gonna be his gf i bet he did the same shit…"
21 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
37 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"Delete Comment I don't get it at all @Sandy Cheeks! Your choice was to go to the media? And…"
49 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"@Niko Rose She is not thinking about the situation. She just want what comes with the territory."
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Sherman And Baldwin Challenge the NFL (Video) : by @niksofly
"Probably a fine, but every company he named will probably pay it"
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"He should have maintained his payments or gotten an adjustment it they were beyond his means. They…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"Smh! So let me get this right? You want to see if this against player conduct to gain what? If it…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 5 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video