So to make a long story short an acquaintance of mine who was an around the way girl from BK (with minimal swag) came up on an Italian(older)Baller. He has upgraded her lifestyle and is her " boyfriend" so this heffa sends an invite to her "Fabulous Holiday Soiree" and this b**** puts Valet parking only for European and Exotic cars only....So needless to say I won't be attending. She has gotten out of control I personally was insulted by the disclaimer...I wanted to post a pic of the tacky ass invite but my husband threw it in the trash as he too was insulted. What say you?

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear you on the shallow and classless people..I can't.

Siren said:

Girl I can not even understand the thought process behind her whole everything... like this is a clear case of money doesn't buy you class! The thing is money or no money I am not fond of shallow, classless folks. My bet is this dude is going to get sick of the monster he created and send her back to do or die Bed Stuy she better hope she makes it through the new year...smmfh
luvsmoochez said:

o my damn! lmfao

Siren: You know that sounds like some LA fake bish sh*t right? All these boughetto/new money mf'ers with that attidude if you and rollin luxury you shouldn't pull up to the party. Tell that b*tch to SAT DOWN **in my madea vocie**. University of Smitty said:

I know a chick like that.  She was the biggest hoe on this side of Lake Erie.  So much so, her first child was by the neighborhood pimp.  She met and married a baller and then acted as if she was scared to park her beamer on the same block that she let n***as ran trains on her.  You can f**k right there but you cant park right there??????....b***h please

My 14-year-old hoopty and I would have been right behind you.

Sheli said:

Oooh I would have RSVP & dropped my Ford off right there at the Valet & dared them not to park it. I hate people like that

lol Phoenix you are stoopid! lol And you can't take Ashley and Sheli no damn wheres! lol

Siren, I'm still reeling over her not wanting to park her car in her old hoe stroll neighborhood. If she pay the crackhead on the corner a couple dollars they would probably look out for her vehicle. lol

Phoenix said:

Right! They drive hybrid cars and save their money. 

I can borrow an exotic car tho...he should have wealthy friends... *digs the invite outta Sirens trash* lmaooo jk

Siren said:

Girl people with REAL Money don't care about cars like that any damn way..

Princessa said:

Funny made me think of a story I read. A man had to leave his Aston Martin for servicing and was given

a C Class or something as a loaner. He went about his daily errands. He returned and was chatting with the shop owner who remarked that the Aston owners never complained about the loaner it was always the lower level Benz or lexus owners who had a fit! Ha

I have a mustang GT too!!!! however I wouldnt feel offended , I have been too alot of parties and they also requested that only exotic cars are parked in the front!! if its a nice party at a hotel or mansion .
  If she really was acting brand new she wouldnt have invited you,..... not unless she is the type that likes to show off...Siren said:

Her c class can't f*** with the engine in my Mustang GT Anyway...Its so absurd it's funny!

Sheli said:

Oooh I would have RSVP & dropped my Ford off right there at the Valet & dared them not to park it. I hate people like that
Hell most US millionaires drive American made vehicles! 

This heffa has NO class what so ever!!!!

Phoenix said:

Right! They drive hybrid cars and save their money. 

I can borrow an exotic car tho...he should have wealthy friends... *digs the invite outta Sirens trash* lmaooo jk

Siren said:

Girl people with REAL Money don't care about cars like that any damn way..

Princessa said:

Funny made me think of a story I read. A man had to leave his Aston Martin for servicing and was given

a C Class or something as a loaner. He went about his daily errands. He returned and was chatting with the shop owner who remarked that the Aston owners never complained about the loaner it was always the lower level Benz or lexus owners who had a fit! Ha

what offends me is I don't care where the car is parked...If you have a valet he should be parking all cars tell the valet only park whatever your preference in the front but to tell me b**** you gotta walk in the dead of winter  rain/sleet/or snow cause you are not in an "exotic" car is tacky classless and ignorant...and the fact that she had the gall to put that s*** in writing...

material girl said:

I have a mustang GT too!!!! however I wouldnt feel offended , I have been too alot of parties and they also requested that only exotic cars are parked in the front!! if its a nice party at a hotel or mansion .
  If she really was acting brand new she wouldnt have invited you,..... not unless she is the type that likes to show off...Siren said:

Her c class can't f*** with the engine in my Mustang GT Anyway...Its so absurd it's funny!

Sheli said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Carla Jenkins 32 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 42 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"Jim always spazzes out on females. Let it be a man though... "
32 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"@Sean I totally agree. I wouldn't tattoo no man's name on me.  @Eleven8 Has Fantasia…"
34 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"oh ok...lol"
42 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"Fool ass. Next headline gonna read,"Fannie's new boo caught texting a stripper, baby…"
42 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"looks like part of a knight's armo...with the screws and stuff"
49 minutes ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"he's the guy that did the Red Nose song...'and she gon shake it like a red nose' lol"
54 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Loyce Means (Former NFL Player/Model)
"He has a different look about him...I'm thinking it's the baby face."
59 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"I never heard of him either...but I'm going to call to see if he changed it already...hahaha"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"Really? He's quite lame for that...smh"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"It looks really nice. I'm not sure what it is though. Looks like part of a collared shirt. I…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video