PETTY HUSTLES.....whats some easy ways you make money that you dont mind sharing with your fellow BA members

Im always against petty hustles, but then again there are a few things you can do to make a quick buck, or ways you can use petty hustles to pay for something for your kids.  

Selling plasma:  Ive been selling my plasma for years now.  gives me an extra 200 bucks per month, which in essence is an extra 2400 a year.  That little $ pays for all my daughters activities and equipment needed for them. Or you can simply use it to pay for an inexpensive trip. 

Proof-reading:  My gf does this one, she gets maybe a hundred to 150 per month on it.  She uses it to invest in penny stocks and damn near doubles her $.  

----so whats your petty hustle

Tags: big, change, results, small

Views: 8965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Babysitting is where its at when you are in school.  I currently go to school full time and I work full time as a nanny.  It is perfect b/c I only care for one child and he naps for 2-3 hours a day which allows time for homework. 

I also decided to start a nanny placement agency and I am working on getting that up and running. 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I babysit a lot, and am on the fence about opening a daycare with a friend of the family. I'd only be there in the evenings and weekends, which means I'd have no down time between work and school. I'd also be liable for anything that happens when I'm not there, so I'm not too sure how I feel about that.

I do fill in at a few daycares, and I get paid well without a degree at some of the white learning centers because I'm great with the kids and the parents assume I'm highly credentialed. I have my safety licenses, and am working on the foodservice certificate as if I'm a full-time childcare worker. In a good month, I make an extra $200-$300 just doing two nights and a Saturday.

I am an aspiring florist. So for special occasions like Mother's Day, valentine’s day and graduations I buy whole sale flowers and sell them. I made a killing last year. I also make wreafs during Christmas time custom made for sororities and fraternities.

Lol. I can't wait until my little cousins get to college. They will be huslin'. 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

lol at lil miss entrepreneur

Rad said:

When I was in College, I tutored in 3 hard science/math courses for college and high school kids. I charged high school kids 35/hour and college kids 20/hour. I averaged 200/week. The 2 weeks before Mid-terms and finals I could easily make 400/week.

There was a girl in the dorm that cooked for the floor and charged $3/plate. She had no overhead since she used food stamps to buy the food.

Part-time personal assistant. In most major cities, there are concierge services that run kind of like Zifty with delivery. If you're available to run an errand for the client, you're buzzed and told your assignment and you get a percentage of assignment.

I tried the secret shopping thing too, but didnt like it either. People try to glam it up to recruit you.

blackfujones said:

secret shoppers and survey takers are cool too. i did the secret shopper thing once but didnt like it

Interesting. Details please!

Rad said:

Part-time personal assistant. In most major cities, there are concierge services that run kind of like Zifty with delivery. If you're available to run an errand for the client, you're buzzed and told your assignment and you get a percentage of assignment.

Hey BA! I started selling plasma and bone marrow after seeing this post...I also secret shop and sell hair
Really?? A coworker of mine sells bone marrow.. Is it painful? She also said she sells her eggs for thousands to couples who can't conceive but thats just not something I could do, I need all of mine lol

Charlie/Daddy's Girl said:
Hey BA! I started selling plasma and bone marrow after seeing this post...I also secret shop and sell hair

Stocks.

The bone marrow is withdrawn from your pelvis via a long needle with a local anesthetic. Depending on how much you want to donate they can withdraw from both hips. I think it's painful but I have a very low pain threshold.

Also, as far as egg donation, what race is your co-worker? My guess is she's white. There's not a huge demand for ethnic eggs but it can't hurt to try. Egg donation is not easy.

DB said:

Really?? A coworker of mine sells bone marrow.. Is it painful? She also said she sells her eggs for thousands to couples who can't conceive but thats just not something I could do, I need all of mine lol

I  don't know much about it outside of what I was told in passing conversation honestly. A friend of mine used this service  for his laundry because he didn't like how the hotel did his laundry/dry cleaning.

SoLuscious said:

Interesting. Details please!

Rad said:

i was gonna ask the same thing. I would definately do it if ethnic eggs were needed.

Rad said:

The bone marrow is withdrawn from your pelvis via a long needle with a local anesthetic. Depending on how much you want to donate they can withdraw from both hips. I think it's painful but I have a very low pain threshold.

Also, as far as egg donation, what race is your co-worker? My guess is she's white. There's not a huge demand for ethnic eggs but it can't hurt to try. Egg donation is not easy.

DB said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SACK CHASER 9 hours ago. 270 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 10 hours ago. 13 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor yesterday. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Happy I'm not the only person that don't have the understanding of being ride or die.…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"LMAO look at Khloe! Just look at her! "
2 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I knew this fling wouldn't last long. French isn't one of the "polished" and I…"
2 hours ago
mese commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I would have dropped his ass off and drove off... You will not have me out in the hood risking my…"
3 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"I loved SL this season....Im mad keisha and malcolm are gone...fashion is the focal point on this…"
3 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"LOL Spice!!! He needs to do some soul searching"
3 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"She does look like a cute lil donkey Eleven....I kinda feel like Tiny brought this…"
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I really think she has some esteem issues...."
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Taraji P. Henson In Stella and Jamie Dress and Alon Livne Spring/Summer 2014 White Platform Heels
"I like the dress and kinda the shoes....not together tho"
4 hours ago
FrostBiteMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"This is hilarious. Red bottoms at the bodega? No thanks, Papi LOL."
5 hours ago
B Thang commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"Single ladies started getting good, I'm glad Centric picked up."
5 hours ago
Bonita commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"bitchassness is an epidemic "
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video