WHY THEY DO US LIKE THAT??? 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=231B5vZK_Mc&feature=youtube_gdat...


And what does play mean? LOL

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its true though

"Get ya kids, get ya kids because I don't play with everybody's kids."
"I will box her f___kin head off." LMMFAOOOO
*Hangs head* LOL I know I was hurt when I saw it though I was like damn LMAO

Chanel said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Its true though

That's how you talk Brii?! LMAO! Every time I read your posts, I'ma imagine you talking like that!!

 

HHHAAAAAAA! When dude was sticking his tongue out I fell out! @ 2:11 and 3:38 I FELL OUT

 

GIRL NOOO! I'm hurt now LOL I talk like that when I have to cuss somebody out other than that I sound like a white girl LMAO

I do the tongue thing though I'm trying to quit LMAO

Honeycoated said:

That's how you talk Brii?! LMAO! Every time I read your posts, I'ma imagine you talking like that!!

 

HHHAAAAAAA! When dude was sticking his tongue out I fell out! @ 2:11 and 3:38 I FELL OUT

 

I'm the firs person to go and get smallfrieschickenwingssaltpepperketchuppinklemonadeaaaaand a resses cup smdh. I stay in my bag, ain't a dude out there getting the oils from me lol. Can't stand snacks and his parties are beyond irking, I just can't with him. And I am quick to tell bi's to line it thee f*** up bye girl.

*I need hoodrat rehab*

lol this ish was funny! lmao, he make my azz itch!! "a gooder den a m'fer cheese steak:<--- died!

Getted!! Getted! Irks my face! LMAO!! It's a DONE BUN!!!!!! this ish was funny as hell

LMMFAOOOO.. I choked I call Raheem and them whenever I have a problem lol.. The get your kids is me ALLLL DAY lol

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm the firs person to go and get smallfrieschickenwingssaltpepperketchuppinklemonadeaaaaand a resses cup smdh. I stay in my bag, ain't a dude out there getting the oils from me lol. Can't stand snacks and his parties are beyond irking, I just can't with him. And I am quick to tell bi's to line it thee f*** up bye girl.

*I need hoodrat rehab*

Checks on deck!
I'm tired of these young bols I need me a old head LMAO

Love is a Losing Game said:

lol this ish was funny! lmao, he make my azz itch!! "a gooder den a m'fer cheese steak:<--- died!

Getted!! Getted! Irks my face! LMAO!! It's a DONE BUN!!!!!! this ish was funny as hell

He da Nike man!!! LAMO

Brii said:

Checks on deck!
I'm tired of these young bols I need me a old head LMAO

Love is a Losing Game said:

lol this ish was funny! lmao, he make my azz itch!! "a gooder den a m'fer cheese steak:<--- died!

Getted!! Getted! Irks my face! LMAO!! It's a DONE BUN!!!!!! this ish was funny as hell

His swagg is on a bean! lol I'm still laughing at that ish
LMAO
Bad girls xoxo get it popping toooo
Her uggs was smoking 

Love is a Losing Game said:
His swagg is on a bean! lol I'm still laughing at that ish

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

TreJaye in Remake of Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart

Started by Misha Stevens in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Sources state that Actor,Model, and Host TreJaye will be playing as Fridge in the Remake of Jumanji, who relocated to Atlanta recently - Wonder why?. TreJaye was featured in Greenleaf, A Drama Series…Continue

Tags: actortrejaye, TreJaye, TreJaye.TV

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou's event was featured
Thumbnail

Philly - Comedy Competition @ Studio Movie Grill 9/29 at Studio Movie Grill

September 29, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9pm
10 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted an event
Thumbnail

Philly - Comedy Competition @ Studio Movie Grill 9/29 at Studio Movie Grill

September 29, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9pm
10 hours ago
MsJennyb posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
12 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
12 hours ago
Nancy T. Shear updated their profile
14 hours ago
Profile IconKysie Woods, Candice Accola, menglanfen and 23 more joined Baller Alert.com
14 hours ago
StevedeKhkanov StevedeKhkanov updated their profile
15 hours ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Quavo (Migos) Got The Threesome Of A Lifetime
"ewwwww! she kissed her with his c** in her mouth! ok im just a square.... lol!  and dont mind…"
17 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Quavo (Migos) Got The Threesome Of A Lifetime
"So did his d!ck taste like salami, you scumbucket b!tch? Can't lie though she a freak. I see…"
19 hours ago
Jewel Willis and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service