Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*clapping* for nene. she looks good
oh yeah and jhud looks good for just having a baby:)
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.
I think that's Kelly Clarkson and Yeah, Miley did a lil too much, then the fishnets pushes the look too far. I like Jordin Sparks' dress (I loved her black hair)!
S0 F L Y Y said:
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

'Hamilton' Production Adds Extra Show in Honor of Hillary Clinton

The #Hamilton cast is standing united with #Democratic nominee #HillaryClinton and have added an extra show in support of her campaign. The cast will be hosting a fundraiser and adding an additional…Continue

Teacher Alleges that Students Hacked Her Sext Messages and Spread Them Throughout the School

According to the #NewYorkPost, one teacher is claiming that students hacked her sex-rated online chat and school officials have failed to punish the students. #AngelaCosta, a social studies teacher…Continue

Latest Activity

MsJennyb posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
MsJennyb's 3 blog posts were featured
30 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan's 3 blog posts were featured
44 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Sinead O’Connor Has Been Located After Threatening Suicide – blogged by @MsJennyb
"I wished they would've fished your lifeless body out of the river you bald headed b!tch."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Jaguars LB Dan Skuta Arrested After Assaulting a Woman Who Wouldn't Give Him Her Number - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Let's see if he gets the Greg Hardy, Ray Rice treatment where everybody has fake outrage and…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Pictures of Detail’s Injuries Caused by Drake’s Bodyguard Surface – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Just look like an average ni99a who Diabetes acting up again."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Niko Rose's blog post Exchange Between Defendant & Judge Ends With "Suck My D*ck" and "Go F*ck Yourself" - blogged by @niksofly
"They let white people get away with all type of sh!t, let a black person do that sh!t in court.…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post Ballerific Sports: Dwyane Wade To Accept Outside Offers - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"I like that shirt and his skin looks amazing."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Who Wore It Better: Kourtney Kardashian vs. Naturi Naughton Wearing Nina Ricci Noir Patchwork Lace Gown
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Former Colts RB Zurlon Tipton Dies After Gun Accidentally Discharges and Shoots Him - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"That's what his dumb a$$ get."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Former Colts RB Zurlon Tipton Dies After Gun Accidentally Discharges and Shoots Him - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service