Tags: arie, braxton, cyrus, divas, hudson, idia, jennifer, leona, lewis, miley, More…nene, toni, vhi

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*clapping* for nene. she looks good
oh yeah and jhud looks good for just having a baby:)
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.
I think that's Kelly Clarkson and Yeah, Miley did a lil too much, then the fishnets pushes the look too far. I like Jordin Sparks' dress (I loved her black hair)!
S0 F L Y Y said:
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Who Is Taeboi???

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 4 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Burger King Adds Hot Dogs to the Menu

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

In any business, it's always about staying ahead of the competition. Now #BurgerKing introduces a new menu item to the mix. The franchise has permanently added grilled hot dogs to its menu.The new…Continue

WHAT CHU HUSTLE BOUT VIDEO FULL

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Protestors Organizing Anti-Beyoncé Rally Outside NFL Headquarters In NYC

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

It appears that #Beyonce's pro-black stance at #SuperBowl 50 is p****** off an awful lot of white people, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giulani, who said he "thought that it was really…Continue

Latest Activity

Fabulous and Fun posted a status
"LemonDropPop. Now you know YOU can't even see that pic! LOL!!! Your too funny! Have a fabulous day though!"
17 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
37 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Department Of Justice Sues Ferguson After City Council Rejects Reform
"That's right get their ass in line.  "
43 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Flint Mayor Karen Weaver Announces Plan To Eliminate Lead Pipes
"Really?  So now you want to try and fix the genocide of an entire city that you played a part…"
44 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Asimplebijou's blog post Flint Mayor Karen Weaver Announces Plan To Eliminate Lead Pipes
54 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post 20 Y.O. Accused of Shooting and Decapitating Grandparents in Oklahoma City - blogged by: @proudlylauren
54 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Char Turner's blog post Omari Hardwick Credits Denzel Washington For Saving Him From Homelessness (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
55 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 7 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Christina Milian Wearing Sck The Label's Flex Crop Top and Sia Cargo Pants
"She looks gorgeous and that look is hot!"
2 hours ago
Fiyah Baby commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 20 Y.O. Accused of Shooting and Decapitating Grandparents in Oklahoma City - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"That is just demonic. Wow."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service