Tags: arie, braxton, cyrus, divas, hudson, idia, jennifer, leona, lewis, miley, More…nene, toni, vhi

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ain't saying ish for this post LOL
I'll be nice and say nothing.
Jordan & NeNe look cute
*clapping* for nene. she looks good
oh yeah and jhud looks good for just having a baby:)
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.
I think that's Kelly Clarkson and Yeah, Miley did a lil too much, then the fishnets pushes the look too far. I like Jordin Sparks' dress (I loved her black hair)!
S0 F L Y Y said:
Is that Mandy Moore?! Whew. I didn't know she'd gained weight like that. Not saying she looks bad... just didn't know. However, I do NOT approve of that velvet frock. Miley?! Why???? Where is her momma? I know you are growing up but that is BAD on a grown woman.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
4 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
6 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
9 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
10 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video