I am really pissed at Tami for that last episode of BB wives where she got the one shot in her and all of the sudden she going in on Keisha! I feel like this, if you don't want people to see you or your crew as bullies why do you keep doing ish bullies do? She talking about don't call her out her name, but she quick to call someone else out of theirs, and wants respect but doesn't want to respect the fact that people will have an opinion about you regardless of whether or not it's true! And in this case, Keisha was right, you are making a fool out of yourself! First it was Meka, now it's Keisha! It seems as if she zero's in on who she percieves to be weaker at the moment and goes for the kill and it's starting to get really sickening to watch.

There behaviors has led to sponsors pulling out of the show and without sponsors do you really have a show? I mean was anyone else offended by the behavior she showed at the table in Tahiti? I thought it was dope fiend type behavior because if one drink (shot) sets you off like that than you don't need to drink! That's a symptom of alcoholism when your first drink sends you over the edge like a crazy woman! I am so tired of the BS and want someone to whoop their azzess already! Between her and Ev, this show has gone to the dogs! Peep her comments according to HipHopGossipSite.com:

 

Tami on her lashing out:
"The way I’ve dealt with things over the course of my life comes from deep-routed issues. Everybody has to respect the fact that people are going to take the journey and cross bridges when they’re ready to do it. People judge based on how they would handle a situation. They don’t take into consideration how a person was raised. Everybody’s going to handle things differently.”

Tami on being bullied by the masses:
“You don’t have to follow me on Twitter. You really don’t. You don’t have to like me on Facebook. You don’t have to do any of that. If you disagree with how I handle something or the way a moment went down, you can say that and you don’t have to call me a b****. You don’t have to call me a lowlife. You don’t have to call me a hood rat. You don’t have to call me out my name to get your point across. I can take any type of criticism as long as you’re respectful to me, but people have a tendency to chastise and belittle us and not really realizing they’re doing the bullying".

 

I feel like the b****, on the cool, is trying to talk s***! Does anyone else feel the same?

Views: 792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What sponsors pulled out of the show????

It's tv. Not saying Tami was right, but why nobody mad at Suzie for running her mouth all the time.

And Skytz you and I have come a long way, but you are a bully yourself at times...
Lol

LMAO, I am not!

JustMe said:

What sponsors pulled out of the show????

It's tv. Not saying Tami was right, but why nobody mad at Suzie for running her mouth all the time.

And Skytz you and I have come a long way, but you are a bully yourself at times...

actually she does NEED people to like and follow her, because those are the ones who watch her show. I dont do either.

 

I read that Pepsi, Summers Eve, and a couple of other companies have already pulled their sponsorship of BB wives and Ev and Ocho. That show hasn't even started yet and they already losing their sponsors because of Evilyn attitude! They kill me how they say they aren't bullies but do ish that appears to be bullyshit. I liked Tami too and it makes me mad she is acting like this. Why she didn't get mad at Ev for talking about her hair, nails, and outfit when she walked to the bathroom on their first meeting? Seems like she should have went off on Ev for that right? I haven't heard her utter a peep about any of that, but all of the sudden this season they are BFF's!

i'm thinkin' the same thing Skytz...Eve must have some sweet ass pu$$y because b****** be kissin' her ass big time. 

Skytz0100 said:

I read that Pepsi, Summers Eve, and a couple of other companies have already pulled their sponsorship of BB wives and Ev and Ocho. That show hasn't even started yet and they already losing their sponsors because of Evilyn attitude! They kill me how they say they aren't bullies but do ish that appears to be bullyshit. I liked Tami too and it makes me mad she is acting like this. Why she didn't get mad at Ev for talking about her hair, nails, and outfit when she walked to the bathroom on their first meeting? Seems like she should have went off on Ev for that right? I haven't heard her utter a peep about any of that, but all of the sudden this season they are BFF's!

She is coming off like the biggest hypocrite right now and using that excuse about you have issues doesn't work with me, hell, I have been on my own since I was 16 but I am not taking it out on other people because I wasn't born in affluence or riding white Bentley's to school! There is no excuse for the behavior she is showing and if this is a consolidated effort on their behalf to boost ratings then they are doing a good job with that but there reputations as INTELLIGENT women are being diminished exponentially by their behavior and ignorance!

Sorry, didn't try to come off as an intellectual but couldn't figure out how to pull my ghetto dictionary out to complete that last sentence since I am in work mode, LMAO!

ReadytoSettleDown said:

i'm thinkin' the same thing Skytz...Eve must have some sweet ass pu$$y because b****** be kissin' her ass big time. 

Skytz0100 said:

I read that Pepsi, Summers Eve, and a couple of other companies have already pulled their sponsorship of BB wives and Ev and Ocho. That show hasn't even started yet and they already losing their sponsors because of Evilyn attitude! They kill me how they say they aren't bullies but do ish that appears to be bullyshit. I liked Tami too and it makes me mad she is acting like this. Why she didn't get mad at Ev for talking about her hair, nails, and outfit when she walked to the bathroom on their first meeting? Seems like she should have went off on Ev for that right? I haven't heard her utter a peep about any of that, but all of the sudden this season they are BFF's!

bwahahah @ coochie products

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I read summers eve or one of those coochie product lines lol

JustMe said:

What sponsors pulled out of the show????

It's tv. Not saying Tami was right, but why nobody mad at Suzie for running her mouth all the time.

And Skytz you and I have come a long way, but you are a bully yourself at times...

Someting wrong with her ass. She said that millions will lose out if BBW is canceled. This right her tells you she got a problem!!!!http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2012/05/tami-roman-secures-book-...

Everyone knows she has a screw loose since back in the day, when she was on MTV. Not surprised to see all kinds of crazy pour out of her.

all for t.v!! the arguements make no sense. no one will watch if they are sitting around singing we are the world. lol

*giving skytz the sideeye*
 

I think Tami is an alcoholic.  Keshia knew that b***h wasnt wrapped to tight before she went straight to her girls talking sh*t.....lol   On that note, I agree with DJ.....STAGED!!!  Bad idea, though.  It's real hard to watch.


 Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, I am not!

JustMe said:

What sponsors pulled out of the show????

It's tv. Not saying Tami was right, but why nobody mad at Suzie for running her mouth all the time.

And Skytz you and I have come a long way, but you are a bully yourself at times...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Carla Jenkins commented on Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
"I kind of agree on both sides. Yes, it is the parents' responsibilities to take care of their…"
55 minutes ago
Lady Thriller posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Lady Thriller's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
That Fly Philly Diva updated their profile
2 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked Paige_Kendra_'s blog post Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Star Tatyana Ali Gets Hitched To The Man She Met on eHarmony - blogged by: @paige_kendra_
2 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
2 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Cincinnati Police Officer Under Investigation After Facebook Post About White Cops – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Are there no black lawyers there? SMH! His public defender needs to use Officer J. Hooks of Iowa as…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
"Kobe worth over $300 million so whatever they was asking for was not going to affect your…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Lady Thriller's blog post High School Pal Exposes Dr. Phil For Being An Angry Drunk -blogged By @LadyThriller69
"I believe it."
10 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
11 hours ago
Audry Hackner posted a status
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service