Put away your shade/hate/and disdain for me and wish me a happy bday

Listen women of Baller Alert I know we've had our ups and downs.

Boss believes im a self serving jerk, who's in front of the courthouse screaming "YOU MUST ACQUIT" for mandecesses"or whatever this s-curl wearing ninja name is

Love thinks I'm the ambassador for "saveaninja.com.

Tone wishes I'd just side with him and quit talking logical sense to his ass.

Ally wishes I'd get pushed off a bridge by the closest woman.

eleven hopes n prays that i'd quit arguing semantics with her from time to time.

CCD just wants me to acknowledge that i will be some woman's "he-b****" sooner or later

DJ wishes I'd just shutup n keep on posting .gifs n funny s***

and Smitty just tapping her lil feet waiting on me to acknowledge the fact that next life time she'd have me more open then my pocket book at walmart.

But it's my bday yall, and quite frankly balleralert is the only site i frequent to engage in some sort of civil/ratchet conversation on the internet. Which so happens to be a weee bit more about women trying to dig off in men's pocket. So wish me happy bday n quit all that nonsense

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday!!!

lmao @ the gif. Happy Birthday man (it's my brother's bday to day, so I understand y'all crazee a$$es) strong silent type, generous to a fault, bull headed but takes care of the women in your life with a passion.

Happy birthday, BFJ! And why you gotta be a he-bish just for making your woman happy? Happy wife? Happy life! lol

Seriously, I hope you are having a great day! :-)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday.

Lmaoooooo FUNNY!!!! True but funny!!!! But happy belated bday black....

I'm late but Happy Birthday Black Fu!! :)

Happy birthday!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

nyeasia updated their profile
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Ooooo! "
2 hours ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He was just in DC at Josephine's with a Spanish girl. I guess the saying is right, these dudes…"
3 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This confirms her ass is really crazy lol. Wow!"
3 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"She'll have a new man by the series premiere"
3 hours ago
mariemarie675 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"There are affluent black ppl in every major city. If you are from the bottom then that may be hard…"
3 hours ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Aww Tiny's song is cute. Glad Tip's back to his senses."
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
4 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"If my boyfriend had kids, I would want to be actively apart of their lives. I think it is up to the…"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"Oh gosh, I'm about to be calling all over the place trying to find these damn shoes in store.…"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"My thing is I feel like some of them were trying to look down their nose at "everyday"…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video