Put away your shade/hate/and disdain for me and wish me a happy bday

Listen women of Baller Alert I know we've had our ups and downs.

Boss believes im a self serving jerk, who's in front of the courthouse screaming "YOU MUST ACQUIT" for mandecesses"or whatever this s-curl wearing ninja name is

Love thinks I'm the ambassador for "saveaninja.com.

Tone wishes I'd just side with him and quit talking logical sense to his ass.

Ally wishes I'd get pushed off a bridge by the closest woman.

eleven hopes n prays that i'd quit arguing semantics with her from time to time.

CCD just wants me to acknowledge that i will be some woman's "he-b****" sooner or later

DJ wishes I'd just shutup n keep on posting .gifs n funny s***

and Smitty just tapping her lil feet waiting on me to acknowledge the fact that next life time she'd have me more open then my pocket book at walmart.

But it's my bday yall, and quite frankly balleralert is the only site i frequent to engage in some sort of civil/ratchet conversation on the internet. Which so happens to be a weee bit more about women trying to dig off in men's pocket. So wish me happy bday n quit all that nonsense

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday.

Lmaoooooo FUNNY!!!! True but funny!!!! But happy belated bday black....

I'm late but Happy Birthday Black Fu!! :)

Happy birthday!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Judge Denies Gawker's Appeal To Reduce $140 Million Verdict In Hulk Hogan Case

A Florida judge has denied #Gawker's appeal for a new trial in the #HulkHogan sex tape case, ABC News reports.Back in March, a jury awarded the former wrestler $115 million in compensatory damages…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Derek Fisher Ordered To Pay $100K In Spousal Support In Divorce Settlement -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
14 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
14 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post was featured
15 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
15 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
15 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Victim of Coat Hanger Rape Sues Dietrich High School for Racial and Physical Abuse – blogged by @MsJennyb
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
"This is what happens when women don't back down and know how to let a man win a meaningless…"
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"We don't give a f#ck, let that ni99a die."
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Bags: Gucci Pre-Fall 2016
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service