If you read any of my post  then you know a lil about me and my problem. I cant get a man for s***. Nobody is interested. Sad. All that gettin myself together is BS nobody i know with a man did it so why should i? So i was thinkin would it be a good idea to contact some of my old boo's that LeFTED me so sad.. And see why they lefted me and maybe i will find a pattern/problem and could possibly fix it?  Dont be rude just be straight up.

Views: 1743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You sound like a psycho and I hope that you don't look like one too. Please believe if you are, that ish can only be disguised for so long. Honestly, you are probably at the stage where you have that look in your eye if not all over. If so, only dudes that will approach you are mofos that don't have s*** to lose themselves. Focus on your education and finding yourself because that "lefted" ish that you typed twice (so I know it's real) doesn't sit well with me.

your point? this was stupid. ive met guys in nice cars THEY GOT NO ASS!!!

blackfujones said:

lol..true story. In college i'd go  back home and work at a car lot.The owner dave miller knew me since I was a kid and would give me any car I asked for. So one day I went to the mall to pick up my shoes that I had cleaned/polished etc. So coming out I see a group of women and I speak to one that caught my eye. We converse n she takes my number n just chuckles. Now mind you im in my work coveralls/dirty/etc etc. lol. So I run up stairs for something n when I come back down i see them again, and one of them says "here come mr dirty " lol.  Needless to say they s****** themselves when they saw my 19yr old ass in an escalade that hadnt even came out  yet lol. I ended up f***** her in front of the strip club that night n never called again...im callous like that i guess

onfire said:

Today actually lol but i wasnt interested. He was not attractive to my eyes. Terrible whip. Swag(clothes/style) like ugh really and he kept pressin so i took his # but i will not be callin. No one is approachin me that i feel at least off looks. When i do they just want to f***. How can i get em to STAY around before and after sex damn.. This is frustrating.

Love is a Losing Game said:
I'm really interested....when is the last time you were approached by a man?

lmao...why do i keep reading the LEFTED me part

MissBling said:

You sound like a psycho and I hope that you don't look like one too. Please believe if you are, that ish can only be disguised for so long. Honestly, you are probably at the stage where you have that look in your eye if not all over. If so, only dudes that will approach you are mofos that don't have s*** to lose themselves. Focus on your education and finding yourself because that "lefted" ish that you typed twice (so I know it's real) doesn't sit well with me.

i didnt type it for it to SIT well with you. and i'm not psycho. everybody wants something rather its bad or really bad. and i just happen to want a man. and i'm confused on why i dont have one or even have guys that WANT to be with me. i dont understand it. it just doesnt make sense to me.

MissBling said:

LMAO, that was mean!

MissBling said:

i cant fix what i dont know. i cant change my situation if i dont know whats wrong.

Rad said:

So what you're saying is you're not willing to do anything new to change your situation since obviously everything you are/aren't doing is keeping you in said situation. A situation you're clearly unhappy with. lol. Good luck being single.

it would be an issue if i didnt ask for help and thought everything was ok.  but when i ask for help ya'll crack jokes and laugh. i dont get it. cause its not important to you doesnt make it crazy or desperate or whatever. ya'll have issues in other areas in your life so finding love may not be a BIG deal to you. ok. but it is to me. doesnt make me a bad person at all. but whatever. i knew this post would go far left.

and im not hurt or mad by ya'll comments i just had to address it. ya'll dont know me so what ya'll type doesnt hurt me.

I'm just being honest, you know damn well when you read it.....

Love is a Losing Game said:

LMAO, that was mean!

MissBling said:

but you refuse to try something different when what you have been doing isnt working....you do know what they say about people who do the same thing over and over and expect different results.......  Just try something different this weekend.  GIve it fri - sunday and do anything that you dont normally do

onfire said:

i didnt type it for it to SIT well with you. and i'm not psycho. everybody wants something rather its bad or really bad. and i just happen to want a man. and i'm confused on why i dont have one or even have guys that WANT to be with me. i dont understand it. it just doesnt make sense to me.

MissBling said:

Problem: You're lonely and want a man. Preferably a good one

Solution: Being open to blind dates, being open to different types of men than you're used to (within reason), approaching men, finding a hobby (preferably active) where alot men hang out, etc.

im saying..like im the only person who doesnt see psycho after every other word typed. Like straight up go see a therapist (which everyone knows is a good thing round these parts). Go chill out find some knowledge itself and keep it moving. Im telling you positive energy attracts positive things.

MissBling said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 8 hours ago. 28 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SweetGaPeach 14 hours ago. 13 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Need Advice

Started by DC but I Travel in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

I am extremely new to this. I have vacations setup for this summer: Chicago, LA, NYC, Miami, Toronto, and one carribean spot. No, I don't have it like that. I make decent money and I consider it an…Continue

Tags: new, LA, Miami, Chicago

Latest Activity

V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
"Brandy's hair and outfit look great."
59 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland and Shane are now friends
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Houston Texans Fan Finally Gets A Pic With The Real Arian Foster
"Has any dot identified the catfish yet?!?!"
1 hour ago
selfmade updated their profile
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rita Ora's NYC Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2014 One Sleeved Leather Jacket, Collared Lace Top, Leather Shorts, and Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator Sandals:
"Rita's hair and face...NO....loves the sandals tho"
6 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
"She looks great here and I love her hair!"
6 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Profile Iconyolanda edwards, Princess watkins, neena and 42 more joined Baller Alert.com
7 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"Get that paycheck Iyanla lol!"
7 hours ago
University of Smitty replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"I disagree.  I'm not saying that all men who walk away weren't in love.  What…"
8 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Houston Texans Fan Finally Gets A Pic With The Real Arian Foster
"Arian got her number so I'm sure he's chopping her down as we speak"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video