If you read any of my post  then you know a lil about me and my problem. I cant get a man for s***. Nobody is interested. Sad. All that gettin myself together is BS nobody i know with a man did it so why should i? So i was thinkin would it be a good idea to contact some of my old boo's that LeFTED me so sad.. And see why they lefted me and maybe i will find a pattern/problem and could possibly fix it?  Dont be rude just be straight up.

Views: 1776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao...why do i keep reading the LEFTED me part

MissBling said:

You sound like a psycho and I hope that you don't look like one too. Please believe if you are, that ish can only be disguised for so long. Honestly, you are probably at the stage where you have that look in your eye if not all over. If so, only dudes that will approach you are mofos that don't have s*** to lose themselves. Focus on your education and finding yourself because that "lefted" ish that you typed twice (so I know it's real) doesn't sit well with me.

i didnt type it for it to SIT well with you. and i'm not psycho. everybody wants something rather its bad or really bad. and i just happen to want a man. and i'm confused on why i dont have one or even have guys that WANT to be with me. i dont understand it. it just doesnt make sense to me.

MissBling said:

You sound like a psycho and I hope that you don't look like one too. Please believe if you are, that ish can only be disguised for so long. Honestly, you are probably at the stage where you have that look in your eye if not all over. If so, only dudes that will approach you are mofos that don't have s*** to lose themselves. Focus on your education and finding yourself because that "lefted" ish that you typed twice (so I know it's real) doesn't sit well with me.

LMAO, that was mean!

MissBling said:

i cant fix what i dont know. i cant change my situation if i dont know whats wrong.

Rad said:

So what you're saying is you're not willing to do anything new to change your situation since obviously everything you are/aren't doing is keeping you in said situation. A situation you're clearly unhappy with. lol. Good luck being single.

it would be an issue if i didnt ask for help and thought everything was ok.  but when i ask for help ya'll crack jokes and laugh. i dont get it. cause its not important to you doesnt make it crazy or desperate or whatever. ya'll have issues in other areas in your life so finding love may not be a BIG deal to you. ok. but it is to me. doesnt make me a bad person at all. but whatever. i knew this post would go far left.

and im not hurt or mad by ya'll comments i just had to address it. ya'll dont know me so what ya'll type doesnt hurt me.

I'm just being honest, you know damn well when you read it.....

Love is a Losing Game said:

LMAO, that was mean!

MissBling said:

but you refuse to try something different when what you have been doing isnt working....you do know what they say about people who do the same thing over and over and expect different results.......  Just try something different this weekend.  GIve it fri - sunday and do anything that you dont normally do

onfire said:

i didnt type it for it to SIT well with you. and i'm not psycho. everybody wants something rather its bad or really bad. and i just happen to want a man. and i'm confused on why i dont have one or even have guys that WANT to be with me. i dont understand it. it just doesnt make sense to me.

MissBling said:

im saying..like im the only person who doesnt see psycho after every other word typed. Like straight up go see a therapist (which everyone knows is a good thing round these parts). Go chill out find some knowledge itself and keep it moving. Im telling you positive energy attracts positive things.

MissBling said:

i think the jest of it is wanting to be HAPPY. This woman doesnt want to be happy..she thinks the other perks sit higher on the chain then happyness. I wouldnt give a damn if my woman was ass ugly n bowlegged with no swag at all.  Long as Im happy im good......plus they got plastic surgery who can help with all that

It's because you don't even want you! All your posts be sounding down in the dumps as hell! How sound sad cuz u don't have "love" lol! I'm sure thats how you are coming off. You need a more positive outlook on your life. That will change a LOT quickly. I asked you to describe your self, u didnt. I read that u think u r "attractive" and "far from ugly" Those words there tell me that you don't celebrate yourself. When people say for u to work on yourself, that is one of the things they are talking about. You have to learn yourself. YOu need to find out how to be happy with yourself first. No man should be the source of your happiness. When you can like, love, celebrate, care fore, have fun with, sacrifice for, protect, and some many other things, in YOURSELF, then a man can see you as something to to want. Learn how to want yourself first. 

MissBling said:

Then go see a psychiatrist and they can walk you through it. Maybe it's your communication style, you seem thirsty up front. We don't know and we can't help you on here. I went to your page and ALL of your posts are about why you don't have a man or if someone in a relationship is faking it.

You sound boring if you keep talking about the same thing all the time, you need to be more 'wordly'. The fairytale relationship doesn't just happen, you have to work at it.

Mayebe it's not that you can't get a man, maybe you're not getting the type of man you want.

onfire said:

i cant fix what i dont know. i cant change my situation if i dont know whats wrong.

Rad said:

So what you're saying is you're not willing to do anything new to change your situation since obviously everything you are/aren't doing is keeping you in said situation. A situation you're clearly unhappy with. lol. Good luck being single.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 49 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 50 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"Her new nose looks nice. I've always liked her style."
49 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"I'm so over these celebrities responding to every little slight."
50 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"@Carla, she got the "Cook" tattoo covered. I refuse to get anyone's name tattooed on…"
51 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"She looks really good in this. Go 'head Teyana!"
52 minutes ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"Lips...."
54 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Jackie Christie Confirms Basketball Wives LA To Return
"SMH...I was hoping for a cancelation. :-("
1 hour ago
morgan montaine commented on Eleven8's blog post Ellen Degeneres Donates $10,000 To Devon Still (VIDEO)
"I love everything about this...apart from the baby having cancer. I love ellen she is the sweetest…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am