I really can't believe these recent public comments that are being made about both races. It's belittling as hell.

I read that Chris Brown old girlfriend was going off on black girls saying that they crimp their hair to get the wavy wet beach look trying to have "good hair"

Slim thugs ignant comments. Then the girl amanda diva:

This is disappointing to me... It bothers me so I know it's bothering our little girls growing up.

Is this s*** racist or a preference?

Tags: racism

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe it's a little racist, but it is just plain ignorant in any case and how the heck she think she knows Slim Thug well enough to know what he was thinking when he said that BS. That's ok though, that dude that Bill O' Reilly disrespected is on his azz right now as we speak.
That's cuz he hasn't. Ya'll should know I know. He still be hustling like a ninja don't know no better.

smittysBBQsauce said:
Hmmmmm.......I didnt think about that. I got the impression that he never stopped hanging out at the neighborhood crackhouse where successful black men are extinct.
CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
A very wise person in my life said "Empty barrels make the most noise." And that is what I think of all these folk making these blanket statements about black women. They are trying to get noticed and they have been noticed but for all the wrong reasons. With time they will realize this and hopefully recant. Anyone remember how staunchly Jane Fonda was against the Viet Nam war? Ever so recently she finally apologized for all that nonsense she was spewing back in the day. We will do for our little brown/black/beige beautiful girls the same thing we been doing for centuries, tell them to ignore the naysayers' azzes and laugh quietly behind your eyes as they continue to chase us down. Honestly, Slim's comments gave me the impression that he tried to get with a sister who was out of his league and she let him know it and kept it moving. *shrug*
Not surprised at all. Another rapper with fame and no fortune. I think we need to start a Broke Baller List lol

skyttlez77563 said:
That's cuz he hasn't. Ya'll should know I know. He still be hustling like a ninja don't know no better.
smittysBBQsauce said:
Hmmmmm.......I didnt think about that. I got the impression that he never stopped hanging out at the neighborhood crackhouse where successful black men are extinct. CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
A very wise person in my life said "Empty barrels make the most noise." And that is what I think of all these folk making these blanket statements about black women. They are trying to get noticed and they have been noticed but for all the wrong reasons. With time they will realize this and hopefully recant. Anyone remember how staunchly Jane Fonda was against the Viet Nam war? Ever so recently she finally apologized for all that nonsense she was spewing back in the day. We will do for our little brown/black/beige beautiful girls the same thing we been doing for centuries, tell them to ignore the naysayers' azzes and laugh quietly behind your eyes as they continue to chase us down. Honestly, Slim's comments gave me the impression that he tried to get with a sister who was out of his league and she let him know it and kept it moving. *shrug*
she use to be in the show on nickelodeon called MY BROTHER AND ME for those who remember that show was my ish...yea im suprised she would make such a statement
ENOUGH SAID!
My point exactly.
Thank you....lol

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
It's been open season on Black people since we got here, the only difference is now nobody else has to talk bad about us because we're doing it all by ourselves. You DO NOT see other races talking about their own women like Blacks do. You DO NOT hear music from artists of other races calling their women b**** and ho and sending out the message that they're really only good for sexual purposes. They pay these rappers BIG money when they use their words to tear down their women>family structure>communities. It's sad how un/miseducated a lot of Black people are.
jesus christ you JUST said what I JUST said to one of my black male friends who wanted to argue with me why he understands what slim thug said. as many men of other race that i have talked to who prefer to date black women, NOT ONE of them calls down the women of their race when expressing their preference for another race.

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
It's been open season on Black people since we got here, the only difference is now nobody else has to talk bad about us because we're doing it all by ourselves. You DO NOT see other races talking about their own women like Blacks do. You DO NOT hear music from artists of other races calling their women b**** and ho and sending out the message that they're really only good for sexual purposes. They pay these rappers BIG money when they use their words to tear down their women>family structure>communities. It's sad how un/miseducated a lot of Black people are.
ignorance is a preference
So true.....But the BLACK WOMEN still flock to these guys and let them treat them how they will I guess as women we have to start demanding more respect and maybe we can actually receive it.
Stop appearing on these realities shows acting a damn fool
Or posing for magazines dressed in thongs with our booty tooted in the hair (that's not modeling you will never be a Tyra, Iman, Naomi, or Chanel doing this)
Standing beside VIP or sneaking into hotel rooms acting loose to get with a celebrity/athlete

Change starts with the women and the rest will fall into play

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
MY GRANDMAOTHER BELIEFS EXACTLY!

PrettyPretty said:
So true.....But the BLACK WOMEN still flock to these guys and let them treat them how they will I guess as women we have to start demanding more respect and maybe we can actually receive it. Stop appearing on these realities shows acting a damn fool
Or posing for magazines dressed in thongs with our booty tooted in the hair (that's not modeling you will never be a Tyra, Iman, Naomi, or Chanel doing this)
Standing beside VIP or sneaking into hotel rooms acting loose to get with a celebrity/athlete

itxtvisited="1">
Nas'sTattooArtist said:
This is all true, except you really don't have to relegate that type of behavior to Black women. We aren't the ones that started it, and we really aren't the ones who have the standing by VIP/groupie/reality show game on lock. That would be our white counterparts. They wrote the book on that type of behavior, and you still don't have men writing songs about them being b****** and hoes as some of the most paid and famous people of their race.

Of course women need to change, and in my head, it ties in to what I was saying in the other thread. If yall believe change starts with the woman, that's fine, but in MY opinion, it starts with the man. I believe that because I was raised in a two parent home, and I received all the love, acceptance, attention and validation a girl could want from my father, therefore, that was never something that I had to seek out from any man. I see a marked difference between my behavior and the behavior of my "absent father" friends. There's a difference in what I expect from a man and what I'll accept from a man than that of my "absent father" friends. That's my personal observation and my personal opinion, and that's what I'm sticking to at this time.

That's what this particular topic boils down to to me: validation. White women are born with all types of validation--magazines, TV, movie, media, dolls, etc validate them from birth. In the historical sense, they tried to invalidate us in order to put themselves higher up on the pedastal of beauty and femininity (research mammy, jezzebels, tragic mulattos, the first Black women in Hollywood). So since we didn't/don't have that public validation, we get it from each other, most importantly our men (the first place a girl seeks validation is her dad, travesty when he's not there to give it). When our men (people like Slim Thug, since this is who the thread is about) give the complete opposite, which is disrespect and insults, and then turn around and validate our counterparts, it strikes a nerve. So to say that it starts with the woman just doesn't make sense to me.

PrettyPretty said:
So true.....But the BLACK WOMEN still flock to these guys and let them treat them how they will I guess as women we have to start demanding more respect and maybe we can actually receive it. Stop appearing on these realities shows acting a damn fool

Nas'sTattooArtist said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill's 3 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
27 minutes ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
27 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"His defense sucks"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
3 hours ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Both tyga and drake are Simps"
4 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"That woman on the far left in the purple dress looks like she's trying so hard to pull off…"
6 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Sean.... Good idea for your show but it would never work... People only like drama and…"
6 hours ago
"Same old show but with a different name... Lets just call theses wives shows "Women who fight…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video