Tags: fools, ignorant, racist

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smh...I read this yesterday....racism and prejudice is all around. just shows the bigger picture of how some ignorant, asinine people think.

A sad world we live in...

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

whats this movie even about?

It's gotten real loud and blatant....like we are regressing to pre civil rights movement attitudes. I hope that we are able to unify to support each other because if we are going to change anything nothing less will work. The reason that they feel comfortable being loud is they see the division and they do all they can to keep us disconnected and distracted and too many of us are drinking their b******* ass kool aid.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

see lol this is why i just like to stick to my people.....sorry to say it but goddamn. its just a movie!! good lord!!

I concur... 

SoLuscious said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

As somone who has read the books, and saw the movie, the little girl fit the description of Rue, IMO. What these bigots fail to realize is that Katniss (main character) described Rue as being slightly darker than her, and she'd described herself as having an olive complexion and black hair in the books. So why wasn't Katniss less "pale", they work in a coal mining community where most of them are dark or really pale and sickly looking (like her mother and sister).

For ONCE, they cast someone who fits a description and these folks get mad.

you hit it exactly on the head...

cowards shut down their twitter accounts too, i see.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

Maybe without all that white privilege these people would have more activities to fill out their day besides hating people they're only a few sunrays away from looking like... Hell, we're all jumbled and mixed somewhere down the line whether it was forced or consensual so all this racism and colorism is just perplexing..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 2 hours ago. 14 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by WorkInProgress 3 hours ago. 21 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Latest Activity

MzParadise commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"OMG the breakfast club interviews her like one a month....I'm so sick of her she's like…"
5 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post Roger Goodell To Hold Press Conference On Domestic Violence Issues In The NFL
"If any of you were the owner of a Billion$ team or the head of a Major Sports league would you lose…"
17 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"K. Michelle will never be taken seriously as far as Grammys, Emmys  & musically, etc.…"
1 hour ago
Ordinary G commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray McDonald's Fiancee Allegedly Pulled A Gun On Him In Previous Incident
"Man these two just have some dysfunctional crazy ass relationship they need to end before they do…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
BellaDoña commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Gabrielle Union Wearing Jason Wu's Cutout Satin Dress At Omar’s La Ranita Restaurant
"Ya, does nothing for me and nothing for her apparently..."
1 hour ago
BellaDoña commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"Lala25 >>cosign..rotfl at "messy diaper booty clown" I'm dead"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"She is like 30. That he said/she said is beyond petty. Let's be real K has issues. She breeds…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Gabrielle Union Wearing Jason Wu's Cutout Satin Dress At Omar’s La Ranita Restaurant
"That girl looks too happy! I say miss it makes her look straight up and down and I hate the shoes."
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"I'm lowkey turning into a pouncer (not old enough to be a cougar). He is so sexy to me. He is…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video