Tags: fools, ignorant, racist

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smh...I read this yesterday....racism and prejudice is all around. just shows the bigger picture of how some ignorant, asinine people think.

A sad world we live in...

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

whats this movie even about?

It's gotten real loud and blatant....like we are regressing to pre civil rights movement attitudes. I hope that we are able to unify to support each other because if we are going to change anything nothing less will work. The reason that they feel comfortable being loud is they see the division and they do all they can to keep us disconnected and distracted and too many of us are drinking their b******* ass kool aid.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

see lol this is why i just like to stick to my people.....sorry to say it but goddamn. its just a movie!! good lord!!

I concur... 

SoLuscious said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

As somone who has read the books, and saw the movie, the little girl fit the description of Rue, IMO. What these bigots fail to realize is that Katniss (main character) described Rue as being slightly darker than her, and she'd described herself as having an olive complexion and black hair in the books. So why wasn't Katniss less "pale", they work in a coal mining community where most of them are dark or really pale and sickly looking (like her mother and sister).

For ONCE, they cast someone who fits a description and these folks get mad.

you hit it exactly on the head...

cowards shut down their twitter accounts too, i see.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

Maybe without all that white privilege these people would have more activities to fill out their day besides hating people they're only a few sunrays away from looking like... Hell, we're all jumbled and mixed somewhere down the line whether it was forced or consensual so all this racism and colorism is just perplexing..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 14 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
45 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
48 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
48 minutes ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
1 hour ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
2 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
4 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
4 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
4 hours ago
V updated their profile
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video