Tags: fools, ignorant, racist

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smh...I read this yesterday....racism and prejudice is all around. just shows the bigger picture of how some ignorant, asinine people think.

A sad world we live in...

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

It was kinda mute but it seems like since Obama got in office its loud... and this is sad.

Siren said:

whats this movie even about?

It's gotten real loud and blatant....like we are regressing to pre civil rights movement attitudes. I hope that we are able to unify to support each other because if we are going to change anything nothing less will work. The reason that they feel comfortable being loud is they see the division and they do all they can to keep us disconnected and distracted and too many of us are drinking their b******* ass kool aid.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

see lol this is why i just like to stick to my people.....sorry to say it but goddamn. its just a movie!! good lord!!

I concur... 

SoLuscious said:

was never on mute...but i do agree with you.

JustMe said:

very true words...

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

As somone who has read the books, and saw the movie, the little girl fit the description of Rue, IMO. What these bigots fail to realize is that Katniss (main character) described Rue as being slightly darker than her, and she'd described herself as having an olive complexion and black hair in the books. So why wasn't Katniss less "pale", they work in a coal mining community where most of them are dark or really pale and sickly looking (like her mother and sister).

For ONCE, they cast someone who fits a description and these folks get mad.

you hit it exactly on the head...

cowards shut down their twitter accounts too, i see.

Baller Alert said:

Siren said:

Maybe without all that white privilege these people would have more activities to fill out their day besides hating people they're only a few sunrays away from looking like... Hell, we're all jumbled and mixed somewhere down the line whether it was forced or consensual so all this racism and colorism is just perplexing..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 4 hours ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Glory Hair posted a status
"By taking Proactol weight loss pills you can lower your day-by-day unwanted fat consumption without having to affect the way you feed yourse"
49 minutes ago
LES commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Donna Karan Fall 2014 Fur Coat and Suede Boots
"whats her IG name?"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post August Alsina Plays Guest Star On The Ressurection Of "Lip Service" (VIDEO)
"Waiting on part 2 like… lol"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
Sheli replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"I wanna move back to Florida we only deal with racist cops there, lol"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Doctors Say Tracy Morgan May Never Be Able to Perform Again
"Walmart got some s*** with them."
5 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"And wasn't Kenyon Martin married when he & Trina hooked up?"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video