See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

 

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

 

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

 

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

 

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

 

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

 

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Tags: Indian, giver

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nah, I aint giving it back!

 

Yesterday, he text me like, "I'll be at the gym around 5, please bring stuff" I just laughed like is this dude serious. So he saw me, we talked/argued a little. I'm like "it's mine now, that's not how you do things when you give someone a gift" then he try to flip it like 'you actinglike you aint never gotten stuff before" I'm like I got plenty stuff and I've given plenty of stuff, you cant be like that just because things didnt go your way. It's mine now, it's in MY possession, it isnt YOURS anymore, wtf?

 

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets, pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are.

 

Damn, now I aint gon' get that juicer.

I'm just gonna go at a different time. I became cool with the GM of the gym and he's gonna get me my membership free and I told him of the situation and he said we'd go to LA Fitness and he could hook me up there too because he used to be the GM over there and still has friends there.

 

i was like "how you gon get the stuff back, you gon stalk me now?!" he was all like "pssssssssshhh, please, I got two jobs and do stuff in the community I aint got time to be stalkin" so I'm like what's with all the "i'ma get my stuff back" stuff. 
Ms. BoiBye said:

Ol Indian Giver ass. Give him his stuff back. Less drama that way. Yeah you might want to go to a whole nother gym, LOL!

man, iwas thinking yesterday, he has custody of his son and I'm like he probably did this s*** with his ex when she didnt want to be with himanymore and he said "well, I'm taking my son back" on some bitter s***. And if I remember correctly, he said she wanted to be with the man she had her other kids with. So I'm like yeeeeeeah, he was prolly on some " i dont want him raising my son" s*** and was on some scorned, bitter stuff.
 
Sheli said:

His old fear of rejection ass probably had that Monica & Brandy song playing in the background hyping him up, Lol

Dudes are petty like that, my homeboy took back the tv & light bulbs when his ex-girlfriend told him he had to move out. He called bragging about it I told him it was a "b**** move", especially since he did it while she was at work. If I can't get back the yards on my coochie you can't get back your gift. If I give anything back it's b/c it's broken!  F.T.N.!!!!

Lol @ the juicer comment!! Hell nah, didn't he buy you stuff before you guys started officially dating?

Honeycoated said:

nah, I aint giving it back!

 

Yesterday, he text me like, "I'll be at the gym around 5, please bring stuff" I just laughed like is this dude serious. So he saw me, we talked/argued a little. I'm like "it's mine now, that's not how you do things when you give someone a gift" then he try to flip it like 'you actinglike you aint never gotten stuff before" I'm like I got plenty stuff and I've given plenty of stuff, you cant be like that just because things didnt go your way. It's mine now, it's in MY possession, it isnt YOURS anymore, wtf?

 

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets, pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are.

 

Damn, now I aint gon' get that juicer.

I'm just gonna go at a different time. I became cool with the GM of the gym and he's gonna get me my membership free and I told him of the situation and he said we'd go to LA Fitness and he could hook me up there too because he used to be the GM over there and still has friends there.

 

i was like "how you gon get the stuff back, you gon stalk me now?!" he was all like "pssssssssshhh, please, I got two jobs and do stuff in the community I aint got time to be stalkin" so I'm like what's with all the "i'ma get my stuff back" stuff. 
Ms. BoiBye said:

Ol Indian Giver ass. Give him his stuff back. Less drama that way. Yeah you might want to go to a whole nother gym, LOL!

LMAO!!!! U not getting that juicer! Yeah you may have to pull he ol switcher roo on his ass and go to the gym when you know he is at work or busy.

Honeycoated said:

nah, I aint giving it back!

 

Yesterday, he text me like, "I'll be at the gym around 5, please bring stuff" I just laughed like is this dude serious. So he saw me, we talked/argued a little. I'm like "it's mine now, that's not how you do things when you give someone a gift" then he try to flip it like 'you actinglike you aint never gotten stuff before" I'm like I got plenty stuff and I've given plenty of stuff, you cant be like that just because things didnt go your way. It's mine now, it's in MY possession, it isnt YOURS anymore, wtf?

 

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets, pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are.

 

Damn, now I aint gon' get that juicer.

I'm just gonna go at a different time. I became cool with the GM of the gym and he's gonna get me my membership free and I told him of the situation and he said we'd go to LA Fitness and he could hook me up there too because he used to be the GM over there and still has friends there.

 

i was like "how you gon get the stuff back, you gon stalk me now?!" he was all like "pssssssssshhh, please, I got two jobs and do stuff in the community I aint got time to be stalkin" so I'm like what's with all the "i'ma get my stuff back" stuff.  Ms. BoiBye said:

Ol Indian Giver ass. Give him his stuff back. Less drama that way. Yeah you might want to go to a whole nother gym, LOL!

He seems bitter to me. Lmao @taking his son back! U silly for that lol! I would give him something back. I don't like giving money away, but I'd slide fifty his way, and tell him I felt that's what his were worth. I'd keep going to the gym at my regular time. When he tried to talk to me again, I'd say naw, cuz u don't play fair. He'd ask again, a few days later, and I'd say ok. Make sure I set the rules of dating. Tell him I'm not ready for a relationship but I wanna get to know him and he should be talking to other girls too. Then when we get back cool, I'd ask for the juicer. LMAO! Once I get that, I'm hinting at everything I want from him and getting it and its free game.

you get into the most funniest predicaments joe...lol..i declare.but i agree with you with the whole 'dating' thing. dating and relationship are 2 different animals.

yes! He had already bought the bag and I didnt know anything about it till he plopped in in my lap. After he bought the dress, we had the discussion about dating and I told him what my idea of dating was and he was like "maybe I shouldn't have bought this stuff then, maybe I should take it back?" and I was tryna backtrack cuz I really wanted that damn dress. So then I said some s*** to get him back on track and was on some stuff like I was interested in dating but other guys in the past was all like blah blah blah, some s*** I said. So he's finished getting ready and then he's like "ok , let's start dating" then we gave each other a peck on the lips and we left.

I was reluctant becasue I only wanted to date him to get more stuff! I was cool with dating him, but his idea of dating was like dating IS a relationship. And I had to pump the breaks cuz I knew if we went out somewhere I was not gonna be introducing him to anybody as my boyfriend but I knew he was gonna be telling people I'm his "lady" and all that.


 MissBling said:

Lol @ the juicer comment!! Hell nah, didn't he buy you stuff before you guys started officially dating?

Honeycoated said:

nah, I aint giving it back!

 

Yesterday, he text me like, "I'll be at the gym around 5, please bring stuff" I just laughed like is this dude serious. So he saw me, we talked/argued a little. I'm like "it's mine now, that's not how you do things when you give someone a gift" then he try to flip it like 'you actinglike you aint never gotten stuff before" I'm like I got plenty stuff and I've given plenty of stuff, you cant be like that just because things didnt go your way. It's mine now, it's in MY possession, it isnt YOURS anymore, wtf?

 

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets, pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are.

 

Damn, now I aint gon' get that juicer.

I'm just gonna go at a different time. I became cool with the GM of the gym and he's gonna get me my membership free and I told him of the situation and he said we'd go to LA Fitness and he could hook me up there too because he used to be the GM over there and still has friends there.

 

i was like "how you gon get the stuff back, you gon stalk me now?!" he was all like "pssssssssshhh, please, I got two jobs and do stuff in the community I aint got time to be stalkin" so I'm like what's with all the "i'ma get my stuff back" stuff. 
Ms. BoiBye said:

Ol Indian Giver ass. Give him his stuff back. Less drama that way. Yeah you might want to go to a whole nother gym, LOL!

Exactly!! He's gonna have to take those items s an L. Next time he'll be sure to make it official prior to buying gifts.

Honeycoated said:

yes! He had already bought the bag and I didnt know anything about it till he plopped in in my lap. After he bought the dress, we had the discussion about dating and I told him what my idea of dating was and he was like "maybe I shouldn't have bought this stuff then, maybe I should take it back?" and I was tryna backtrack cuz I really wanted that damn dress. So then I said some s*** to get him back on track and was on some stuff like I was interested in dating but other guys in the past was all like blah blah blah, some s*** I said. So he's finished getting ready and then he's like "ok , let's start dating" then we gave each other a peck on the lips and we left.

I was reluctant becasue I only wanted to date him to get more stuff! I was cool with dating him, but his idea of dating was like dating IS a relationship. And I had to pump the breaks cuz I knew if we went out somewhere I was not gonna be introducing him to anybody as my boyfriend but I knew he was gonna be telling people I'm his "lady" and all that.


 MissBling said:

Lol @ the juicer comment!! Hell nah, didn't he buy you stuff before you guys started officially dating?

Honeycoated said:

nah, I aint giving it back!

 

Yesterday, he text me like, "I'll be at the gym around 5, please bring stuff" I just laughed like is this dude serious. So he saw me, we talked/argued a little. I'm like "it's mine now, that's not how you do things when you give someone a gift" then he try to flip it like 'you actinglike you aint never gotten stuff before" I'm like I got plenty stuff and I've given plenty of stuff, you cant be like that just because things didnt go your way. It's mine now, it's in MY possession, it isnt YOURS anymore, wtf?

 

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets, pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are.

 

Damn, now I aint gon' get that juicer.

I'm just gonna go at a different time. I became cool with the GM of the gym and he's gonna get me my membership free and I told him of the situation and he said we'd go to LA Fitness and he could hook me up there too because he used to be the GM over there and still has friends there.

 

i was like "how you gon get the stuff back, you gon stalk me now?!" he was all like "pssssssssshhh, please, I got two jobs and do stuff in the community I aint got time to be stalkin" so I'm like what's with all the "i'ma get my stuff back" stuff. 
Ms. BoiBye said:

Ol Indian Giver ass. Give him his stuff back. Less drama that way. Yeah you might want to go to a whole nother gym, LOL!

I wouldn't give him s*** back, I would tell him that "I held up my end of the bargain - we dated" - but you never held up your end because when we were "friends", I never got my juicer and all my other ish you promised.  Girl don't change your routine, just let that nigga know - you aint getting s*** back, don't talk to me, don't walk pass me, don't even look in my direction or ima get a restraining order on that ass. - make him change HIS routine up.  

 

This made me think of another story (yrs ago) - This guy used to like me and gave me money for my rent (as he thought), anyways,  nothing ended up happening with us, but months had went by and he went  to tell on me (i was military at that time) that he loaned me some money and I didn't give it back.  When I was called in the office, they basically laughed at his ass cuz they knew I would never "borrow" money from him since I was talking to one of THEM and they were doing me good and they knew he was a trick.  just lmao @ the thought. 

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

that whole "give me my stuff back" is just blowing me. give me MY stuff???? he got  the whole situation f***** up

 

it wont be a big deal to change my schedule brcause i wanted to go while my daughter is in school, then leave in time to pick her up. I used to go in the evenings like 6 or 7. i gotta go to the wednesday night Zumba class though, that s*** is fun! and i only do cardio once per week. i like that gym because it's 24 hours
 
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I wouldn't give him s*** back, I would tell him that "I held up my end of the bargain - we dated" - but you never held up your end because when we were "friends", I never got my juicer and all my other ish you promised.  Girl don't change your routine, just let that nigga know - you aint getting s*** back, don't talk to me, don't walk pass me, don't even look in my direction or ima get a restraining order on that ass. - make him change HIS routine up.  

 

This made me think of another story (yrs ago) - This guy used to like me and gave me money for my rent (as he thought), anyways,  nothing ended up happening with us, but months had went by and he went  to tell on me (i was military at that time) that he loaned me some money and I didn't give it back.  When I was called in the office, they basically laughed at his ass cuz they knew I would never "borrow" money from him since I was talking to one of THEM and they were doing me good and they knew he was a trick.  just lmao @ the thought. 

Wow he's a loser!! I'd prob give him the stuff back just to shut him up. But my mom
Always told me dont give or loan anything to anyone and expect to get it back. Dude needs to grow up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
53 minutes ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
58 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Who is this girl? I see her all over ig hair pages lol"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Chicks really are fighting over that anorexic, burnt twig, androgynous dude. SMH"
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined Baller Alert's group
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"I don't think he identifies with us because he's black Cuban."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video