See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

 

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

 

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

 

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

 

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

 

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

 

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Views: 818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Lol, I don't know, i gotta re-read it. It all ended up working out good though. I gave him the ish back and he left me alone. He was mad like this dude is too and was tryna argue about dumb ish, lol. I felt like if he wanted his ish back THAT bad, then give it back. Now he throwing money at me. BUT IN THE FUTURE, lol, I aint givin s*** back.

University of Smitty said:

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

This ish is like lookin in a mirror

Honeycoated said:

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Wow.. Are you ok? 

P*Y*T said:

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
28 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
46 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
3 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
4 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
13 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Sean Felder posted a status
"Sean Felder on front cover of Hp Magazine.Go to www.Magcloud.com to check it out ok?"
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service