See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Tags: Indian, giver

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are

~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.

Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are

~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Lol, I don't know, i gotta re-read it. It all ended up working out good though. I gave him the ish back and he left me alone. He was mad like this dude is too and was tryna argue about dumb ish, lol. I felt like if he wanted his ish back THAT bad, then give it back. Now he throwing money at me. BUT IN THE FUTURE, lol, I aint givin s*** back.

University of Smitty said:

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

This ish is like lookin in a mirror

Honeycoated said:

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.

Nene2 said:

lmao, i like that!

Brii said:

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Wow.. Are you ok? 

P*Y*T said:

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 minutes ago. 1 Reply

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Right @MS! She does only have one pair. That's my point. Women have one pair of boobs,one…"
10 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"If you are referring to that video that was circulating of the woman walking thru the streets of…"
11 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
25 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tom Ford Spring 2015 Gown and Pink Platform Heels For amfAR Inspiration Gala
"I agree with Peachkyss...she can do no wrong in the fashion dept. to me. She OWNS her looks..."
36 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I personally wouldn't associate all changes with low self-esteem...I know these are her EYES…"
45 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@Sandy now you know damn well if your man came home and said " I got some new eye color, do…"
57 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"So true "
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jewel Wearing Lorena Sarbu Embellished Gown For Elton John AIDS Foundation’s 13th Annual An Enduring Vision Benefit
"LOLOL...it's looks like a million spiders on that dress. Gives me the willies."
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tom Ford Spring 2015 Gown and Pink Platform Heels For amfAR Inspiration Gala
"Beautiful outfit FOR THE BEDROOM. That is lingerie.  It was lingerie when Lil Kim' did it…"
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"She changed her eye color and? People act like she raised the dead and launched an attack on humans."
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I'm more concerned about this crap being done in Africa. Skin bleaching, weaves and relaxers,…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video