See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

 

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

 

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

 

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

 

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

 

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

 

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Tags: Indian, giver

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Lol, I don't know, i gotta re-read it. It all ended up working out good though. I gave him the ish back and he left me alone. He was mad like this dude is too and was tryna argue about dumb ish, lol. I felt like if he wanted his ish back THAT bad, then give it back. Now he throwing money at me. BUT IN THE FUTURE, lol, I aint givin s*** back.

University of Smitty said:

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

This ish is like lookin in a mirror

Honeycoated said:

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

lmao, i like that!

Brii said:

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Wow.. Are you ok? 

P*Y*T said:

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
45 minutes ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
50 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Who is this girl? I see her all over ig hair pages lol"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Chicks really are fighting over that anorexic, burnt twig, androgynous dude. SMH"
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined Baller Alert's group
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"I don't think he identifies with us because he's black Cuban."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video