See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

 

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

 

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

 

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

 

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

 

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

 

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Tags: Indian, giver

Views: 743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Lol, I don't know, i gotta re-read it. It all ended up working out good though. I gave him the ish back and he left me alone. He was mad like this dude is too and was tryna argue about dumb ish, lol. I felt like if he wanted his ish back THAT bad, then give it back. Now he throwing money at me. BUT IN THE FUTURE, lol, I aint givin s*** back.

University of Smitty said:

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

This ish is like lookin in a mirror

Honeycoated said:

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.
 
Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are


~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

lmao, i like that!

Brii said:

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Wow.. Are you ok? 

P*Y*T said:

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Hot ass mess!"
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on CoolWithA_K's blog post Security Cameras, Text Messages and Old Friends: The Aaron Hernandez Trial- blogged by @CoolWithA_K
"Dude had it all, but threw it all away for what?? The thrill of the kill and you really thought you…"
6 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Bravo Kanye, bravo."
6 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
"Well stated."
6 hours ago
destiny lashawn smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win 4 bundles of Virgin Brazilian Hair From Brown Sugar Hair Co!
"Done hope i win"
7 hours ago
RubyWoo's 5 events were featured
7 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"Wepa! I laugh so hard when i hear it."
8 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Smh....if i was krakatoa i would go for everybody....she was just on the christina milian time…"
8 hours ago
MissLC commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Wait 9 months to figure out who your child's father is? Let some other dude claim your kid…"
9 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Harold House Moore ( Actor)
9 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video