See, this is why when I signed up for the gym, I was not interested in dating anybody I met at the gym. I meet this guy, we end up working out together and usually go out to eat after working out. He's coming at me on this friendship angle. He wants to be "friends" and wants someone who will help him reach his goals and he will help them reach their goals. Ok, cool, that's what friends do. But I knew he wanted to be more than friends, but he kept saying "friends" so I went with it.

We go to his place after working out, he needs to change clothes to get ready for his other job which is security of this nightclub. I;m sitting on the couch waiting and he comes out and surprises me with this bag he bought me. It's a cute bag, too big for me since I dont like carrying big purses, but I like it and would carry it on those days when I need to carry more than I usually do.

That same night, we're walking alont the street where there are lots of boutiques, he knows the owners of this one place so we go in and they are chatting, while I look around and I start trying on stuff. I look really good in this one dress and he buys it and some earrings to go with it.

We then start talking about dating and he finally reveals that he wants to start dating. I reluctantly said ok.

Couple weeks go by and yesterday, he calls and we talk a little bit and he asks me "are you seeing someone else?" I said no, but then I asked him what was his definition of dating? "do you think dating means a relationship or dating means you go out on dates with a person to feel them out to see if you want to take things further" he said "dating IS a relationship"  So I had to pump the brakes and we came to the conclusion we wouldnt date anymore. But then this negro says 'I guess I'll take the stuff back" I'm thinking he had bought some other stuff I didnt know about, but he was talking about the stuff he bought me, that I have in my possession, at my house already. I'm like so you a conditional gift giver, you want me to throw back up the food we ate all those times we went out? Since things didnt go your way, you want the stuff back? Nah, homie.

So, tonight at the gym, he's like "I want my stuff back" I'm like how is it YOUR stuff. You bought it for me as a gift. How is it YOUR stuff??!!"

What do ya'll think? I mean, when you buy someone a gift, it is then theirs, right?

Now I gotta go to the gym at a different time now.

Tags: Indian, giver

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are

~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.

Nene2 said:

When we were "friends" he was telling me how Bed BAth & beyond donates stuff  to his job, so he was gonna give me stuff for my place; a juicer, sheet sets,  pictuers for th wall, stuff like that. I knew in the back of my mind that he was  only gonna give me that stuff if we were dating but he made the mistake of  saying "i like to help my FRIENDS out" so he need to come up off that friendship  angle and be like some guys that say up front what their intentions are

~ now HC u knew this ninja was on Sucka ish, there is no difference between dating and friends. friends don't ask for ish back but a disgruntled, pressed and petty ninja will tho. get ready for the shanangins...don't give it back, he needs to learn some manners.

Lol, I don't know, i gotta re-read it. It all ended up working out good though. I gave him the ish back and he left me alone. He was mad like this dude is too and was tryna argue about dumb ish, lol. I felt like if he wanted his ish back THAT bad, then give it back. Now he throwing money at me. BUT IN THE FUTURE, lol, I aint givin s*** back.

University of Smitty said:

Please tell me that I had NOTHING to do with that.  I dont give sh*t back....EVER!!!!!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol @ bling and ms. U can! I just wanna know why yall, black fu included, told me to give that man his money back?? I had already mentally spent that ish!

This ish is like lookin in a mirror

Honeycoated said:

i know! I was gonna keep dating him to get more s***, i had no problem dating him , I just didnt want it to go to boyfriend/girlfriend status. But I had to pump the brakes. That's why although I could have alot more than I have, you have to put up with b******* sometimes and I'm not willing to deal with it. Acting like I like a mofo when I really dont.Acting like he's attractive when he really isnt.  ANd I'm not just talking about this dude from the gym, There have been other guys too that I knew I could milk it for all it's worth, but I didnt want to put up with it, and I knew I wouldnt want nobody doing that to me.

Nene2 said:

lmao, i like that!

Brii said:

Hell na... A gift is a gift which means he's out of luck or as my aunt says

G-Giving or
I-Investing
F-For a Future
T-Together
*Sometimes the gift helps/works and sometimes it doesn't but it will never be returned LOL

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Wow.. Are you ok? 

P*Y*T said:

This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during our relationship smh 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Down South Diva 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robin Smith 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 4 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@BabyCheeks, you know you have to be really strong not to get caught up in that life. Strip clubs…"
9 minutes ago
Down South Diva replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"girl call that nigg* and quit playin. Were u and his teammate dating for awhile, or was it just a…"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"@Hate my Ex- your right, very right!  But I'm sure there's something that worked out…"
1 hour ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"*deep sigh* I know Jzapal from my strip club days. She use to be the SWEETEST girl. When she first…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Ginger That's so true. The way she schemes, Johnni is probably on her way to jail. It fits…"
1 hour ago
C.J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Theyre both reformed hos. And from my understanding none of Sundy's children share the same…"
1 hour ago
LoveMe posted a discussion

To call or not to call.?!?

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the…See More
2 hours ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Yes I will be in uptown Manhattan beginning in May, and I should be certified come July (at the…"
2 hours ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"I do not use any supplements or pills and I would want to encourage healthy weight management, in…"
2 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"@Michelle Westin, why is it an issue if he tries to reconcile with his wife? And is she becomes…"
2 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao! @ginger"
3 hours ago
Siren replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Are you in the city or NJ? I could use a trainer for sure."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video