????

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes my entire church bought tickets. I wont be seeing it with them though. A former Tuskegee Airman goes to my church and when they announced it on Sunday everyone gave him a standing ovation.

Can't wait to see it! We must support our African-American movies!

I was going to wait and buy the dvd because they've done a couple versions of this story already. But I read Tyler's plea and explanation on his FB page about why there aren't more all black all star movies more often. Not sure if I totally buy the explanation but I decided what the heck. So yeah, I'm going.

You keep it up and we are going to name a time out corner after you. Now skip your azz over to the time out corner. LMAO!!!!

PlaneJaneLane said:

Terrance Howard also creeps me out. He sounds like Madea or Maya Angelou when he says "We count our victories by the husbands we bring back to their wives." I thought he was gonna break out into "Phenomenal Woman." But I shall see the movie.

Imma check it out today.. the director spent 90 milli of his own money because he couldn't get it financed.

I like it! and the cast has some good looking brothas!

Yes! The brothas were fine! I liked it!
@Rad, I didn't want to say nothin, but I totally agree! I was thinking like 'so they promoting fine brothas and white chicks, huh?' I mean this bish couldn't even speak his language! Lol! Girl I thought I was watchin Midnight for a second! I'm happy to see Neyo actin and my Baby's Deddy M-e-t-h-o-d man actin! Girl I thought he was gonna have more than one and a half lines tho!

lo @ baby deddy... i loveeeee method man

Love is a Losing Game said:

@Rad, I didn't want to say nothin, but I totally agree! I was thinking like 'so they promoting fine brothas and white chicks, huh?' I mean this bish couldn't even speak his language! Lol! Girl I thought I was watchin Midnight for a second! I'm happy to see Neyo actin and my Baby's Deddy M-e-t-h-o-d man actin! Girl I thought he was gonna have more than one and a half lines tho!
I enjoyed it and the cast was fine too lol

I liked it. It was like telling my grandfathers story. Except he wasn't an airman. But he does have a German daughter from WWII.

Disappointed but a decent movie I guess

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

Mr. Vegas Calls Drake A 'Fake' For Exploiting Dancehall Music On VIEWS

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish May 19. 0 Replies

Dancehall veteran Mr. Vegas is putting #Drake on blast for sampling Dancehall artists on his latest album.In a video posted on his Facebook, Mr. Vegas said he was excited to listen to #VIEWS so that…Continue

Latest Activity

Char Turner's blog post was featured
22 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted an event
Thumbnail

New Orleans - Blac Chyna @ Masquerade Night Club 5/29 at Masquerade Night Club

May 29, 2016 at 9pm to May 30, 2016 at 3am
24 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's event was featured
Thumbnail

New Orleans - Blac Chyna @ Masquerade Night Club 5/29 at Masquerade Night Club

May 29, 2016 at 9pm to May 30, 2016 at 3am
24 minutes ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
28 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Victorious In Child Custody Battle
5 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Pittsburgh Police Officers Plan to Boycott Beyonce Concert - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Fabolous & Jeezy @ Story 5/28 at miami, fl

May 28, 2016 at 9pm to May 29, 2016 at 3am
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Cassie Wearing Gareth Pugh Spring 2016 Blazer and Wide Leg Trousers For Bad Boy Reunion Concert
19 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service