????

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terrance Howard also creeps me out. He sounds like Madea or Maya Angelou when he says "We count our victories by the husbands we bring back to their wives." I thought he was gonna break out into "Phenomenal Woman." But I shall see the movie.

Will be there with bells on!!! 

Yes my entire church bought tickets. I wont be seeing it with them though. A former Tuskegee Airman goes to my church and when they announced it on Sunday everyone gave him a standing ovation.

Can't wait to see it! We must support our African-American movies!

I was going to wait and buy the dvd because they've done a couple versions of this story already. But I read Tyler's plea and explanation on his FB page about why there aren't more all black all star movies more often. Not sure if I totally buy the explanation but I decided what the heck. So yeah, I'm going.

You keep it up and we are going to name a time out corner after you. Now skip your azz over to the time out corner. LMAO!!!!

PlaneJaneLane said:

Terrance Howard also creeps me out. He sounds like Madea or Maya Angelou when he says "We count our victories by the husbands we bring back to their wives." I thought he was gonna break out into "Phenomenal Woman." But I shall see the movie.

Imma check it out today.. the director spent 90 milli of his own money because he couldn't get it financed.

I like it! and the cast has some good looking brothas!

Yes! The brothas were fine! I liked it!
@Rad, I didn't want to say nothin, but I totally agree! I was thinking like 'so they promoting fine brothas and white chicks, huh?' I mean this bish couldn't even speak his language! Lol! Girl I thought I was watchin Midnight for a second! I'm happy to see Neyo actin and my Baby's Deddy M-e-t-h-o-d man actin! Girl I thought he was gonna have more than one and a half lines tho!

lo @ baby deddy... i loveeeee method man

Love is a Losing Game said:

@Rad, I didn't want to say nothin, but I totally agree! I was thinking like 'so they promoting fine brothas and white chicks, huh?' I mean this bish couldn't even speak his language! Lol! Girl I thought I was watchin Midnight for a second! I'm happy to see Neyo actin and my Baby's Deddy M-e-t-h-o-d man actin! Girl I thought he was gonna have more than one and a half lines tho!
I enjoyed it and the cast was fine too lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Kim K Tries to One-Up Amber Rose with Bikini Pics

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Funny how not even a week after…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by BadgalCi 22 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"*sips tea* Young thug please siddown somewhere"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 8 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Chicago Cubs Legend Ernie Banks Passes Away at 83
"Damn he was fine in his day. R.I.P Mr. Cub."
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"Just messy...I'll stay tuned though."
1 hour ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion 40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself
"I think the ceremony's kinda weird, but I'm all about commitment to self."
1 hour ago
A.Lekay liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Ballerific Women: Altrichia “A.Lekay” Cook
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Kim K Tries to One-Up Amber Rose with Bikini Pics
"Sad"
2 hours ago
Christopher Glenn Fan Page posted photos
2 hours ago
CJ Lewis posted a photo
2 hours ago
TheRealStreetTalk posted a photo
2 hours ago
Yvonna Hines posted photos
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service