KIM KARDASHIAN’s ex-boy¬friend REGGIE BUSH has slapped her with an ultimatum: “I’ll take you back if you leave me out of your reality TV show!”

The 31-year-old TV sexpot is desperate to reunite with NFL star Bush, 26, after filing for divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries following 72 days of marriage, a source told The ENQUIRER.

“Reggie would take Kim back, but he’s making it absolutely clear he doesn’t want their romance to appear on her show,” the source divulged.

“He refuses to have the cameras follow his every step with Kim and record their private conversations.”

Reggie, who plays for the Miami Dolphins, has already butted heads with Kim’s mother/man¬ager Kris Jenner over her request that he phone Kim the night of her wedding, which was filmed for a two-part special on the E! network, according to the source.

“Kris wanted to have Reggie call Kim for rat¬ings,” the source revealed. “He wouldn’t do it.”

Kim started dat¬ing Reggie in early 2007 when he played for the New Orleans Saints. They split in July 2009, got back together two months later and parted ways again in March 2010.

She began dating New Jersey Nets player Kris, 26, the following December, then tied the knot on Aug. 20 in a lavish ceremony in front of the TV cameras.

Now they’re headed their separate ways and battling over Kim’s 20 1/2-carat diamond engagement ring. “The jeweler discounted the ring’s price by 80 per¬cent,” the source noted.

“Kim believes it’s right¬fully hers because Kris wouldn’t have gotten the discount if it wasn’t her engagement ring. She doesn’t think he deserves to get it back.”

Seen on www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: bush", kim kardashian: , reggie

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want her to go away...If he takes this dumb girl back he gets all the misery he has coming.I watched soem of their show for like the second time ever and that girl is a mess. Only spineless hen pecked negroes need apply to be with her.

i'm co signing with siren....he is an idiot if he takes her back....

He deserves what he gets if he goes back there. He already knows what they're all about.

Why does her mother still have his #??? SMH

Kim tried to show Reggie she was marriage material and he could care less.

She's like "look Reggie! I'd make a beautiful bride! you missed out..."

He turned around and got a broad that looks just like her.. -___-

Who wants Reginald Bush? Eew.. his breath stinks! (Yea, I smelt it) His fruity ass offered me a shot after I made his ass about 10.. I was like "nah playa.. but may I offer you one of our spearmint mints?"

Y'all know how white chicks will never let a person know they breath kickin.. explains everythang!

Open letter to Mr Bush:

Dear Reggie,

How about you focus on YOUR game instead of Kim's? I haven't seen an MVP award with your name on it yet, you haven't broken the 200-yd mark rushing for a game this season, the Dolphins kinda suck right now (sorry), and you're steady dealing with this cumbucket.

C'mon son.

Sincerely,

The world

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 2 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE

Started by Lindsay Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 22 minutes ago. 6 Replies

OK SOOOO I MET A VERRRRRY FAMOUS RAPPER WHEN I WAS OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND WE REALLY HIT IT OFF... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND WE'VE BEEN TEXTING (SMALL TALK) AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN ASAP. THIS…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss Southern Belle 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Peaceful Protests Around The Nation

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

After it was announced on Monday night that Darren Wilson would not be indicted for the murder of Michael Brown, people everywhere took their anger and frustration to the streets. While there was a…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Charity - Michael Jordan & The Charlotte Hornets Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 1,000 Families
"Idk how I missed this cause I didn't hear about it at all on the news"
2 minutes ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Charity - Michael Jordan & The Charlotte Hornets Provide Thanksgiving Dinner For 1,000 Families
18 minutes ago
Oneandonly replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"Lmao first thing I thought was Drake too. But I agree with the others, act like he's just a…"
22 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
49 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
50 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Jordin Sparks Takes Shots At Jason Derulo In "How Bout Now" (VIDEO)
"I like this song!!! Damn and he has a new chick already!?!? They waste no time smh"
59 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she liked RubyWoo's discussion Peaceful Protests Around The Nation
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"I can def see Drake also....just make him use a condom girl lol"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"Ima say either Drake or lil Wayne.... But be careful cause they all be on baller alert…"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Emerge In The Assault Of Valerie Jackson By Fred Smoot
"TMZ really needs to get it together"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video