Hey y'all!
After reading Honeycoated's post my question is when should you return something? I decided not to go thru with the offer that's on the table but he deposited the $$$ already... It usually costs to talk to me but uh he's not stable so do I give it back?

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

LOL Give a percentage back!

Don't give what u want back.

PlaneJaneLane said:

LOL Give a percentage back!

I say TRY not to give it back and see if he acts up. This fool seems like he just has money to waste. If he cuts up, give it back, tell him he's crazy then cut him off. lol

I'm keeping it! It costs to talk business 
Only thing we discussed was what he wanted that was it and he told me he would give me 3 weeks to decide but placed it there the same day

Honeycoated said:

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

+1

Love is a Losing Game said:

I say TRY not to give it back and see if he acts up. This fool seems like he just has money to waste. If he cuts up, give it back, tell him he's crazy then cut him off. lol

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

+1

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

This is a classic luring tactic. He knows you want the money. I NOW say offer to give him the money back after you tell him you can't do it. If he presses you I would say my conscience is f'in with me. Tell him he is a great guy and you will keep his number and stay in touch.  

Brii said:

Only thing we discussed was what he wanted that was it and he told me he would give me 3 weeks to decide but placed it there the same day

Honeycoated said:

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

yes, yes, yes! +1 to all of this

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

OH LAWD! OK I'll contact him but that still means I'm going to have to meet him.. or I could just mail a check? 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Any ladies living in Atlanta??? Let's link up!

Started by Jay Dot in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies, I'm trying to hang out with some high class, fun women like myself haha. No, but seriously...all my friends in ATL are either prudes or are okay with dating broke dudes.I know, my friends…Continue

Tags: up, classy, upscale, turn, meetup

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 15 hours ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal yesterday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 3 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
48 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
48 minutes ago
CoolWithA_K posted a blog post
2 hours ago
CoolWithA_K's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Finally Talks to the Media...and It Is Amazing
"C!T!F!U! Seriously people.....what did they do to him?  Somebody had to do or say something.…"
2 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Suge Knight Turns Himself In After Deadly Clash On "Straight Outta Compton" Set
"If it's true...he done.  He'll never see the outside world again. "
2 hours ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I'm always 'in my feelings'-and? Don't see how that's thuggish but…"
3 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks It Off With Bobby Maze, Says He's Fame Hungry, Bobby Maze Nudes Leak (PHOTO)
"I don't appreciate him covering up his moons like that. Suspect. Pretty peen tho. Lol"
3 hours ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Finally Talks to the Media...and It Is Amazing
"LOL he IS hilarious!And he did talk to the media so they can't say he refused. Good for him."
3 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"Lmao get out ya feelings Internet Thug"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video