Hey y'all!
After reading Honeycoated's post my question is when should you return something? I decided not to go thru with the offer that's on the table but he deposited the $$$ already... It usually costs to talk to me but uh he's not stable so do I give it back?

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

LOL Give a percentage back!

Don't give what u want back.

PlaneJaneLane said:

LOL Give a percentage back!

I say TRY not to give it back and see if he acts up. This fool seems like he just has money to waste. If he cuts up, give it back, tell him he's crazy then cut him off. lol

I'm keeping it! It costs to talk business 
Only thing we discussed was what he wanted that was it and he told me he would give me 3 weeks to decide but placed it there the same day

Honeycoated said:

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

+1

Love is a Losing Game said:

I say TRY not to give it back and see if he acts up. This fool seems like he just has money to waste. If he cuts up, give it back, tell him he's crazy then cut him off. lol

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

+1

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

This is a classic luring tactic. He knows you want the money. I NOW say offer to give him the money back after you tell him you can't do it. If he presses you I would say my conscience is f'in with me. Tell him he is a great guy and you will keep his number and stay in touch.  

Brii said:

Only thing we discussed was what he wanted that was it and he told me he would give me 3 weeks to decide but placed it there the same day

Honeycoated said:

well, he gave you the money in return for a service, so since you are not going to do the service, then maybe you should? Did you tell him you are going to do it? Tell him you dont want to and see what he says about the money. He may just let you keep it.

yes, yes, yes! +1 to all of this

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

OH LAWD! OK I'll contact him but that still means I'm going to have to meet him.. or I could just mail a check? 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, I've had a stalker so my azz is paranoid about some things.  So if this was me, I'd tell him "no" and see if he asks for his money back. If he did, I'd give it back and not think about him again. If not, then yippee for me! lol

You only THINK that man doesn't know where you live. You can't be sure. He has been checking you out a while before he even approached you. That fool may have followed you home before he even made the proposition just to know what kind of money he should offer you. Nice home in a nice neighborhood means top dollar to be paid to Brii.  Brii living in the hood and the price goes down.  

Or he could have had someone follow you home. Anyone with that kind of cash lying around has more than enough money to get all the info he ever needs to get about you. Just be careful, honey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Oakland Raiders Possibly Moving to Las Vegas

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 8 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#MarkDavis, owner of the #OaklandRaiders, is now considering moving the team to sin city. Davis appeared at the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and talked about possibly moving the…Continue

Transgender Citizens In Alabama Could Face Jail Time For Using Bathroom of Choice

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 9 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Transgender people in #Oxford, #Alabama could now face six months of jail time for using the restroom of their preference it is opposite of their biological sex. The council says the policy has been…Continue

Serena Williams Pulls Out of Madrid Open Due to Illness

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 minutes ago. 0 Replies

After much success in her tennis career, athlete #SerenaWilliams has had to make a hard decision between her health or her career. Williams recently made the decision to pull out of the #MadridOpen…Continue

Brooklyn Pizzeria Creates Pizza Box Made Out Of Pizza

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 minutes ago. 0 Replies

On Wednesday (April 27), Vinnie's Pizzeria in #Brooklyn unveiled "the pizza box pizza" made entirely out of pizza, which comes with a second pizza inside."I was inspired by when people ask for a box…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
8 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
3 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Collins replied to Collins's discussion Philly....
"Thank you! I will mostly definitely look into those places.. "
4 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service