Is it always wrong...or can it be fulfilling? I am extremely confused 

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a bit of a long story...very crazy, like insane, and i'm going to gather my thoughts and try to figure out how to best explain this mess and i'd would prefer to pm it to you guys that are interested in giving me an honest opinion.

We're all interested in giving you an honest opinion.  It's what we do best.  Feel free to pm away because you've kinda scared me now.  Sometimes the best revenge is simply walking away.  While theyre all up in arms about you, you dont give a sh*t about them.

WonderingNotWandering said:

It is a bit of a long story...very crazy, like insane, and i'm going to gather my thoughts and try to figure out how to best explain this mess and i'd would prefer to pm it to you guys that are interested in giving me an honest opinion.

Somethings are better left to KARMA if it seems like too much.

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL

@Tone...Revenge "is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y" brush up on ya Pac mane, Brush up!

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

  True.  You can even change names to protect the guilty.


Love is a Losing Game said:

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL
Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.

Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

WOW!!!

WonderingNotWandering said:

Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.
Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

he'll pull a groupie rozay ish on me lol

University of Smitty said:

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.
Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

Jaquinna R. Alexander posted a status
"What it do?"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
6 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
6 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
6 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
7 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
8 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
9 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
11 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
13 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video