Is it always wrong...or can it be fulfilling? I am extremely confused 

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Tone...Revenge "is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y" brush up on ya Pac mane, Brush up!

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

True.  You can even change names to protect the guilty.

Love is a Losing Game said:

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL
Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.

lmao...I was like 'Poor, Tone....gotta let everybody know she dont f**k with him like that' ...lol

he'll pull a groupie rozay ish on me lol
University of Smitty said:

I figured you were ignoring his azz

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone. Love is a Losing Game said:

Yall know I was just kidding cuz don't nobody want none with a Tone (copyright) scored. I mean he will burn this mutha down! He prob only wanted to know if u had a twitter anyway LOL

Me and sweetness had are issue that is the only reason i posted that pm.  I would never expose any pm sent.

LOL

Whatchu saying boo??

Tone © said:

Me and sweetness had are issue that is the only reason i posted that pm.  I would never expose any pm sent.

Does anybody have any juice yet?

I will have to add you guys to send a message, so please accept the requests :) It is a long read, and the events and details are too identifiable so I wouldn't feel comfortable posting out where anyone can look, I mean we did have 1000s of members just join to win some free hair, and most of these women in my city could use that, plus you  never know whose lurking...s*** I was for years in all y'all damn business like I knew you lmao 

It's a love triangle between rival drug dealers.... so far that's all I've got 

@WNW, we're hanging here

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Beyoncé's 'Formation' Tour Will Aid Victims Of Flint Water Crisis

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

After slaying the #SuperBowl 50 halftime show and snatching our collective wigs, #Beyonce announced The #Formation World Tour, which kicks off in North America on April 27 at Marlins Park stadium in…Continue

Woman Sues Employer, Says CEO Tried To Get Her To Have Threesome With Female HR Director

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

A #Brooklyn woman is suing Rochester-based marketing firm 5Linx Enterprises for sexual harassment, claiming that her former boss tried to get her to a have a threesome with him and a female HR…Continue

Jay Z Sends Beyonce 10,000 Roses Before Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

As #Beyonce gets ready to hit the #SuperBowl 50 stage, her hubby #JayZ sent her 10,000 roses ahead of her halftime performance, a source told US Weekly.The singer is set to take the stage with…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post All My Single Ladies- 5 Famous Women Who Don't Believe in Marriage - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"They don't believe in marriage because they have more money than the men their with. They know…"
39 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post Rudy Giuliani & America’s Sheriff’s Consider Beyonce’s "Formation" Anti-Police - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"D@mn white people hate us with a passion. All you have to do is go on Twitter and search Cam Newton…"
45 minutes ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Bill Romanowski Gets Dragged By Twitter After Letting Racist "Boy" Remark Fly
"Well Cam Newton was acting like 8 year old sore loser when he walked out!......Geesh! he was just…"
1 hour ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked Milagreee's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Relationship For Sale By: @milagreee
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Fabulous and Fun ty for your intelligent come back, did that take you all night? I don't have…"
2 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert's Black History Month Facts - A Few Things You May Not Know About The Black Panthers
2 hours ago
AmericanBeauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert's Black History Month Facts - A Few Things You May Not Know About The Black Panthers
"Thanks for this post Eleven8.."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service