Is it always wrong...or can it be fulfilling? I am extremely confused 

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're all interested in giving you an honest opinion.  It's what we do best.  Feel free to pm away because you've kinda scared me now.  Sometimes the best revenge is simply walking away.  While theyre all up in arms about you, you dont give a sh*t about them.

WonderingNotWandering said:

It is a bit of a long story...very crazy, like insane, and i'm going to gather my thoughts and try to figure out how to best explain this mess and i'd would prefer to pm it to you guys that are interested in giving me an honest opinion.

Somethings are better left to KARMA if it seems like too much.

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL

@Tone...Revenge "is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y" brush up on ya Pac mane, Brush up!

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

True.  You can even change names to protect the guilty.

Love is a Losing Game said:

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL
Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.

WOW!!!

WonderingNotWandering said:

Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

he'll pull a groupie rozay ish on me lol

University of Smitty said:

lmao...I was like 'Poor, Tone....gotta let everybody know she dont f**k with him like that' ...lol

he'll pull a groupie rozay ish on me lol
University of Smitty said:

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone. Love is a Losing Game said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Build Your Perfect Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 12 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Milele R liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
45 minutes ago
Profile IconByron Dixon, Vanessa urbina, TriceyTrice and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
59 minutes ago
Spinster commented on Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
"Not too bad. Might check it out."
1 hour ago
Spinster liked Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"sad, sad, sad, sad little bike rack. If you are going to f***, at least get something out of it…"
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
"It'll make great toilet paper. LMAO!!!!"
1 hour ago
Chocolate Ties liked Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Toya, it was last weekend so no he wasn't with Ciara and hasn't been for a while lol"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video