Is it always wrong...or can it be fulfilling? I am extremely confused 

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a bit of a long story...very crazy, like insane, and i'm going to gather my thoughts and try to figure out how to best explain this mess and i'd would prefer to pm it to you guys that are interested in giving me an honest opinion.

We're all interested in giving you an honest opinion.  It's what we do best.  Feel free to pm away because you've kinda scared me now.  Sometimes the best revenge is simply walking away.  While theyre all up in arms about you, you dont give a sh*t about them.

WonderingNotWandering said:

It is a bit of a long story...very crazy, like insane, and i'm going to gather my thoughts and try to figure out how to best explain this mess and i'd would prefer to pm it to you guys that are interested in giving me an honest opinion.

Somethings are better left to KARMA if it seems like too much.

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL

@Tone...Revenge "is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y" brush up on ya Pac mane, Brush up!

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

  True.  You can even change names to protect the guilty.


Love is a Losing Game said:

Girl quit playing and give up the juice. We all wanna help LOL
Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.

Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

WOW!!!

WonderingNotWandering said:

Sex, drugs, murder and then some...even with names changed it'd be a story that someone from my town might catch wind of and start piecing together things from my other posts...

Lol @ love I will PM those who responded to help the situation and if you want you can give your responses here?

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.
Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

he'll pull a groupie rozay ish on me lol

University of Smitty said:

I figured you were ignoring his azz

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone(copyright) will tell the world, you know he can't hold water. So I won't even try. Remember what he did to Sweetness. He 'altered' her email and did a post about it so I won't even respond to him.

$picey knows who she can phuck with :) and who to leave alone.
Love is a Losing Game said:

And Spice, WE know u working on a Macbook for Christmas. U cut it out too lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches

Started by Rebecca Roe in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 38 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Continue

Wayment?!?! WHAT? This fool chopped of his own Peen?

Started by Siren in Talk Ish 51 minutes ago. 0 Replies

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt,…Continue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 53 minutes ago. 49 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

The Sweetest Taboo

Started by Ginger McKenna in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 2 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hey I know a few of you all were checking out my series on my blog called "Is It Bad?" and I appreciate the support. I have completed that series and sent it off to a few publishing companies (wish…Continue

Latest Activity

Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Thinks Mike Will Made It Is "Disgusting" & "Murderous"
"Gross gross gross she need to sit her little ass down somewhere and start using condoms and stop…"
14 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rita Ora In DSquared² Fall 2014 White Neoprene Dress, Matching Cape Coat, and Jeremy Scott Adidas Ankle Boots
"@Robin smith +2"
19 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Thinks Mike Will Made It Is "Disgusting" & "Murderous"
"She must've come down from her high and came back to reality."
19 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Diddy Tops Forbes Wealthiest Artists In Hip Hop List, See Who Made The Top 5
"I drink aquahydrate for the high ph :)"
21 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post Diddy Tops Forbes Wealthiest Artists In Hip Hop List, See Who Made The Top 5
"Good job guys! Im proud of all of them. Black and successful. Beautiful."
27 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
"That Mimi (no pornstar) thing is hilarious."
38 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Solange Knowles By Seiji Fujimori For Ground Magazine
"I love her"
40 minutes ago
Siren posted a discussion

Wayment?!?! WHAT? This fool chopped of his own Peen?

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a…See More
51 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion I usually date only white women...
"I agree with 11-8. However, I'm confused on how he views women on their inner self but they…"
53 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Thinks Mike Will Made It Is "Disgusting" & "Murderous"
"Ungrateful azz...."
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
"I thought my fav had given up his days of abuse, but it looks like he's still hitting…"
1 hour ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"Omfggggg... ima need a week to recover from this. .. *screams* omgggg I'm so excited...."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video