Anyone got the scoop on Rich Dollaz? He's the singer Olivia's manager. Was on a few episodes of Love & Hip Hop? Anyone know of him or had any situations with him?

 

 

 

Views: 13549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He acted like a straight clown on that show... that is all I need to see. LOL
LOL i'm trying to find out if he's a straight clown in real life. Was asked to get some details on him lol
I heard he was a little "funny". Take that with a grain of salt though, it's a rumor; I also don't know any women he's talked to and never seen him with a woman (other than Olivia).

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

One of many? How many kids does he have?

Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

Holla holla!!! Girl, spill the beans... 

Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

Right!! lol Is he a good BD? He got any crazy tendencies that the next chick would have to worry about? 

JustMe said:
Holla holla!!! Girl, spill the beans... 

Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

when i met him he had a little girl but apparently he has another son and there is a chick in Cali claiming he his  the father of her kids.

Eleven8 said:
One of many? How many kids does he have?
Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

He is a dead beat dad in my case.  Currently he has a warrant for his arrest for unpaid childsupport.  He has never seen his son and my son will be 5 this month. As far as crazy, naw never experienced that but like the show when he mad all he do is yell and make threats. SO if you looking to hook up with Rich make sure you don't get pregnant!

Eleven8 said:
Right!! lol Is he a good BD? He got any crazy tendencies that the next chick would have to worry about? 
JustMe said:
Holla holla!!! Girl, spill the beans... 
Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

How long were y'all together before you got pregnant (if u don't mind me asking)....is he the possessive type or he just yells a lot because that's what dude's up north do lol
Where is his money coming from? Isn't he like damn near supporting Olivia? 

Rump_shaker said:
He is a dead beat dad in my case.  Currently he has a warrant for his arrest for unpaid childsupport.  He has never seen his son and my son will be 5 this month. As far as crazy, naw never experienced that but like the show when he mad all he do is yell and make threats. SO if you looking to hook up with Rich make sure you don't get pregnant!

Eleven8 said:
Right!! lol Is he a good BD? He got any crazy tendencies that the next chick would have to worry about? 
JustMe said:
Holla holla!!! Girl, spill the beans... 
Rump_shaker said:

it's funny and ironic that I came across this site.  I am one of many, but I can actually say with proof that I am Rich's baby momma!  So I would say I have got some scoop on Mr. Dollaz so holla at your girl!

i met Rich when he was at badboy in the winter of 2004 at the Times hotel. I got pregnant on new years 2006 and had my son on Sept 20, 2006.  I would say he is aggressive or controlling. He acts like when he say do something I should jump and do it.  I think the yelling is to try and scare people but really it's cause he aint got no balls, because any man that can't take care of his kids and runs from the law is a B****!
Eleven8 said:
How long were y'all together before you got pregnant (if u don't mind me asking)....is he the possessive type or he just yells a lot because that's what dude's up north do lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Aug 23. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie liked RubyWoo's blog post Redskins Name Kirk Cousins Starting Quarterback Over RG3, Teammates Couldn't Be Happier - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 minute ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2015 Pink Off The Shoulder Mini Dress and Christian Louboutin Pumps For RiRi By Rihanna Fragrance Unveiling
"I love it. She looks like a Barbie doll."
11 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
42 minutes ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
42 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post MTV Says Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus Incident Was 100% Real
"Nicki, we're no longer in high school. Behave as such."
4 hours ago
Brazil commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Jessica Biel Wearing Self-Portrait Scalloped-Edged Combo Jumpsuit For Bare AW 15 Launch Event
"Would've liked it if the pants were longer or keep the pants the same length with a different…"
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Agrees To Talk To Media In The Future To Avoid $75K Fine - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Damn, 75K! The man gets paid to play football, if he doesn't wanna talk, then he…"
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion On The Scene: 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
"Demi, Taylor, and Tori were my faves, everybody else just looked a hot mess! Demi gave me life!!…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog