So APPARENTLY Chris Paul bought 10,000 mega million tickets and Cash Money together bought 250,000 tickets!?!? But why???? Are they gonna give it away??? I hope they lose cause that's mad selfish in my eyes. I'm sure one of you will disagree but whatever. What do y'all think????

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

Ok, Ill say 100,000 a year.

Siren said:

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

That's what I'm trying to understand 

Golden Child said:

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

I'm winning. I brought 5 tickets in DC, 20 in MD, and 10 in VA. LOL I was late for work buying my tickets. This lady was going to start a riot cuz this dude was mad he couldn't pay with his debit card. That ish made my morning.

I knew there was a reason I loved you!!!

JustMe said:

Let me know if you don't go... I'm buying 5 tickets (I'm cheap) I'll take pics, if I win we'll split it... 

Sheli said:

We don't have mega millions here, yesterday I considered driving to the Georgia state line to buy one, but decided against it. I think I'm going to do it today. If Cash  Money wins they'll just blow it on something stupid

I have been participating in the pool and I have a friend who spots me when i don't have any change so I am going to continue to play until somebody hits. I also think that if you have a certain amount of money already you should not be able to participate! But, greed will seal all of their fates in the long run so whether they when or not they are truly not winning. Mo money, Mo problems! I don't think people outside of the country can participate but since they are spending money let em, it increases the jack pot so it's cool with me. But athletes, stars and whatnot should be ashamed of themselves!

I hope someone who really needs it wins...

This made me LMAO. They had an office  group here that won $50mil, the ones who didn't give a fluk took the or were not used to winning took the legitimate ones to court (and they never paid a dime into the pool)  why?? you ask?? because they 'worked in the same office'. The coordinator had her paper with the legitimate names on it, but they didn't care they just wanted a cut of the check. lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

there is a pool that goes on at my job....(has been for a while) i still didnt get in on it. i just dont care.......even if they won, i wouldnt feel dumb or anything......why dont i give a f***?? maybe its because im so used to not winning s*** like that.

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

To add to this, I hope it's a group ticket with more than 25 people.
Monica Amazing said:

I hope someone who really needs it wins...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"lmaooo @ lace (being scared for them)"
12 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"I'm sorry but that dude is ugly as hell. And nasty! I think I read a groupie tale on here…"
13 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"The letter had great points except MiMi is responsible for MiMi. No man controls how I as a woman…"
33 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent and Daphne Joy Throw Their Son a Ferrari Themed Birthday Party
"it really seems like 50 does things to get back at his older son."
44 minutes ago
Kiyona Conner commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"As much as I think Zino is a corn, this letter is meaningful and chock full of truth. He really…"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"lmaoooo! 50 is stupiddd! "
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Lmaooo! "
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Miss. Kim really needs to start dressing for her shape, size, and age. "
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"*want, sorry"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video