So APPARENTLY Chris Paul bought 10,000 mega million tickets and Cash Money together bought 250,000 tickets!?!? But why???? Are they gonna give it away??? I hope they lose cause that's mad selfish in my eyes. I'm sure one of you will disagree but whatever. What do y'all think????

Views: 658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

Ok, Ill say 100,000 a year.

Siren said:

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

That's what I'm trying to understand 

Golden Child said:

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

I'm winning. I brought 5 tickets in DC, 20 in MD, and 10 in VA. LOL I was late for work buying my tickets. This lady was going to start a riot cuz this dude was mad he couldn't pay with his debit card. That ish made my morning.

I knew there was a reason I loved you!!!

JustMe said:

Let me know if you don't go... I'm buying 5 tickets (I'm cheap) I'll take pics, if I win we'll split it... 

Sheli said:

We don't have mega millions here, yesterday I considered driving to the Georgia state line to buy one, but decided against it. I think I'm going to do it today. If Cash  Money wins they'll just blow it on something stupid

I have been participating in the pool and I have a friend who spots me when i don't have any change so I am going to continue to play until somebody hits. I also think that if you have a certain amount of money already you should not be able to participate! But, greed will seal all of their fates in the long run so whether they when or not they are truly not winning. Mo money, Mo problems! I don't think people outside of the country can participate but since they are spending money let em, it increases the jack pot so it's cool with me. But athletes, stars and whatnot should be ashamed of themselves!

I hope someone who really needs it wins...

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

It's okay, I bought a few tickets, but I'm buying THE OTHER GAMES too because everyone is focusing on this one. People in West VA keep winning anyway.

I will shout out Baller Alert if I win. :)

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Aug 23. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

Latest Activity

Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Agrees To Talk To Media In The Future To Avoid $75K Fine - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Lol...for now. But he's funny to me anyways."
22 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Agrees To Talk To Media In The Future To Avoid $75K Fine - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"look at bae being all mature"
13 hours ago
pikachuaa posted a status
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion + Fitness: Ultracor's Ultra Elite Terra-Print Leggings and Sports Bra
"cute!"
13 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
yesterday
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Milagreee posted a blog post
yesterday
Milagreee's blog post was featured
yesterday
Eleven8's blog post was featured
yesterday