So APPARENTLY Chris Paul bought 10,000 mega million tickets and Cash Money together bought 250,000 tickets!?!? But why???? Are they gonna give it away??? I hope they lose cause that's mad selfish in my eyes. I'm sure one of you will disagree but whatever. What do y'all think????

Views: 698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

Ok, Ill say 100,000 a year.

Siren said:

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

That's what I'm trying to understand 

Golden Child said:

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

I'm winning. I brought 5 tickets in DC, 20 in MD, and 10 in VA. LOL I was late for work buying my tickets. This lady was going to start a riot cuz this dude was mad he couldn't pay with his debit card. That ish made my morning.

I knew there was a reason I loved you!!!

JustMe said:

Let me know if you don't go... I'm buying 5 tickets (I'm cheap) I'll take pics, if I win we'll split it... 

Sheli said:

We don't have mega millions here, yesterday I considered driving to the Georgia state line to buy one, but decided against it. I think I'm going to do it today. If Cash  Money wins they'll just blow it on something stupid

I have been participating in the pool and I have a friend who spots me when i don't have any change so I am going to continue to play until somebody hits. I also think that if you have a certain amount of money already you should not be able to participate! But, greed will seal all of their fates in the long run so whether they when or not they are truly not winning. Mo money, Mo problems! I don't think people outside of the country can participate but since they are spending money let em, it increases the jack pot so it's cool with me. But athletes, stars and whatnot should be ashamed of themselves!

I hope someone who really needs it wins...

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

It's okay, I bought a few tickets, but I'm buying THE OTHER GAMES too because everyone is focusing on this one. People in West VA keep winning anyway.

I will shout out Baller Alert if I win. :)

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Tara Thornton updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Tara Thornton updated their profile
4 hours ago
Tamika updated their profile
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
8 hours ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"Lol"
16 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"So...Rozay got all this mouf now but didn't tell HIS dude, HIS artist to stfu when he STARTED…"
16 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. liked Jasmine Huntley's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Why You Shouldn't Skip Deep Conditioning Your Natural Hair - blogged by: @FrecklesMeetsCurls
17 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"This whole post is a mess lmao"
18 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
19 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Jasmine Huntley posted a blog post
21 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service