So APPARENTLY Chris Paul bought 10,000 mega million tickets and Cash Money together bought 250,000 tickets!?!? But why???? Are they gonna give it away??? I hope they lose cause that's mad selfish in my eyes. I'm sure one of you will disagree but whatever. What do y'all think????

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

Ok, Ill say 100,000 a year.

Siren said:

well I think you are going to need to raise that $60,000 number though

Golden Child said:

It should be a law that no one that makes over 60,000 a year, is a politician, rapper, singer, or has money etc. Should be able to buy lottery tickets. Like you all already have money!? The lottery should be for people who want and need the money. 

That's what I'm trying to understand 

Golden Child said:

How can the country of Greece buy Mega millions tickets? It's only available in 42 states, plus the District of Columbia and Virgin Islands.

maxwells_musze said:

Just read that Greece bought some tickets too. Not someone named Greece...the damn COUNTRY of Greece purchased tickets in this world record breaking lottery!!!

I'm winning. I brought 5 tickets in DC, 20 in MD, and 10 in VA. LOL I was late for work buying my tickets. This lady was going to start a riot cuz this dude was mad he couldn't pay with his debit card. That ish made my morning.

I knew there was a reason I loved you!!!

JustMe said:

Let me know if you don't go... I'm buying 5 tickets (I'm cheap) I'll take pics, if I win we'll split it... 

Sheli said:

We don't have mega millions here, yesterday I considered driving to the Georgia state line to buy one, but decided against it. I think I'm going to do it today. If Cash  Money wins they'll just blow it on something stupid

I have been participating in the pool and I have a friend who spots me when i don't have any change so I am going to continue to play until somebody hits. I also think that if you have a certain amount of money already you should not be able to participate! But, greed will seal all of their fates in the long run so whether they when or not they are truly not winning. Mo money, Mo problems! I don't think people outside of the country can participate but since they are spending money let em, it increases the jack pot so it's cool with me. But athletes, stars and whatnot should be ashamed of themselves!

I hope someone who really needs it wins...

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

It's okay, I bought a few tickets, but I'm buying THE OTHER GAMES too because everyone is focusing on this one. People in West VA keep winning anyway.

I will shout out Baller Alert if I win. :)
 
CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol girl, I'm divorcing my own blood kin, stop playing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If anyone on here wins the lottery, we're besties right?? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Roman Harper of the Carolina Panthers Rents out Luxury Pad for Super Bowl

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 28 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Safety of the #CarolinaPanthers, #RomanHarper, has done the unthinkable this year. While Harper is in #SanFrancisco playing the #Broncos in #Superbowl50, one lucky fan will have the chance to enjoy…Continue

CDC Recommends Abstaining from Sex to Prevent Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Today the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have announced some new recommendations to prevent the sexual transmission of the #Zika virus. The mosquito-borne virus has already been…Continue

Bobby Brown Celebrates First Birthday Since Bobbi Kristina's Death

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Today, Feb. 5, marks #BobbyBrown's first birthday since the death of his daughter #BobbiKristina last July at the age of 22.A source told E! News that Brown plans to celebrate his 47th birthday at…Continue

BA Ladies in SFO?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I'll be in San Francisco Saturday-Monday. Any BA ladies there? Going to a party Saturday where Chris Brown will be, and Sunday I'm planning to be out tailgating and watching the game somewhere…Continue

Latest Activity

Paige_Kendra_ posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Paige_Kendra_'s 2 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
28 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Paid To Have Her Killed
"Those hit men should be arrested they were paid to do a job, do your f#cking job. Then you try to…"
32 minutes ago
That Fly Philly Diva commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood Super Bowl Edition: Corey Brown (Carolina Panthers)
"That's Corey from Philly. It's about time someone put his picture up!"
34 minutes ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood Super Bowl Edition: Corey Brown (Carolina Panthers)
36 minutes ago
That Fly Philly Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post It's Never Just Twitter: James Franco To Direct Zola Movie
"I just hope Zola will get paid for this movie in some way! "
36 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Char Turner's blog post Ballerific Charity: 8-Year-Old Makes Wigs For Girls With Cancer (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"I applaud her but I see some bald head h0es, what you see D, Wha wha wha wha what you see…"
45 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Amber Rose Speaks On Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian
"Ain't nobody calling you b!tches stop that. I've been working extra hard and I'm…"
50 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post No Jail Time For Meek Mill In Probation Violation
"He got 6 more years of probation though. He'll never make it. I personally hope he goes to…"
56 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service