Well, thanks to C.R.E.A.M. discussion.... sex is on my mind......lol.

On her post we talked about the craziest places which made me reminise on the most romantic adventure I've had.

You know most guys say women expect to much when we speak about "ROMANCE".

The fiction romantic adventures are way over the top.......IE: Prince Charming......running off to live on a private island...ish that won't happen to me in a million years...lol...ya da ya da.

The big money romance has no comparison to the average joe romantic...IE: private jets, all expense paid to FIJI........ 5 star Suites and Celebrity appearances and such...lol.

Then we all know, you can plan an event down to the second and still EVERYTHING goes wrong and it ends up NOT QUITE ROMANTIC after all.

Sometimes when you have least expected it...the evening may have turned into the most romantic night ever.

So I was just wondering.....what are those moments (be it fancy...or thoughtful) that you recall as your most ROMANTIC SEXCAPADE..... (I'm almost sure this prob isn't a word...yes I made it up and it sounds about right...lmao)

Thoughts????

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol yall stop with the sex s***. lmao damn im already on the edge. i got alot of s*** to process today and i cant be thinkin bout sex its going to slow me down..........*too late*
well CREAM started it....and I'm in a dry spot currently so now I have to live vicariously through this damn blog and old memories.....O.K.....LOL...(quietly sitting back down and regaining composure ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Do you believe that Ray J has…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 13 minutes ago. 0 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 2 hours ago. 10 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
7 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"LOL, the family and relatives are fighting again"
14 minutes ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"I see "
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"One word: SHOES! But overall I'm not feeling the outfit but I just have something against…"
2 hours ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Not in that order Tone, sometimes people reveal themselves sooner than later, the zone is always…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Lmao. I can't with you. Girl boo"
2 hours ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Why do you friend zone them after things get old?   "
2 hours ago
Arissa commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life(style)
"Wow, you look great! It takes so much effort and dedication to do what you've accomplished.…"
2 hours ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"I had a long reply but it's not even worth it to argue with random, old, tired women online.…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
RubyWoo shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Thanks ^ for the opinions. And Tone I don't fear commitment, as you get older you should get…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video