Well, thanks to C.R.E.A.M. discussion.... sex is on my mind......lol.

On her post we talked about the craziest places which made me reminise on the most romantic adventure I've had.

You know most guys say women expect to much when we speak about "ROMANCE".

The fiction romantic adventures are way over the top.......IE: Prince Charming......running off to live on a private island...ish that won't happen to me in a million years...lol...ya da ya da.

The big money romance has no comparison to the average joe romantic...IE: private jets, all expense paid to FIJI........ 5 star Suites and Celebrity appearances and such...lol.

Then we all know, you can plan an event down to the second and still EVERYTHING goes wrong and it ends up NOT QUITE ROMANTIC after all.

Sometimes when you have least expected it...the evening may have turned into the most romantic night ever.

So I was just wondering.....what are those moments (be it fancy...or thoughtful) that you recall as your most ROMANTIC SEXCAPADE..... (I'm almost sure this prob isn't a word...yes I made it up and it sounds about right...lmao)

Thoughts????

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol yall stop with the sex s***. lmao damn im already on the edge. i got alot of s*** to process today and i cant be thinkin bout sex its going to slow me down..........*too late*
well CREAM started it....and I'm in a dry spot currently so now I have to live vicariously through this damn blog and old memories.....O.K.....LOL...(quietly sitting back down and regaining composure ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by desiree 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Yesterday Keke Palmer posted a…Continue

Yandy Smith Goes Into Labor

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

NBA ALL-STAR NYC 2015

Started by Sexy Jay in Talk Ish. Last reply by Classylady 13 hours ago. 44 Replies

Hello ladies, and the gentlemen out there. I know all-star weekend been over for a while now. But being prepared is always the best thing to do in things like these. I wanted to know how many of you,…Continue

Latest Activity

Jibon mum posted a status
1 hour ago
desiree replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina
"hmm, never would have thought. August seems like he would go for the "instagram model"…"
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
Kalil Kleo commented on Baller Alert's blog post A TALK WITH CLAUDIA JORDAN....
"I was looking for this!"
5 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina
"Interesting"
7 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Yandy Smith Goes Into Labor
"Congrats on expanding their beautiful family."
7 hours ago
Empowered Woman aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris
"Dem babies inheritance"
8 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
9 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Yandy Smith Goes Into Labor
"Is she having a c-section??? Never wore that cap during delivery. Good for her though she seems…"
9 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Browns Josh Gordon Suspended....AGAIN! Tests Positive For Alcohol After DWI Arrest
"I use to think he was handsome until i saw sus IG post dissing BW. Between that and his issues he…"
9 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video