Hey! So i'm having a bit of an issue. So once I ended things with the creeper I begun steadfastly building my roster of corporate ballers. At this point I have a few cb's but there are two that I would consider to be "all-stars" they are:

Guy A) A true sweetheart, generous to a fault, funny an all around good guy but the sex is mediocre-ish.

Guy B) A sweet heart, slightly less generous then A, funny with AH-MAZE-ING D-game

My problem is I'm getting the feeling that both of them have the assumed notion of exclusivity. I have never implied it but  either directly or indirectly but its still there. While these two are currently my bread and butter so to speak, I have a few other cb's that I deal with and I'm really not trying to lose a baller mid-season lol. How should I handle this situation? Or am I just borrowing trouble since no one has expressly requested exclusivity? How do ya'll manage multiple relationships without it getting real messy real fast?

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying to figure out how you are handling more than two at one time. lol I am too quick to get names mixed up. Been there and done it. lol Still don't know how I talked my way out of those situations. lol  So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an answer.

Lol. All of the guys are so different physically its easy for me to remember. 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I'm trying to figure out how you are handling more than two at one time. lol I am too quick to get names mixed up. Been there and done it. lol Still don't know how I talked my way out of those situations. lol  So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an answer.

Me too, I don't have enough time in my day to deal with multiples.  I would love to know how it's done!!!!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I'm trying to figure out how you are handling more than two at one time. lol I am too quick to get names mixed up. Been there and done it. lol Still don't know how I talked my way out of those situations. lol  So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an answer.

Once you tell them in the beginning, I'm not looking for anything, we're just friends - that's what it is.  Whenever they do some gf/bf type of stuff like show up unannounced or ask questions they shouldn't ask, say "I didn't know I had a boyfriend" or look at your finger looking for a ring and laugh or something like that".  Say it in a funny way, but make sure they know you're not playing (can't describe it).  Hopefully, they will get the hint.   OR

 

You can just ask them what do you think our status is?  "What would you do if you see me out with someone else" or you can flip it and say, "What if you were out with another chick and you see me, would you speak or would you act like you dont know me".  That will only lead to the real issue at hand IMO, but it may also distance them, so it depends on what you want and what was the agreed upon relationship.

I usually set all of my dates for the upcoming week by the wednesday of the current week, or 4/5 days before the date whichever applies. I don't accept late request or last minute plans unless I don't have anything better to do.  My blackberry has been a lifesaver on many occasions. I set different tones for everyone, use the organizer to plan my week out, and email/ text them throughout the day when I have time and I only take calls between 9 and 11pm or when i'm not busy. Oh and I have google voice on my blackberry so everyone has a different cell number for me and I can block ppl @ the drop of a hat lol.

Dominique said:

Me too, I don't have enough time in my day to deal with multiples.  I would love to know how it's done!!!!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I'm trying to figure out how you are handling more than two at one time. lol I am too quick to get names mixed up. Been there and done it. lol Still don't know how I talked my way out of those situations. lol  So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an answer.

Girrrrrl you've got it down to a Science! I'm going to cosign Ms ENUFF on this one, you either have to outright check em, or inquire in a sly way especially if you haven't found what you want in either of em...to keep them believing whatever.

That google voice is my life saver too!

McKenna Hylton said:

I usually set all of my dates for the upcoming week by the wednesday of the current week, or 4/5 days before the date whichever applies. I don't accept late request or last minute plans unless I don't have anything better to do.  My blackberry has been a lifesaver on many occasions. I set different tones for everyone, use the organizer to plan my week out, and email/ text them throughout the day when I have time and I only take calls between 9 and 11pm or when i'm not busy. Oh and I have google voice on my blackberry so everyone has a different cell number for me and I can block ppl @ the drop of a hat lol.

Dominique said:

Me too, I don't have enough time in my day to deal with multiples.  I would love to know how it's done!!!!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I'm trying to figure out how you are handling more than two at one time. lol I am too quick to get names mixed up. Been there and done it. lol Still don't know how I talked my way out of those situations. lol  So I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an answer.

Ms. UNGE and McKenna Hylton, you both need to add these answers to the BA scrolls because I just learned something. *goes to play my phone*

Indeed.  I didn't know about any of those features!  Reach one teach one!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ms. UNGE and McKenna Hylton, you both need to add these answers to the BA scrolls because I just learned something. *goes to play my phone*

I will definitely be doing this!!


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Once you tell them in the beginning, I'm not looking for anything, we're just friends - that's what it is.  Whenever they do some gf/bf type of stuff like show up unannounced or ask questions they shouldn't ask, say "I didn't know I had a boyfriend" or look at your finger looking for a ring and laugh or something like that".  Say it in a funny way, but make sure they know you're not playing (can't describe it).  Hopefully, they will get the hint.   OR

 

You can just ask them what do you think our status is?  "What would you do if you see me out with someone else" or you can flip it and say, "What if you were out with another chick and you see me, would you speak or would you act like you dont know me".  That will only lead to the real issue at hand IMO, but it may also distance them, so it depends on what you want and what was the agreed upon relationship.

Preach! *Adds $5 to the collection plate*

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Once you tell them in the beginning, I'm not looking for anything, we're just friends - that's what it is.  Whenever they do some gf/bf type of stuff like show up unannounced or ask questions they shouldn't ask, say "I didn't know I had a boyfriend" or look at your finger looking for a ring and laugh or something like that".  Say it in a funny way, but make sure they know you're not playing (can't describe it).  Hopefully, they will get the hint.   OR

 

You can just ask them what do you think our status is?  "What would you do if you see me out with someone else" or you can flip it and say, "What if you were out with another chick and you see me, would you speak or would you act like you dont know me".  That will only lead to the real issue at hand IMO, but it may also distance them, so it depends on what you want and what was the agreed upon relationship.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by WorkInProgress 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

We get upset over women of color making a mockery of themselves but what's the difference between that and teen mom? (Wondering while I am channel surfing)

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Baller Mail - Bey and Jay Show No Signs of Divorce

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

There have been rumors running…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bossy Bri 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

Dramaologist commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"TACKY! Emily won't wear her own shoes!"
41 minutes ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?
"True but yet instill these girls are profitting off having more kids, porn tapes, getting involved…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
EMariah commented on Eleven8's blog post Porsha Williams Snags A New Baller (Video)
"Have yall seen Lesean's ex (the one he use to parade around on IG and have curse out his…"
2 hours ago
EMariah commented on Eleven8's blog post Bizarre Details In Ex-Destiny's Child Member's Arrest
"I'm shocked at how few people are talking about how bad she looks now. When I saw her mugshot,…"
2 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"YES! YES! AND YES! My advice, don't leave it all to your biz partner. Learn the business and…"
2 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE liked Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to WorkInProgress's discussion What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?
"Seeing grown women act a fool is worse to me. Hell a lot of these women are 35+ and Should no better"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou and Danielle Wallace are now friends
3 hours ago
CocoBey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"Great move!"
3 hours ago
CocoBey liked Volti_MUA's blog post The Other "Don't Ask, Don't Tell": Childhood Molestation by @Volti_MUA
3 hours ago
WorkInProgress commented on thekillahBEE's blog post Ballerific Sex - The Makings of a Chronic Masturbator by: thekillahBEE
"I agree with you all. Wasnt into it at first but all answers above are mine too. Plus how can you…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video