"For you to have been a part of a show that was supposed to “Fix Your Life” and you’re still broken is a problem. At this point I just realize you’re a lost cause."
"All your anger towards me is material. You speak on my clothes, but I own a house and 2 cars. You speak on my hair, but I can jump in the pool without worries or my mascara running. You stopped filming with me because I NEVER backed down to you. I never let you treat or speak to me the way you did to Suzie or Jennifer & you didn’t like it."

Tags: evelyn lozada, royce reed

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She tried it. Is she still dating ol boy? The gay one who's still trying to smash his baby mama?

hahahahahaahaha

Eleven8 said:

She tried it. Is she still dating ol boy? The gay one who's still trying to smash his baby mama?

I thought they didnt want to film with her because she didnt know when to STFU...No one wants to listen to that sh*t ALL THE TIME, Royce

And she said all that to say what??? Like what inspired that rant? If she's over them and the show, then why the 3000 word essay? I'm not saying she shouldn't express her feelings, but what was the point? If she's over the BBW drama, then just be over it. Sheesh.

lmao okay smitty!! 

University of Smitty said:

I thought they didnt want to film with her because she didnt know when to STFU...No one wants to listen to that sh*t ALL THE TIME, Royce

Eve was coming at Royce on Twitter which 'inspired' the response.  I would have left it in the past, too.  Why start mess on the second day of 2013.  This is the New Year.

Sheli said:

And she said all that to say what??? Like what inspired that rant? If she's over them and the show, then why the 3000 word essay? I'm not saying she shouldn't express her feelings, but what was the point? If she's over the BBW drama, then just be over it. Sheesh.

wow

i love royce when shes quiet bc all that just seems so annoying
Royce told her tho! Eve can't keep running from the self work she HAS to commit to in order to truly have a happy life. Eve needs help. She is really hurting inside and no matter how many internet defenders she has the last season of bbw spilled all the beans on her internal strugglesand she should 2013 to fix that. Not more fame whoring and aimless wandering in the pursuit of name brand things. I really feel bad for her. She is a woman that can be beautiful if she just Fixes Her Life. Fa real

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

B*tches Be Like

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Don't Fall for Broke Men with Fake Bank Statements

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

IT'S AN APP FOR THAT! Don't get…Continue

Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

From the looks of it, Momma Dee…Continue

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Remarks
"The comments I've seen about this issue have been disgusting people coming out in defense of…"
1 hour ago
Lala updated their profile
1 hour ago
Lala updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Remarks
"Good for his ass...I know its his job to talk but this dude talks waaaayyy too much and put his…"
2 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Christian Louboutin Rouge Nail Lacquer
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion B*tches Be Like
"Yup, I know a few of these. "
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baby Bump Watch - Savannah James and Zoe Saldana
"According to some sites she is having twins she hasn't confirmed or denied yet. "
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video