I need help giving advice to my younger cousin. Ladies read the below email and give me your honest opinion.

Dear Kel,
While Skyping with my military ex, the subject of secret and lies came up. He went on to say since being out of the states and serving in the war, he has found the truth in a lot of people. He then goes on to say that he was tired of the secrets and he knows that I have been hiding something for sometime. He felt that whatever it is we could work thru it. I let him know that I had an abortion over an 1 1/2 ago. And of course he was at a lost for words. And all I could do was cry, because I never wanted to hurt him. S*** I never wanted him to find out.

I had just made a major transition from living my grandparents to moving to another state into my own place. I was barely beginning to take care of myself, he and I were on the worst terms that we had ever been, and add a baby. I was scared s***-less. It wasn't as if we were to careless teenager, we used protection that broke, I take the plan B pills. Here I was pregnant, while he was stationed in Germany with a new chick.

After finding out my pregnancy, I was super excited about the baby. After several conversation with him about what he thoughts were, I began to have a change of heart. He comments were harsh, and he answered questions as if he knew already. One thing he said I will never forget, " if anything ever got in the way of him and Chelsea ( his new chick)I don't think that I will be ever to forgive that person or thing".

I didnt need him to have resentment towards his baby.After cutting all ties, I made my decision, and my decision was to terminate my pregnancy. It was the hardest decision I had to make,and when making my decision I looked at the big picture. I looked at the lives it would effect and I couldn't let my decision effect some many other's lives.

Many days I regret my decision but others I don't. And some how is think that is extremely words. I have slight resentment toward him, because of his actions that lead to my decision. I knew that I didn't have to means to be an provider and I know that I had the option of life and giving my baby to a family that couldn't have kids. I know this Kells but I couldn't do that. I wanted to provide my child with the family that they deserved. I also that a child should never know about struggle.

So my question is how do I express his to him?

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are so very welcome. lol I hadn't heard it until a few months ago and was so sad it took this long for me to hear this song. It gave me so much life as I thought about the people I could sing this song to. lol

luvsmoochez said:

LMFAO CC thank u cuz I have never heard that! LOVES IT.

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

A friend of mine introduced me to this song a few months ago. I so wish I had had this song in my play list years ago.

MissBling said:

Even after all of that, he still chose Chelsea over her... f*** him!
CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Well...damn. Why does she feel guilty, again? I say again: Eff him!

No matter how much she says "I'm tired of how he will not love me like I love him" she needs to love herself 100times more. I understand when you have loved someone so long you couldn't imagine life with out them, but once they are gone you wondered how you ever enjoyed life with them. My cousin made her decision with him in mind because she wanted to see him happy. She has put others in front of herself her entire life, and she just wants the same in return. Of course she never gets it. My belief is that she puts up with Miles because he is the last bit of her childhood left. Miles will continue to feed Key-lee b*******, as long as she is willing to eat it. Miles may not ever realize what Key-lee meant to him. But never say never.

My grandmother use to say " a man will never realize what he has at home, until he pulls up to the house and it's painted a different color". My advice to my cousin is change the song that you are dancing to, and he will either change his dance or he won't be able to catch up. Hopefully it is the latter of the 2.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 29 minutes ago. 6 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Sheli replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"I wanna move back to Florida we only deal with racist cops there, lol"
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Doctors Say Tracy Morgan May Never Be Able to Perform Again
"Walmart got some s*** with them."
4 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"And wasn't Kenyon Martin married when he & Trina hooked up?"
4 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"I remember French's wife complaining about him leaving her for Trina... So I'm not buying…"
4 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
4 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Eric Gordon (New Orleans Pelicans)
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video