My ex and I stopping talking like a year and a half ago. It wasn't nothing bad. We started seeing other people and moved on. We had a very good relationship. I had feelings for him. Well, earlier I missed his call, and he's called 3x since then. Why am I nervous? I don't to lose the friendship.Everything with my main man is good. I also don't want him to think he's got like that where he call whenever he wants and so fourth.I just need a little dose of wisdom from the ladies. 

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell him to break it off with the girl since he's moving soon anyway, and see whayhe says. Lol I'm sure he won't break up even tho 'things are soooooo bad' lol. And I think he hit u wit the 'I'm moving' thing so he can get some sympathy, oh I miss u' cooch! Lol boy I tell ya....these games

Basic game proper. smh

Yeah we are gonna hook up later at a local bar. It's funny because I never believe that sh*t when a guy calls outta no where with that "I'm not happy talk, I'm leaving and this stuff gets old talk, I'm willing to go ahead and wrap if up soon. I'm like why didn't you call when everything was cool? Well at least if he moves we can still stay connected, he is a sweetheart tho. He was there for me in the past so, I can't don't want to be that girl that's too judgmental.Its it said that everything people do has a selfish motive.So, I'll offer reassurance , comfort, and personal concern and that's it.  

Love is a Losing Game said:
Tell him to break it off with the girl since he's moving soon anyway, and see whayhe says. Lol I'm sure he won't break up even tho 'things are soooooo bad' lol. And I think he hit u wit the 'I'm moving' thing so he can get some sympathy, oh I miss u' cooch! Lol boy I tell ya....these games

Wow! I would be so insulted right now in your shoes. He called up just to get a hit of azz or set you up to be the jump off and you're going to be a supportive ear for him anyway. I really am in awe of you right now.

My jaded behind would be telling him I need some ish and take me shopping. We can talk while I shop. Then I'd take my azz home to my man and chill. Leaving him with blue balls. Therapists get paid too. lol Please pay me zero mind. That's just how I think when I am insulted.

l8dy-c said:

Yeah we are gonna hook up later at a local bar. It's funny because I never believe that sh*t when a guy calls outta no where with that "I'm not happy talk, I'm leaving and this stuff gets old talk, I'm willing to go ahead and wrap if up soon. I'm like why didn't you call when everything was cool? Well at least if he moves we can still stay connected, he is a sweetheart tho. He was there for me in the past so, I can't don't want to be that girl that's too judgmental.Its it said that everything people do has a selfish motive.So, I'll offer reassurance , comfort, and personal concern and that's it.  

Girl trust me I have my own motives.Like I said everything people do has a selfish motive. I don't know if he needs all that help, support blah, blah, blah. It's actually contructive selfishness. This honest form of selfishness is to give ourselves so that we in turn, can broaden our understanding and confidence. Sometimes the richest rewards come from helping others with no thought of reward. I was in a similar situation and he was there for me.Jus sayin

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Wow! I would be so insulted right now in your shoes. He called up just to get a hit of azz or set you up to be the jump off and you're going to be a supportive ear for him anyway. I really am in awe of you right now.

My jaded behind would be telling him I need some ish and take me shopping. We can talk while I shop. Then I'd take my azz home to my man and chill. Leaving him with blue balls. Therapists get paid too. lol Please pay me zero mind. That's just how I think when I am insulted.

l8dy-c said:

Girl trust me I have my own motives.Like I said everything people do has a selfish motive. I don't know if he needs all that help, support blah, blah, blah. It's actually contructive selfishness. This honest form of selfishness is to give ourselves so that we in turn, can broaden our understanding and confidence. Sometimes the richest rewards come from helping others with no thought of reward. I was in a similar situation and he was there for me.Jus sayin

l8dy-c said:

I feel u on that l8dy-c. I try to be good to folk u held me down when I was at my lowest. So.....like cc, jaded and throwing my mid finger up, I'd talk to him about his problems and then tell him how things are fan freakin tastic with my personal life. Lol

I swear to Moses, in my mind you were a vicious, ruthless pimp in your former life and you were sent back as a female to see the error of your ways, LOL You are hell in heels!! Loves it

l8dy-c said:

*winks at l8dy-c* I hear you, playa!  @Sheli, that would explain a lot. $picey, lol bfuj did already lay this out for everyone didn't he? lol Thanks for the reminder.

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:

Got Dammit this story sounds familar. Lol. I heard from my ex and I thought we were friends he came back for the summer and we messed around and well we all know how that turned out!!!! Don't fall for the hype girl!!! Lol

I won't mess up my current situation for an ex! He is an ex for a reason

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 13 hours ago. 19 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"Wow...she looks like Tina Knowles."
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
lp updated their profile
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

ATL - S. Adams Collection Holiday Affair @ Tongue & Groove 12/22 at Tongue & Groove

December 22, 2014 at 10pm to December 23, 2014 at 3am
4 hours ago
Profile Iconroxy welch, allwhite shawty, Mishelle Russell and 4 other members are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
5 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
"Damn @Niko I feel your pain.... I'm in the H and I skipped that one..."
6 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
6 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Gone Fishing By: @milagreee
6 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Blog: If He Flies You Out, He Wants To Have Sex. Period.
6 hours ago
Brandi Payton updated their profile
8 hours ago
resident_fitvil added a discussion to the group Baller Alert Fitness Group
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Man Shoots 2 Cops & Himself In Brooklyn, Accused Of Shooting Baltimore Woman (Pics + Video)
"So sad."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video