My ex and I stopping talking like a year and a half ago. It wasn't nothing bad. We started seeing other people and moved on. We had a very good relationship. I had feelings for him. Well, earlier I missed his call, and he's called 3x since then. Why am I nervous? I don't to lose the friendship.Everything with my main man is good. I also don't want him to think he's got like that where he call whenever he wants and so fourth.I just need a little dose of wisdom from the ladies. 

Views: 639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell him to break it off with the girl since he's moving soon anyway, and see whayhe says. Lol I'm sure he won't break up even tho 'things are soooooo bad' lol. And I think he hit u wit the 'I'm moving' thing so he can get some sympathy, oh I miss u' cooch! Lol boy I tell ya....these games

Basic game proper. smh

Yeah we are gonna hook up later at a local bar. It's funny because I never believe that sh*t when a guy calls outta no where with that "I'm not happy talk, I'm leaving and this stuff gets old talk, I'm willing to go ahead and wrap if up soon. I'm like why didn't you call when everything was cool? Well at least if he moves we can still stay connected, he is a sweetheart tho. He was there for me in the past so, I can't don't want to be that girl that's too judgmental.Its it said that everything people do has a selfish motive.So, I'll offer reassurance , comfort, and personal concern and that's it.  

Love is a Losing Game said:
Tell him to break it off with the girl since he's moving soon anyway, and see whayhe says. Lol I'm sure he won't break up even tho 'things are soooooo bad' lol. And I think he hit u wit the 'I'm moving' thing so he can get some sympathy, oh I miss u' cooch! Lol boy I tell ya....these games

Wow! I would be so insulted right now in your shoes. He called up just to get a hit of azz or set you up to be the jump off and you're going to be a supportive ear for him anyway. I really am in awe of you right now.

My jaded behind would be telling him I need some ish and take me shopping. We can talk while I shop. Then I'd take my azz home to my man and chill. Leaving him with blue balls. Therapists get paid too. lol Please pay me zero mind. That's just how I think when I am insulted.

l8dy-c said:

Yeah we are gonna hook up later at a local bar. It's funny because I never believe that sh*t when a guy calls outta no where with that "I'm not happy talk, I'm leaving and this stuff gets old talk, I'm willing to go ahead and wrap if up soon. I'm like why didn't you call when everything was cool? Well at least if he moves we can still stay connected, he is a sweetheart tho. He was there for me in the past so, I can't don't want to be that girl that's too judgmental.Its it said that everything people do has a selfish motive.So, I'll offer reassurance , comfort, and personal concern and that's it.  

Girl trust me I have my own motives.Like I said everything people do has a selfish motive. I don't know if he needs all that help, support blah, blah, blah. It's actually contructive selfishness. This honest form of selfishness is to give ourselves so that we in turn, can broaden our understanding and confidence. Sometimes the richest rewards come from helping others with no thought of reward. I was in a similar situation and he was there for me.Jus sayin

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Wow! I would be so insulted right now in your shoes. He called up just to get a hit of azz or set you up to be the jump off and you're going to be a supportive ear for him anyway. I really am in awe of you right now.

My jaded behind would be telling him I need some ish and take me shopping. We can talk while I shop. Then I'd take my azz home to my man and chill. Leaving him with blue balls. Therapists get paid too. lol Please pay me zero mind. That's just how I think when I am insulted.

l8dy-c said:

Girl trust me I have my own motives.Like I said everything people do has a selfish motive. I don't know if he needs all that help, support blah, blah, blah. It's actually contructive selfishness. This honest form of selfishness is to give ourselves so that we in turn, can broaden our understanding and confidence. Sometimes the richest rewards come from helping others with no thought of reward. I was in a similar situation and he was there for me.Jus sayin

l8dy-c said:

I feel u on that l8dy-c. I try to be good to folk u held me down when I was at my lowest. So.....like cc, jaded and throwing my mid finger up, I'd talk to him about his problems and then tell him how things are fan freakin tastic with my personal life. Lol

I swear to Moses, in my mind you were a vicious, ruthless pimp in your former life and you were sent back as a female to see the error of your ways, LOL You are hell in heels!! Loves it

l8dy-c said:

*winks at l8dy-c* I hear you, playa!  @Sheli, that would explain a lot. $picey, lol bfuj did already lay this out for everyone didn't he? lol Thanks for the reminder.

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:

Got Dammit this story sounds familar. Lol. I heard from my ex and I thought we were friends he came back for the summer and we messed around and well we all know how that turned out!!!! Don't fall for the hype girl!!! Lol

I won't mess up my current situation for an ex! He is an ex for a reason

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Mar 21. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

Jana Daniel commented on Jana Daniel's album
Thumbnail

Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV

"How To watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Online WWE PPV match? You get links from this site. WWE PPV…"
37 minutes ago
Jana Daniel commented on Jana Daniel's album
Thumbnail

"Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV 03/29/2015 and enjoy Watch WWE…"
38 minutes ago
Jana Daniel posted an album

Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Stream Online Free WWE PPV 03/29/2015 and enjoy Watch WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Streaming Free Online Game Wrestling PC TV Video Free, WWE WrestleMania 31 Live Online Match Instant Streaming Internet TV Free, WWE…
38 minutes ago
The Philly Habesha Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Howard Garnishes Royce Reed's Bank Account For Violating Gag Order
"Royce must have something on him. Something in the milk ain't clean. It's troublesome…"
9 hours ago
Jibon mum posted a status
9 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Yvonna Hines's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Brittany Renner Talks Fitness, Fame, & Colin Kaepernick with @queenyvonna & @niksofly
11 hours ago
Honey Hontas commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Don't forget that the specials came with 3 reunions ...I watched it. Brother Jeff was on it…"
14 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude updated their profile
14 hours ago
yan yan commented on RubyWoo's blog post Leah Still Is Officially Cancer Free
"I cried while reading this omg!! God is good!! So happy for Leah and her family!!"
15 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Really? The 3 part special showing his foolishness should've been enough"
16 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
18 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
18 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video