I was looking through the archives and I wanted to know what yall think about this:

Note#1- If you met him in the club, he is not out looking for love and neither should you. When he approaches you, don't act like you have your s*** together when you know in the back of your mind you DON'T!!! Your mortgage is due, your car acting up, and your cable just got turned off. Let him know upfront that "I don't have time to be your f*** slave, I have a d**** that can probably get the job done better than you can. I need more in my life than a hard d***. So what else you got?" Tell him "I am treated like a princess and won't accept any other type of treatment so if you with it here's my number and if not, it was nice to meet you." Some of them may look at you like a gold digger and be turned off and some will really be with it. At least you find out in the beginning who is willing and who is not. You think these girls walking around with louis bags got that s*** without asking? Some may have, but not very many. Now is not the time to be playing games you have to voice what you want and you need your bills paid.

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-marry-a-ba...

Is this approach too much? Is it best not to waste your time and just get to the point?

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It depends on how good you look.

I kinda agree with Tone. I think PrettyPretty even said that she says in an upfront way she wants men to spend on her and the guys are with it. An average to less attractive woman will probably not get the same reaction.

I wouldnt say it in those exact words, but I believe it does work! That way, either party is not wasting time. He doesnt have to waste time acting like he wants a relationship when all he really wants to do is f***, and you dont have to pretend you like his wack personality and/or d*** just to get some money. If he is not with it, he can get the f*** up out your face.

Recently I have been like this, and it has eliminated alot of b*******

I think you should be upfront but not as blunt as that.  If they come straight out like "you f******", I'll come with  "you paying".  (If I was)  If I meet a guy out and we exchange numbers, during the first  convos, I may say something like" I'm a daddy's girl and just a little spoiled"  that way he know, Hey, she's used to guys doing things for her or geting her way.  WHen Im asked what Im looking for in a man, I'll basically say a man that has his ish together, knows how to treat a woman, doesnt mind spoiling her and not stingy - It's basically saying a man w/ money IMO

hmmmm...interesting.

I heard it works... lol

Honeycoated said:

I kinda agree with Tone. I think PrettyPretty even said that she says in an upfront way she wants men to spend on her and the guys are with it. An average to less attractive woman will probably not get the same reaction.

I wouldnt say it in those exact words, but I believe it does work! That way, either party is not wasting time. He doesnt have to waste time acting like he wants a relationship when all he really wants to do is f***, and you dont have to pretend you like his wack personality and/or d*** just to get some money. If he is not with it, he can get the f*** up out your face.

I think it's a bit much, but that's just me. What do you all say?

I'ma tell you guys how I'm doing my thang right now. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'm trying to create a winning strategy and what would it be without some 'learning lessons', lol. Also, keep in mind that I feel my game is top notch because of my intense readings of the BA Archives. Lol

I got this one particular baller ima tell yall about. I just got him a few weeks ago.

I was gettin my hair done a few months ago. My beautician is always changing shops but when I heard she was working in a shop that had a barbershop attached I instantly started planning. So anyway, while I was under the dryer, I saw this dude come in. He wasn't particulary cute but while eyeing him up, I noticed that he had a new pelle on, some girbauds, and crisp nike boots. I also noticed that his hair still looked neat, and he really wasn't due for a trim.

So I tried to listen to what he was talking about while he was in the chair. He talked about sports and seemed to have a sense of humor. He also seemed relaxed. His clothes told me that he had money to spend on what he wanted to wear, and him being there not needing to be told me that he has funds to keep his hair tight. His relaxed coolness told me that he was comfortable with himself and his positioning right now. So I made a mental picture of him and thought to myself that when I saw him again, I'd approach him.

So not too long ago, I saw him crossing the street while I was on my way to work. Dude was looking serious about something.come to find out, he had just got a money call. I rolled up, and waved for him to come over. When he got to the car, I was like give me your number so I can call u later on. He said ok, gave me the number and told me to call it then so he'd have mine. I did. He said he was gonna text me in a few mins. About two hours later, I got a call from him. He wanted to go eat. I was busy so I ignored his timeline and told him I'd call him later. I didn't call, and the next day he messaged me early in the morning. I ignored it.later he messaged me a few more times and when I got done wit work, I sent him a text saying 'hey.' (I love hittin them wit the one-worders) anyway he wanted to see me, so he invited me to have a few drinks wit him. I did. When I got to where he wanted me to meet him, it was one of the most popular clubs in the city, his guy owns it, it was closed. we were the only people there. So anyway we start talking and I told him I saw him at the shop and was interested in gettin to know him. I didn't want him to think I was them boys lol. So I guess he started feelin comfortable and hit me wit this ish: 'I feel like if I gave u 300 you would let me hit.' I looked at that fool and started laughing. I mean didn't he see that I'm a classy chick?? Anyway, I asked for some more drinks, and started talking about something else. So a few mins later he hit me with this: 'I feel like if I gave 350 right now, you'd let me hit' I looked at that fool and said, look, let me make this clear to you. Your hands aint touched enough money in ur life to f*** me tonight. He was like aaaawww I'm just testing u! These girls be on that ish around here. Then he told me a story about some cna. Type chick that said he could hit when he first met her for 300. I just laughed. I told him don't test me. The old me woulda cussed his azz out n bounced, but since I gots some BA Game, I said, while u tryna run that ish, u prob don't even got 350 to ur name. Let me see it since u talkin s***. He laughed got up, got his wallet out and showed me 2000. Counted it on the table. I said don't disrespect me again wit that petty BS. Now, don't u wanna use some of that money to get my hair done? He was like naw, I lol and said ok. Sent him to get somemore drink. When he came back he said he wanted to take me to his guys bar. I told him long as he didn't say nothing about sex we could roll. He said cool. We got to the bar and drank some more, talked til they closed and then I went home. I ignored his messages the next day. He called me too. Ignored that. The next day he messaged. I one lined his azz. So I finlly responded days later, last night, took him up on his offer to drink at the first spot. I brought my friend, an equally bad bish with me. So we talked. He was still on some f***** ish so I told him he gotta wait for me to 'be ready.' Lol I don't know if ill ever be, but ima juice him since he's willing to pay. So last night I drank, talked, and got the purse filled with a couple hun. I'm supposed to see him friday. And my agenda will be the same. He's not getting any action. Period.

I feel that if u wanna have the money conversation, u gotta have it directly after they say some ish about sex to u. Then the field is even. If u come out wit money first u will look money hungry. And they don't want that. U have to let them know that you expect to be treated well and respectfully, nd they should know money comes with that. You also gotta work that convo in. Don't let it be the introduction.

Sn: I like to try to make them 'feel' me like kinda like me before I get on money. Imo ballers do way more for u if they have 'feelins' for you than if they picture u as a jump off or side piece.

Your looks do have a large part to do with it guys with money know which girls they have to spend on they can just tell by how you carry yourself and conversation....I dont say it like how she put it but I do let them know they are not special and they need to keep my attention guys hate to feel like some guy is outdoing them or they are mediocre especially when they have girls all over them...My favorite line "Ummmm,its okay if you cant afford to do it I know another guy can..." Not only did I compare them to another guy and call them broke now they feel like they have something to prove. But this only works if he is interested

Honeycoated said:

Not to be rude but what year was this?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I'ma tell you guys how I'm doing my thang right now. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'm trying to create a winning strategy and what would it be without some 'learning lessons', lol. Also, keep in mind that I feel my game is top notch because of my intense readings of the BA Archives. Lol

I got this one particular baller ima tell yall about. I just got him a few weeks ago.

I was gettin my hair done a few months ago. My beautician is always changing shops but when I heard she was working in a shop that had a barbershop attached I instantly started planning. So anyway, while I was under the dryer, I saw this dude come in. He wasn't particulary cute but while eyeing him up, I noticed that he had a new pelle on, some girbauds, and crisp nike boots. I also noticed that his hair still looked neat, and he really wasn't due for a trim.

So I tried to listen to what he was talking about while he was in the chair. He talked about sports and seemed to have a sense of humor. He also seemed relaxed. His clothes told me that he had money to spend on what he wanted to wear, and him being there not needing to be told me that he has funds to keep his hair tight. His relaxed coolness told me that he was comfortable with himself and his positioning right now. So I made a mental picture of him and thought to myself that when I saw him again, I'd approach him.

So not too long ago, I saw him crossing the street while I was on my way to work. Dude was looking serious about something.come to find out, he had just got a money call. I rolled up, and waved for him to come over. When he got to the car, I was like give me your number so I can call u later on. He said ok, gave me the number and told me to call it then so he'd have mine. I did. He said he was gonna text me in a few mins. About two hours later, I got a call from him. He wanted to go eat. I was busy so I ignored his timeline and told him I'd call him later. I didn't call, and the next day he messaged me early in the morning. I ignored it.later he messaged me a few more times and when I got done wit work, I sent him a text saying 'hey.' (I love hittin them wit the one-worders) anyway he wanted to see me, so he invited me to have a few drinks wit him. I did. When I got to where he wanted me to meet him, it was one of the most popular clubs in the city, his guy owns it, it was closed. we were the only people there. So anyway we start talking and I told him I saw him at the shop and was interested in gettin to know him. I didn't want him to think I was them boys lol. So I guess he started feelin comfortable and hit me wit this ish: 'I feel like if I gave u 300 you would let me hit.' I looked at that fool and started laughing. I mean didn't he see that I'm a classy chick?? Anyway, I asked for some more drinks, and started talking about something else. So a few mins later he hit me with this: 'I feel like if I gave 350 right now, you'd let me hit' I looked at that fool and said, look, let me make this clear to you. Your hands aint touched enough money in ur life to f*** me tonight. He was like aaaawww I'm just testing u! These girls be on that ish around here. Then he told me a story about some cna. Type chick that said he could hit when he first met her for 300. I just laughed. I told him don't test me. The old me woulda cussed his azz out n bounced, but since I gots some BA Game, I said, while u tryna run that ish, u prob don't even got 350 to ur name. Let me see it since u talkin s***. He laughed got up, got his wallet out and showed me 2000. Counted it on the table. I said don't disrespect me again wit that petty BS. Now, don't u wanna use some of that money to get my hair done? He was like naw, I lol and said ok. Sent him to get somemore drink. When he came back he said he wanted to take me to his guys bar. I told him long as he didn't say nothing about sex we could roll. He said cool. We got to the bar and drank some more, talked til they closed and then I went home. I ignored his messages the next day. He called me too. Ignored that. The next day he messaged. I one lined his azz. So I finlly responded days later, last night, took him up on his offer to drink at the first spot. I brought my friend, an equally bad bish with me. So we talked. He was still on some f***** ish so I told him he gotta wait for me to 'be ready.' Lol I don't know if ill ever be, but ima juice him since he's willing to pay. So last night I drank, talked, and got the purse filled with a couple hun. I'm supposed to see him friday. And my agenda will be the same. He's not getting any action. Period.

I feel that if u wanna have the money conversation, u gotta have it directly after they say some ish about sex to u. Then the field is even. If u come out wit money first u will look money hungry. And they don't want that. U have to let them know that you expect to be treated well and respectfully, nd they should know money comes with that. You also gotta work that convo in. Don't let it be the introduction.

Sn: I like to try to make them 'feel' me like kinda like me before I get on money. Imo ballers do way more for u if they have 'feelins' for you than if they picture u as a jump off or side piece.
Lol 

PrettyPretty said:

I don’t want to waste my time with losers that aren’t spending any money, but I don’t wanna look desperate. I pride myself on being able to provide for myself. I think that if someone wants to chill they should bring something to the table, because I do!

ooh, I thought it was just me and maybe she wasnt talking about pelle pelle, and its some new ish..until she said Girbauds

PrettyPretty said:

i thought the same thing about the underlined part!

Tone said:

Lol 

PrettyPretty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 2 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

American Advice Needed!

Started by Miss Elle in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I was hoping to get some advice.So I don't live in the US (sadly) but I have the opportunity through…Continue

Tags: study, Georgia, columbia, Carolina, South

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Insatiable Cookie P 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"@Michelle and @ DJ I totally agree with you"
50 minutes ago
AlterEgo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"I have gone through the sugar daddy stuff, and LAWD was it a mess! Lol. He STAYED tryna get the…"
59 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Mama her and her sister all has esteem issues. with a "mother" like that...sheesh!"
1 hour ago
AlterEgo replied to SMSLove's discussion Maca Root for Energy
"Order it online... There are quite a few forums about it online too. Get gelatinized. "
1 hour ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Opps meant to say *I think..."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Someone else caught it... I caught it too and didn't think much of it. If it wasn't for…"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"i agree @tone"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"didnt anyone catch the im blk and puertorican thing??? O_o"
1 hour ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"sigh....I'm gonna tell the truth, Black men are aware of the options they have but THEY DO NOT…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video