I was looking through the archives and I wanted to know what yall think about this:

Note#1- If you met him in the club, he is not out looking for love and neither should you. When he approaches you, don't act like you have your s*** together when you know in the back of your mind you DON'T!!! Your mortgage is due, your car acting up, and your cable just got turned off. Let him know upfront that "I don't have time to be your f*** slave, I have a d**** that can probably get the job done better than you can. I need more in my life than a hard d***. So what else you got?" Tell him "I am treated like a princess and won't accept any other type of treatment so if you with it here's my number and if not, it was nice to meet you." Some of them may look at you like a gold digger and be turned off and some will really be with it. At least you find out in the beginning who is willing and who is not. You think these girls walking around with louis bags got that s*** without asking? Some may have, but not very many. Now is not the time to be playing games you have to voice what you want and you need your bills paid.

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-marry-a-ba...

Is this approach too much? Is it best not to waste your time and just get to the point?

Views: 1327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how am I supposed to know how good I Iook in someone elses opionion. I mean when I see myself I think I am beautiful. Men tell me I am beautiful all the time, but everyone definiton of beauty is something different. I am seriously taking notes. I am not trying to be walking around thinking Im hot and a man tell me I am not. LLS!!

marissa taylor said:

I think it depends on what you look like ... u have to measure the baller's interest.. if on a scale of 1 to 10 u feel like he is feeling you like a 10 .... go ahead be bossy ... but if u not sure ... i wouldn't take the chance .....but hey differenet strokes for different folks ..... but i do agree with let a baller knowing your wants and needs cause the sooner you let him know ... the sooner you will know the type of man u dealing with ... a man that ain't spending with disappear fast ... if u bring up money .

Let's not give the power of looks so much weight. I mean u can be cute but u don't have to be drop dead gorgous to get money. YOU just have to have swag, a style, a uniqueness about yourself that makes them want to know more. Its really about you and how u work your magic. Also, I don't tell them I need money for bills. I tell em I need shoes, 300 hair do's, purses, clothes, and then I take the money and use it for what I needed it for. Imo ballers like to treat u good and show u things u haven't seen. They don't want to create financial stabilty for u. BUT if u run across a bill payer, make sure you give him ur highest bills. Right now, I got a dude for hair and one for nails. They know every two weeks what to come with and why I want it. Those my 'payroll' ones lol. I'm tryna get more on the payroll, so I can free up my own income more. I still get gifts from them too.
I forgot to add: all you really need is their ear. Once you got that you are in the game. I don't have twitter, but yall that got them following yall are already in the game. I would send them a question asking their opinion on some s*** I think they are interested in or would know about. Sorry yall! I don't be TRYNA write essays lol

Gurl, I was thinking the same thing.  I think it depends on what the guy likes so research is key. 

Ms. BoiBye said:

So how am I supposed to know how good I Iook in someone elses opionion. I mean when I see myself I think I am beautiful. Men tell me I am beautiful all the time, but everyone definiton of beauty is something different. I am seriously taking notes. I am not trying to be walking around thinking Im hot and a man tell me I am not. LLS!!
marissa taylor said:

I think it depends on what you look like ... u have to measure the baller's interest.. if on a scale of 1 to 10 u feel like he is feeling you like a 10 .... go ahead be bossy ... but if u not sure ... i wouldn't take the chance .....but hey differenet strokes for different folks ..... but i do agree with let a baller knowing your wants and needs cause the sooner you let him know ... the sooner you will know the type of man u dealing with ... a man that ain't spending with disappear fast ... if u bring up money .

Girl I am in Atlanta now. U know everyone from there moves here, Houston, or Phoenix! lol. But get em girl! *hi-five*

Love is a Losing Game said:

Girl, I'm just tryna catch it. You dont even have to do anything for it. lol! Where do you live now?

AlterEgo said:

OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

It depends what kind of baller your trying to catch and what position your trying to play..Cause more than likely its going to go with what type of circle he runs in what he wants his chick to look like and be like

Ms. BoiBye said:

marissa taylor said:

Lol yea, a lot of my friends from high school and undergrad moved there. I'm just now noticing a lot of friends moving to Phoenix. But yea girl, these guys are too easy! If you don't show them how to treat you, they will dog u tho!! 

AlterEgo said:

Girl I am in Atlanta now. U know everyone from there moves here, Houston, or Phoenix! lol. But get em girl! *hi-five*

Girl, I'm just tryna catch it. You dont even have to do anything for it. lol! Where do you live now?

AlterEgo said:

OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

LOL I wanted first round draft picks all day. Aint sitting on no benches. Guess I need to figure that out. I just got out of a three year something, so I took three weeks off.  Now I am back tyring to get back in the swing of things.

PrettyPretty said:

It depends what kind of baller your trying to catch and what position your trying to play..Cause more than likely its going to go with what type of circle he runs in what he wants his chick to look like and be like
Ms. BoiBye said:

marissa taylor said:

THANK YOU!!!!  Looks will get you f**ked, all day everyday by every man you see.  But if you want more than a wet azz, you are going to have to come to the table with more than just looks

Let's not give the power of looks so much weight. I mean u can be cute but u don't have to be drop dead gorgous to get money. YOU just have to have swag, a style, a uniqueness about yourself that makes them want to know more. Its really about you and how u work your magic. Also, I don't tell them I need money for bills. I tell em I need shoes, 300 hair do's, purses, clothes, and then I take the money and use it for what I needed it for. Imo ballers like to treat u good and show u things u haven't seen. They don't want to create financial stabilty for u. BUT if u run across a bill payer, make sure you give him ur highest bills. Right now, I got a dude for hair and one for nails. They know every two weeks what to come with and why I want it. Those my 'payroll' ones lol. I'm tryna get more on the payroll, so I can free up my own income more. I still get gifts from them too.

Ok Smitty. I told y'all I was taking notes. What should I bring to the table? I know I am smart, funny, a good listener, loyal, kind hearted, and a b**** (when need be). I go to Church, have a ok job with great perks, own my condo, have a nice car, and  am an awesome mother. So I am not sure as to what else I need to do?

University of Smitty said:

THANK YOU!!!!  Looks will get you f**ked, all day everyday by every man you see.  But if you want more than a wet azz, you are going to have to come to the table with more than just looks

@ Pretty...LMFAO....Its Good Friday...But I believe every area people rock different gear, and it doesn't have to be mainstream....I kid you guys NOT there are still some throwback jersey wearers in Oakland, with everything matching they jersey.....IMO, looks alone doesn't do it...It also depends on the type of baller you want & what type of relationship...but if all you want is stck chips then it doesnt really matter

PrettyPretty said:

Not to be rude but what year was this?

I think it's a bit much, but that's just me. What do you all say?

I'ma tell you guys how I'm doing my thang right now. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'm trying to create a winning strategy and what would it be without some 'learning lessons', lol. Also, keep in mind that I feel my game is top notch because of my intense readings of the BA Archives. Lol

I got this one particular baller ima tell yall about. I just got him a few weeks ago.

I was gettin my hair done a few months ago. My beautician is always changing shops but when I heard she was working in a shop that had a barbershop attached I instantly started planning. So anyway, while I was under the dryer, I saw this dude come in. He wasn't particulary cute but while eyeing him up, I noticed that he had a new pelle on, some girbauds, and crisp nike boots. I also noticed that his hair still looked neat, and he really wasn't due for a trim.

So I tried to listen to what he was talking about while he was in the chair. He talked about sports and seemed to have a sense of humor. He also seemed relaxed. His clothes told me that he had money to spend on what he wanted to wear, and him being there not needing to be told me that he has funds to keep his hair tight. His relaxed coolness told me that he was comfortable with himself and his positioning right now. So I made a mental picture of him and thought to myself that when I saw him again, I'd approach him.

So not too long ago, I saw him crossing the street while I was on my way to work. Dude was looking serious about something.come to find out, he had just got a money call. I rolled up, and waved for him to come over. When he got to the car, I was like give me your number so I can call u later on. He said ok, gave me the number and told me to call it then so he'd have mine. I did. He said he was gonna text me in a few mins. About two hours later, I got a call from him. He wanted to go eat. I was busy so I ignored his timeline and told him I'd call him later. I didn't call, and the next day he messaged me early in the morning. I ignored it.later he messaged me a few more times and when I got done wit work, I sent him a text saying 'hey.' (I love hittin them wit the one-worders) anyway he wanted to see me, so he invited me to have a few drinks wit him. I did. When I got to where he wanted me to meet him, it was one of the most popular clubs in the city, his guy owns it, it was closed. we were the only people there. So anyway we start talking and I told him I saw him at the shop and was interested in gettin to know him. I didn't want him to think I was them boys lol. So I guess he started feelin comfortable and hit me wit this ish: 'I feel like if I gave u 300 you would let me hit.' I looked at that fool and started laughing. I mean didn't he see that I'm a classy chick?? Anyway, I asked for some more drinks, and started talking about something else. So a few mins later he hit me with this: 'I feel like if I gave 350 right now, you'd let me hit' I looked at that fool and said, look, let me make this clear to you. Your hands aint touched enough money in ur life to f*** me tonight. He was like aaaawww I'm just testing u! These girls be on that ish around here. Then he told me a story about some cna. Type chick that said he could hit when he first met her for 300. I just laughed. I told him don't test me. The old me woulda cussed his azz out n bounced, but since I gots some BA Game, I said, while u tryna run that ish, u prob don't even got 350 to ur name. Let me see it since u talkin s***. He laughed got up, got his wallet out and showed me 2000. Counted it on the table. I said don't disrespect me again wit that petty BS. Now, don't u wanna use some of that money to get my hair done? He was like naw, I lol and said ok. Sent him to get somemore drink. When he came back he said he wanted to take me to his guys bar. I told him long as he didn't say nothing about sex we could roll. He said cool. We got to the bar and drank some more, talked til they closed and then I went home. I ignored his messages the next day. He called me too. Ignored that. The next day he messaged. I one lined his azz. So I finlly responded days later, last night, took him up on his offer to drink at the first spot. I brought my friend, an equally bad bish with me. So we talked. He was still on some f***** ish so I told him he gotta wait for me to 'be ready.' Lol I don't know if ill ever be, but ima juice him since he's willing to pay. So last night I drank, talked, and got the purse filled with a couple hun. I'm supposed to see him friday. And my agenda will be the same. He's not getting any action. Period.

I feel that if u wanna have the money conversation, u gotta have it directly after they say some ish about sex to u. Then the field is even. If u come out wit money first u will look money hungry. And they don't want that. U have to let them know that you expect to be treated well and respectfully, nd they should know money comes with that. You also gotta work that convo in. Don't let it be the introduction.

Sn: I like to try to make them 'feel' me like kinda like me before I get on money. Imo ballers do way more for u if they have 'feelins' for you than if they picture u as a jump off or side piece.

HELL NAWL COLLETE!!!! NOT JERSEY WEARERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, now THAT, I don't think I......yes, I could. If he's filling the purse just from conversation........yes. I'll just wear my shades when I see him, lmao

Collete said:

@ Pretty...LMFAO....Its Good Friday...But I believe every area people rock different gear, and it doesn't have to be mainstream....I kid you guys NOT there are still some throwback jersey wearers in Oakland, with everything matching they jersey.....IMO, looks alone doesn't do it...It also depends on the type of baller you want & what type of relationship...but if all you want is stck chips then it doesnt really matter

PrettyPretty said:

Not to be rude but what year was this?

I think it's a bit much, but that's just me. What do you all say?

I'ma tell you guys how I'm doing my thang right now. I don't know how it will turn out, but I'm trying to create a winning strategy and what would it be without some 'learning lessons', lol. Also, keep in mind that I feel my game is top notch because of my intense readings of the BA Archives. Lol

I got this one particular baller ima tell yall about. I just got him a few weeks ago.

I was gettin my hair done a few months ago. My beautician is always changing shops but when I heard she was working in a shop that had a barbershop attached I instantly started planning. So anyway, while I was under the dryer, I saw this dude come in. He wasn't particulary cute but while eyeing him up, I noticed that he had a new pelle on, some girbauds, and crisp nike boots. I also noticed that his hair still looked neat, and he really wasn't due for a trim.

So I tried to listen to what he was talking about while he was in the chair. He talked about sports and seemed to have a sense of humor. He also seemed relaxed. His clothes told me that he had money to spend on what he wanted to wear, and him being there not needing to be told me that he has funds to keep his hair tight. His relaxed coolness told me that he was comfortable with himself and his positioning right now. So I made a mental picture of him and thought to myself that when I saw him again, I'd approach him.

So not too long ago, I saw him crossing the street while I was on my way to work. Dude was looking serious about something.come to find out, he had just got a money call. I rolled up, and waved for him to come over. When he got to the car, I was like give me your number so I can call u later on. He said ok, gave me the number and told me to call it then so he'd have mine. I did. He said he was gonna text me in a few mins. About two hours later, I got a call from him. He wanted to go eat. I was busy so I ignored his timeline and told him I'd call him later. I didn't call, and the next day he messaged me early in the morning. I ignored it.later he messaged me a few more times and when I got done wit work, I sent him a text saying 'hey.' (I love hittin them wit the one-worders) anyway he wanted to see me, so he invited me to have a few drinks wit him. I did. When I got to where he wanted me to meet him, it was one of the most popular clubs in the city, his guy owns it, it was closed. we were the only people there. So anyway we start talking and I told him I saw him at the shop and was interested in gettin to know him. I didn't want him to think I was them boys lol. So I guess he started feelin comfortable and hit me wit this ish: 'I feel like if I gave u 300 you would let me hit.' I looked at that fool and started laughing. I mean didn't he see that I'm a classy chick?? Anyway, I asked for some more drinks, and started talking about something else. So a few mins later he hit me with this: 'I feel like if I gave 350 right now, you'd let me hit' I looked at that fool and said, look, let me make this clear to you. Your hands aint touched enough money in ur life to f*** me tonight. He was like aaaawww I'm just testing u! These girls be on that ish around here. Then he told me a story about some cna. Type chick that said he could hit when he first met her for 300. I just laughed. I told him don't test me. The old me woulda cussed his azz out n bounced, but since I gots some BA Game, I said, while u tryna run that ish, u prob don't even got 350 to ur name. Let me see it since u talkin s***. He laughed got up, got his wallet out and showed me 2000. Counted it on the table. I said don't disrespect me again wit that petty BS. Now, don't u wanna use some of that money to get my hair done? He was like naw, I lol and said ok. Sent him to get somemore drink. When he came back he said he wanted to take me to his guys bar. I told him long as he didn't say nothing about sex we could roll. He said cool. We got to the bar and drank some more, talked til they closed and then I went home. I ignored his messages the next day. He called me too. Ignored that. The next day he messaged. I one lined his azz. So I finlly responded days later, last night, took him up on his offer to drink at the first spot. I brought my friend, an equally bad bish with me. So we talked. He was still on some f***** ish so I told him he gotta wait for me to 'be ready.' Lol I don't know if ill ever be, but ima juice him since he's willing to pay. So last night I drank, talked, and got the purse filled with a couple hun. I'm supposed to see him friday. And my agenda will be the same. He's not getting any action. Period.

I feel that if u wanna have the money conversation, u gotta have it directly after they say some ish about sex to u. Then the field is even. If u come out wit money first u will look money hungry. And they don't want that. U have to let them know that you expect to be treated well and respectfully, nd they should know money comes with that. You also gotta work that convo in. Don't let it be the introduction.

Sn: I like to try to make them 'feel' me like kinda like me before I get on money. Imo ballers do way more for u if they have 'feelins' for you than if they picture u as a jump off or side piece.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 20 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Amen Eleven!!! It seemed so easy to set him up at French Montana's party but she can't…"
26 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
AlterEgo commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"I understand that families have issues, but you don't need to put your dirty air all out…"
41 minutes ago
AlterEgo commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Not the biggest fan of Forever 21 other than small pieces, but I like these pieces."
1 hour ago
BadgalCi liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
1 hour ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce & Jay Z Renew Their Vows
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Allegedly Attacks Co-Star Melyssa Ford With a Bottle of Vodka
"@V im totally with you....cause i do watch the braxtons...but thats it. Im anti all the rest."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"this family is too whore-tastic for me. just yuck!"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"preach on! "
1 hour ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"lmaooooo "
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"ummmm im gonna have to say yes, bc a tranny still has a penis."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video