I was looking through the archives and I wanted to know what yall think about this:

 

Note#1- If you met him in the club, he is not out looking for love and neither should you. When he approaches you, don't act like you have your s*** together when you know in the back of your mind you DON'T!!! Your mortgage is due, your car acting up, and your cable just got turned off. Let him know upfront that "I don't have time to be your f*** slave, I have a d**** that can probably get the job done better than you can. I need more in my life than a hard d***. So what else you got?" Tell him "I am treated like a princess and won't accept any other type of treatment so if you with it here's my number and if not, it was nice to meet you." Some of them may look at you like a gold digger and be turned off and some will really be with it. At least you find out in the beginning who is willing and who is not. You think these girls walking around with louis bags got that s*** without asking? Some may have, but not very many. Now is not the time to be playing games you have to voice what you want and you need your bills paid.

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-marry-a-ba...

 

Is this approach too much? Is it best not to waste your time and just get to the point?

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ay, that's what the boys wear here. All I know is the jeans still run 70 or better, the coats, leather w diamonds and stuff, 500. They been rockin bauds for a while, but they cost, soooooo.......I just take notes and make requests accordingly, lol
Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm too good...

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

Don't miss those untapped treasures lol

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm too good...

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

I'm opened to almost anything... So if one crosses my path I will act on it...


OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

 


 Love is a Losing Game said:

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

Girl, I'm just tryna catch it. You dont even have to do anything for it. lol! Where do you live now?

AlterEgo said:


OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

 


 Love is a Losing Game said:

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

Love is a losing game..how old are you?

To get back on topic..

I agree with the above statement in regards to her saying you should not pretend you got it if you don't.  Lots of baller guys like to feel important and help a girl out.  If you walking around all over independent you may lose the money he wants to upgrade you with.

taking notes!

I think it depends on what you look like ... u have to measure the baller's interest.. if on a scale of 1 to 10 u feel like he is feeling you like a 10 .... go ahead be bossy ... but if u not sure ... i wouldn't take the chance .....but hey differenet strokes for different folks ..... but i do agree with let a baller knowing your wants and needs cause the sooner you let him know ... the sooner you will know the type of man u dealing with ... a man that ain't spending with disappear fast ... if u bring up money .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 4 hours ago. 28 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SweetGaPeach 11 hours ago. 13 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Need Advice

Started by DC but I Travel in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

I am extremely new to this. I have vacations setup for this summer: Chicago, LA, NYC, Miami, Toronto, and one carribean spot. No, I don't have it like that. I make decent money and I consider it an…Continue

Tags: new, LA, Miami, Chicago

Latest Activity

selfmade updated their profile
53 minutes ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rita Ora's NYC Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2014 One Sleeved Leather Jacket, Collared Lace Top, Leather Shorts, and Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator Sandals:
"Rita's hair and face...NO....loves the sandals tho"
2 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
"She looks great here and I love her hair!"
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Profile Iconyolanda edwards, Princess watkins, neena and 42 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"Get that paycheck Iyanla lol!"
4 hours ago
University of Smitty replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"I disagree.  I'm not saying that all men who walk away weren't in love.  What…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Houston Texans Fan Finally Gets A Pic With The Real Arian Foster
"Arian got her number so I'm sure he's chopping her down as we speak"
5 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"I was giving Iyanla the benefit of the doubt until I realized she just does a lot of angry ass…"
5 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"Men don't only take care of kids who's mother they truly loved. Some men can love you to…"
5 hours ago
Tone © replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"Men see single mothers as burdens while women see single fathers as family men."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video