I was looking through the archives and I wanted to know what yall think about this:

Note#1- If you met him in the club, he is not out looking for love and neither should you. When he approaches you, don't act like you have your s*** together when you know in the back of your mind you DON'T!!! Your mortgage is due, your car acting up, and your cable just got turned off. Let him know upfront that "I don't have time to be your f*** slave, I have a d**** that can probably get the job done better than you can. I need more in my life than a hard d***. So what else you got?" Tell him "I am treated like a princess and won't accept any other type of treatment so if you with it here's my number and if not, it was nice to meet you." Some of them may look at you like a gold digger and be turned off and some will really be with it. At least you find out in the beginning who is willing and who is not. You think these girls walking around with louis bags got that s*** without asking? Some may have, but not very many. Now is not the time to be playing games you have to voice what you want and you need your bills paid.

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-marry-a-ba...

Is this approach too much? Is it best not to waste your time and just get to the point?

Views: 1334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ay, that's what the boys wear here. All I know is the jeans still run 70 or better, the coats, leather w diamonds and stuff, 500. They been rockin bauds for a while, but they cost, soooooo.......I just take notes and make requests accordingly, lol
Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm too good...

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

@ love is a losing game.  If you don't mind me asking what area are from??

Don't miss those untapped treasures lol

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm too good...

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Every area people have different styles and wear different brands.  Honestly for me those are the easy guys who give cash fast. 

I'm opened to almost anything... So if one crosses my path I will act on it...

OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

Love is a Losing Game said:

Wisconsin, and yea, honestly, I like to see those kinds. You already know how to stick and move with em and there are no guessing games. Different strokes for different folks tho! 

My one  baller friend has like three Mercedes that I have seen, and the last time I was with him I think he had on a faux leather coat. I know he holding tho. Gotta use ur intuition

Dominique said:

Girl, I'm just tryna catch it. You dont even have to do anything for it. lol! Where do you live now?

AlterEgo said:

OMFG!!! Girlllllllll how did I know u were from WI?? Milwaukee I assume? That sounds like some Milwaukee ninja type ish!! I just moved from there! But yah, those are the one's who give up $$$ way too fast! :)

Love is a Losing Game said:

Dominique said:

Love is a losing game..how old are you?

To get back on topic..

I agree with the above statement in regards to her saying you should not pretend you got it if you don't.  Lots of baller guys like to feel important and help a girl out.  If you walking around all over independent you may lose the money he wants to upgrade you with.

taking notes!

I think it depends on what you look like ... u have to measure the baller's interest.. if on a scale of 1 to 10 u feel like he is feeling you like a 10 .... go ahead be bossy ... but if u not sure ... i wouldn't take the chance .....but hey differenet strokes for different folks ..... but i do agree with let a baller knowing your wants and needs cause the sooner you let him know ... the sooner you will know the type of man u dealing with ... a man that ain't spending with disappear fast ... if u bring up money .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 47 minutes ago. 2 Replies

No word on whether Lil Kim and Mr.…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Carla Jenkins 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Y'all know I'm the first to say get in where you fit in but errr uhhhh if this is where…"
3 minutes ago
AmericanBeauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Im truly at loss for words..."
8 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Marshay H's blog post Nellyville: Nelly in Hollywood (Season 1, Episode 5)
"I missed the episode last night but I love it but I like Nelly with Ashanti. That was more organic…"
15 minutes ago
Erykah Harris commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done."
24 minutes ago
tiffany johnson updated their profile
25 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
29 minutes ago
Tanika commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
30 minutes ago
Ms. Bo$$et Jessica joined Baller Alert's group
32 minutes ago
Davis De Leon might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Future @ Story 12/18 at Story Nightclub

December 18, 2014 at 11pm to December 19, 2014 at 5am
42 minutes ago
Profile IconGenevelyn, Kendra Williams, Ambriel Tucker and 39 more joined Baller Alert.com
43 minutes ago
Baller Alert is attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Future @ Story 12/18 at Story Nightclub

December 18, 2014 at 11pm to December 19, 2014 at 5am
45 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj
"He's just so ugh! Epitome of a male groupie."
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video