Sick of attracting "HOOD RICH" negroes ADVICE PLEASE

Hey ladies! Need advice on this topic. I live in Oakland,Ca I know that I am an attractive woman because I catch the eye of alot of men. I have a curvaceous body I drive a luxury car live in a big beautiful house in the hills so I appear to have my ish together. Here is my issue because of my appearance in my area I attract ALL the "HOOD RICH" negroes or "Illegal ballers." I am not interested in these type of men and because of my own accomplishments and lifestyle I want a man that can accommodate me. The neighborhood I live in is quiet and safe a lot of older people and the houses are spaced out and secluded so you can't really mingle with your neighbors. And I really don't know where to go to find the "legit ballers" in my area, I have no clue where the sports athletes hang out because Oakland is a place where there is always some ignorant negroes at the club shooting so I'm sure that is why a lot of legal ballers don't go out out here. Any ideas ladies?

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tone said:
Move out of okaland

I really have been considering that option lately but not sure where I want to live Atlanta and Houston come to mind but have a few reservations about Alanta.
Hey Girl,  Check out Washington D.C I  understand its professional men six figure and not hood rich or Texas.
There are plenty of corp ballers in San Francisco.
I agree with this. You don't even have to leave the state. Ofcourse if you look like a "rich girl" you'll get a lot of binning ass negroes thinking you'll take care of them or "help them" with their own hustle so if you want to avoid those types of men, date outside of your city so no man knows how big your house is, doesn't have to see your car, dress nice but not flashy... Let's face it, men can be gold diggers too...

SACK CHASER said:
if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Maybe date someone in your profession that is also a baller, but a legit baller. I mean, whatever industry you are in, i'm sure there are other companies like that was well and they have some sort of networking event or mixers or something? I mean, you're in Cali, so maybe just drive to a different part of Cali?

SACK CHASER said:
I need to find out where the mingle. :-)

Ok I have to comment on this growing up in the Teezeey myself.  You have five professional sports teams, some of the best schools in the country (i.e. Standford, UCB) and the SILICON VALLEY!?!  Montclair, Peidmont and your thinking of moving?  Tie ya shoe laces cuz you hella trippin! lol  

Many of us share your plight, quality!  Although men are men, regardless of what they do for a living.  

Get out of the comfort of your routine. Assuming you live up near Skyline, get to know your neighbors; they should be able to introduce you to a few prospects.  When you can spare the time, start volunteering, and most definitely start hanging out in The City and especially San Jose.  You should find men more your speed. 

And if you must move, move to Danville, specifically Blackhawk.  That's where most pro ballers and the like live. 

Have fun!!

Moving isn't an option unless that's what you REALLY want to do..

I think before anything... you need to look at YOU and how you present yourself. If you hang out where the Ghetto Fab hang out, expecting to meet up with a guy who meets your standards, you're only kidding yourself... its not going to happen because you can't fly a kite in a tunnel... Look at your surroundings...

Also, from what you said... its sounds like you may wanna check what you're focusing on... If all you're focusing on is what you don't want... where is there room for what you do what to happen... Stop focusing on what you don't want... put that in a GladLock & air tight bag and send that puppy out to sea... 

Speak to only the things you want out of life... of places you want to be... the kind of company you want to keep... Get in a quiet place so you can feel the vibes of what it means to have what you want to have and be where you want to be... and when the time is right... after you've focused on it to the point that it feels as though its real... answers will come to you as to where you need to be and go in order to obtain what it is that you want to have...

And to help you out... smiles... I just created a Mind Movie (a Multi-Media Visualization Board) that can help you get started...

I hope you enjoy it... and pass it around to others so they can get their Mind on what they want rather than what they don't want... smiles...

sorry for the late response....I am the Senior Manager of Executive compensation and stock administration and I work in Silicon Valley area and there aren't a lot of black men in my field unfortunately. I am usually one of the only African American people in the trainings and local seminars I go too if not there are other African American women not men.
Honeycoated said:
if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Maybe date someone in your profession that is also a baller, but a legit baller. I mean, whatever industry you are in, i'm sure there are other companies like that was well and they have some sort of networking event or mixers or something? I mean, you're in Cali, so maybe just drive to a different part of Cali?
Thanks for the feedback dear! I will take your advice. I also, need to be ok going out by myself most of my girls are farther away now and the others actually enjoy the hood action! lol

Savoir Faire said:

Ok I have to comment on this growing up in the Teezeey myself.  You have five professional sports teams, some of the best schools in the country (i.e. Standford, UCB) and the SILICON VALLEY!?!  Montclair, Peidmont and your thinking of moving?  Tie ya shoe laces cuz you hella trippin! lol  

Many of us share your plight, quality!  Although men are men, regardless of what they do for a living.  

Get out of the comfort of your routine. Assuming you live up near Skyline, get to know your neighbors; they should be able to introduce you to a few prospects.  When you can spare the time, start volunteering, and most definitely start hanging out in The City and especially San Jose.  You should find men more your speed. 

And if you must move, move to Danville, specifically Blackhawk.  That's where most pro ballers and the like live. 

Have fun!!

Thanks not sure which I enjoyed more the eye candy or the message! Both were great!

LawGurl-Dax said:

Moving isn't an option unless that's what you REALLY want to do..

I think before anything... you need to look at YOU and how you present yourself. If you hang out where the Ghetto Fab hang out, expecting to meet up with a guy who meets your standards, you're only kidding yourself... its not going to happen because you can't fly a kite in a tunnel... Look at your surroundings...

Also, from what you said... its sounds like you may wanna check what you're focusing on... If all you're focusing on is what you don't want... where is there room for what you do what to happen... Stop focusing on what you don't want... put that in a GladLock & air tight bag and send that puppy out to sea... 

Speak to only the things you want out of life... of places you want to be... the kind of company you want to keep... Get in a quiet place so you can feel the vibes of what it means to have what you want to have and be where you want to be... and when the time is right... after you've focused on it to the point that it feels as though its real... answers will come to you as to where you need to be and go in order to obtain what it is that you want to have...

And to help you out... smiles... I just created a Mind Movie (a Multi-Media Visualization Board) that can help you get started...

I hope you enjoy it... and pass it around to others so they can get their Mind on what they want rather than what they don't want... smiles...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 3 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Erica El 6 minutes ago. 20 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Ask A Man - Threesomes With Your Man and His Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 51 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Answered by @webbiecasseus (if…Continue

IG and Kids

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 53 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I always see people say they question someone’s parenting if they never see pictures of their child on IG? Personally I don’t post pictures of my child on the internet period; I’m very private and…Continue

Latest Activity

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"A religion was the beginning of learning about God.  It isn't the be all end all of…"
3 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Zoe Saldana Pregnant With First Child
"@BA y'all can be messy sometimes with the pics. I googled him and there are several better…"
4 minutes ago
Erica El replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"She may be out there, somewhere, maybe never born yet, lol "
6 minutes ago
"Add me as your friend, please. "
7 minutes ago
Erica El left a comment for RubyWoo
"Add me as your friend, would love to attend your events."
11 minutes ago
Erica El liked RubyWoo's profile
12 minutes ago
"lol. whatever is right, lol add me as your friend, please? "
23 minutes ago
"I agree with his list, as long as he is also childless and everything on his list, I'm going…"
24 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Zoe Saldana Pregnant With First Child
"I love Zoe! So happy for her! "
26 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"Yes that's fair"
30 minutes ago
Breezy replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"Well, since I just HAVE to label myself, I'll call my "religion" BREEZYISM!!! Lol…"
32 minutes ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
""He can handle me, he ain't broke and he's fine" - ignorance at it's…"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video