Any tips?? Picture suggestions? Conversation starters?

*I know ya'll can't give out all of your secrets but some tips would be nice :)

Views: 695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You Know what.. Im SO glad you asked this cus I have a handful of them following me but they havent DM'd me and I havent DM'd them either b/c I dont want to look "thirsty"

As far as picture suggestions, if you have a pretty face, theyll follow. I dont have my ass out in my avi and I get followed. Or if you have a cute shape, a decent body shot will make them follow as well. Say something to one like "good game" or better yet RT something they say and add a comment. Like if one tweets about chipotle RT and say "i love chipotle!" just anything tht would make them respond. Once one athlete follows, other athletes will see tht person following you and start following you too.

Once they do follow you... I need help with tht part myself. Ive had some players hit up my DM box but if all the players I followed did tht, Id have a baller on each team. The weird part is some of them havent DM'd me but they havent unfollowed me either, so I must be tweeting some interesting stuff *shrugs*

speaking of twitter.  how do you reply to someone..i know you huit reply but I see some where it looks like one remark and some where it actually looks like youre replying...how does it work?

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

"hey girl wassup? RT @twitter @you Hey girl!"
The first part is your response and the second part is their initial tweet

Or you can retweet an entire statement to your followers w/o responding at all.

How do you do that, copy & paste or type it in manually? 

Miss Good said:

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

yeah, or does it automatically come out looking like that

Lady Letty said:

Miss Good said:

You can do it automatically or manual. If you press retweet and that persons page is public, itll put their tweet then you can add to it. Otherwise you just copy abd paste then put your response

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

yeah, or does it automatically come out looking like that

Lady Letty said:

Miss Good said:

Twitter seems like it can become a part time job! 

Honestly, I have 2 ballers that i deal with and we met from twitter...it basically went from responding tho some of their tweets then they'll follow back or DM u...the 2 that I talk to now really hit me after only 1 reply and we've been coo ever since...1 of em...well...he's special to me but idk i just am tired of athletes...that's it
Lol it can be.. Some ppl get paid to tweet

Dominique said:

Twitter seems like it can become a part time job! 

How do you get them to DM you?
Ive had full blown convos w/ some but they wont DM and im scared to do it lol

AllyNWonderland said:
Honestly, I have 2 ballers that i deal with and we met from twitter...it basically went from responding tho some of their tweets then they'll follow back or DM u...the 2 that I talk to now really hit me after only 1 reply and we've been coo ever since...1 of em...well...he's special to me but idk i just am tired of athletes...that's it

I don't even go for ballers and they happen to follow me. Mainly people in the music industry. If one follows, they ALL follow. sometimes u just have to DM them and get it out the way...especially if they're going to be in your city soon, set up that one on one time lol

Miss Good said:

How do you get them to DM you?
Ive had full blown convos w/ some but they wont DM and im scared to do it lol

AllyNWonderland said:

they are no different then your avg guy. Just talk to them like you would any other guy be aggressive because they get hit up everyday so they not going to be trolling for p**** like a normal guy would.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 1 minute ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 2 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 37 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Do you believe that Ray J has…Continue

Latest Activity

BlkButtafly liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
1 minute ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
"Yes."
1 minute ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"Stay safe DJ and stock up on hand sanitizer."
2 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
" I got nah lol"
3 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
14 minutes ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Says the people who keep going...projection people, projection. Haha, you all clearly have friends,…"
17 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"So when is Kenya FAKE self getting the boot...it's only right."
35 minutes ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Apparently Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg spilled the tea.  Listen: "
37 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
40 minutes ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
40 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"She will not be missed. This girl is dumber than rocks."
41 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video