Any tips?? Picture suggestions? Conversation starters?

 

*I know ya'll can't give out all of your secrets but some tips would be nice :)

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You Know what.. Im SO glad you asked this cus I have a handful of them following me but they havent DM'd me and I havent DM'd them either b/c I dont want to look "thirsty"

As far as picture suggestions, if you have a pretty face, theyll follow. I dont have my ass out in my avi and I get followed. Or if you have a cute shape, a decent body shot will make them follow as well. Say something to one like "good game" or better yet RT something they say and add a comment. Like if one tweets about chipotle RT and say "i love chipotle!" just anything tht would make them respond. Once one athlete follows, other athletes will see tht person following you and start following you too.

Once they do follow you... I need help with tht part myself. Ive had some players hit up my DM box but if all the players I followed did tht, Id have a baller on each team. The weird part is some of them havent DM'd me but they havent unfollowed me either, so I must be tweeting some interesting stuff *shrugs*

speaking of twitter.  how do you reply to someone..i know you huit reply but I see some where it looks like one remark and some where it actually looks like youre replying...how does it work?

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

"hey girl wassup? RT @twitter @you Hey girl!"
The first part is your response and the second part is their initial tweet

Or you can retweet an entire statement to your followers w/o responding at all.

How do you do that, copy & paste or type it in manually? 

Miss Good said:

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

"hey girl wassup? RT @twitter @you Hey girl!"
The first part is your response and the second part is their initial tweet

Or you can retweet an entire statement to your followers w/o responding at all.

yeah, or does it automatically come out looking like that
 
Lady Letty said:

How do you do that, copy & paste or type it in manually? 

Miss Good said:

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

"hey girl wassup? RT @twitter @you Hey girl!"
The first part is your response and the second part is their initial tweet

Or you can retweet an entire statement to your followers w/o responding at all.
You can do it automatically or manual. If you press retweet and that persons page is public, itll put their tweet then you can add to it. Otherwise you just copy abd paste then put your response


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

yeah, or does it automatically come out looking like that
 
Lady Letty said:

How do you do that, copy & paste or type it in manually? 

Miss Good said:

Are you talking about retweeting? You can reply to someone whith just a statement or you can retweet and respond which will look like this:

"hey girl wassup? RT @twitter @you Hey girl!"
The first part is your response and the second part is their initial tweet

Or you can retweet an entire statement to your followers w/o responding at all.

Twitter seems like it can become a part time job! 

Honestly, I have 2 ballers that i deal with and we met from twitter...it basically went from responding tho some of their tweets then they'll follow back or DM u...the 2 that I talk to now really hit me after only 1 reply and we've been coo ever since...1 of em...well...he's special to me but idk i just am tired of athletes...that's it
Lol it can be.. Some ppl get paid to tweet


Dominique said:

Twitter seems like it can become a part time job! 

How do you get them to DM you?
Ive had full blown convos w/ some but they wont DM and im scared to do it lol


AllyNWonderland said:
Honestly, I have 2 ballers that i deal with and we met from twitter...it basically went from responding tho some of their tweets then they'll follow back or DM u...the 2 that I talk to now really hit me after only 1 reply and we've been coo ever since...1 of em...well...he's special to me but idk i just am tired of athletes...that's it

I don't even go for ballers and they happen to follow me. Mainly people in the music industry. If one follows, they ALL follow. sometimes u just have to DM them and get it out the way...especially if they're going to be in your city soon, set up that one on one time lol



Miss Good said:

How do you get them to DM you?
Ive had full blown convos w/ some but they wont DM and im scared to do it lol


AllyNWonderland said:
Honestly, I have 2 ballers that i deal with and we met from twitter...it basically went from responding tho some of their tweets then they'll follow back or DM u...the 2 that I talk to now really hit me after only 1 reply and we've been coo ever since...1 of em...well...he's special to me but idk i just am tired of athletes...that's it

they are no different then your avg guy. Just talk to them like you would any other guy be aggressive because they get hit up everyday so they not going to be trolling for p**** like a normal guy would.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 12 minutes ago. 19 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster 2 hours ago. 302 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 90 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

How can I appear to have more class?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 18 hours ago. 13 Replies

I just feel like I am so ratchet deep inside, like sometimes I feel like Im clothed fine and later I see on pictures it was a no. Or my mentality, my views, I feel people frown upon as ghetto. I come…Continue

Latest Activity

muradfk posted a status
5 minutes ago
Cia replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Its time for you to seal this arrangement. He pays for all travel. That 2k he gave you doesn't…"
12 minutes ago
muradfk posted a status
20 minutes ago
muradfk posted a status
""
37 minutes ago
Profile Iconallwhite shawty, Mishelle Russell, Greg Buissereth and 3 other members are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
56 minutes ago
Jessy Love updated their profile
1 hour ago
Marcie commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Gone Fishing By: @milagreee
"AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!"
1 hour ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"He's not paying for you to come or he is?  If he's paying - go, if he's not…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"He sent me a text message to come today again, that was unexpected. Shouldn't I be offended…"
1 hour ago
Profile Iconmelissa draper and Tiffany Albany might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video