Tags: dior, evelyn, keyshia, line, lip, lozada, stick, twitter

Views: 1564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SMH, there is enough room for everyone to do business. KeyshisDior is a 'business woman' and shouldn't be on twitter co-signing this mess. She should be tweeting that she wishes her much success. #crabsinabarrellsyndrome

Who is Keyshia Dior??? and no i dont wanna google... 

LOL... keyshia never owned secret kisses. keyshia endorsed it and now evelyn does. What is so hard to understand about that?

Lol... I thought she was one of Puufys kids... 

Baller Alert said:

LOL... keyshia never owned secret kisses. keyshia endorsed it and now evelyn does. What is so hard to understand about that?

YAWN! I'm still waiting for her to hang up that tired mohawk.. scared no other hairstyle will make your face NOT look like a fat pudge ball boo-boo? Poor thing? Lookin like she 'bout to bust out of her Size 12 jeans. Eew. Hang it up!

SN: WTF do black celeb always name themselves after WHITE-owned brands.. Gucci, Barbie, Dior, -- none of 'em like you niggaz! Rep your own bishes!

Is this what folks on Twitter do... brown nosers! haha!

She was in the Drake & Timb video "Say Something"....shes also Gucci Manes chick

JustMe said:

Who is Keyshia Dior??? and no i dont wanna google... 
Nope. Don't know her... 

NickiMinajStylist(ally) said:

She was in the Drake & Timb video "Say Something"....shes also Gucci Manes chick

JustMe said:

Who is Keyshia Dior??? and no i dont wanna google... 

Evelyn was at one of Keyshia Dior's brand parties though, so I would say that was rather suspect of her. At the end of the day Evelyn will probably reach a broader audience, so it might hurt Keyshia's business. Not to mention Secret Kisses offers deals that Ka'Oir doesn't. Plus she is shading Jennifer, seeing that she also has a lipgloss line.  However Mz. Dior acting like what she did wasn't suspect as well. I knew Secret Kisses been out for a while, now she talking bout that was her idea and some one hacked into her site! GIRL STOP! ............LOL I see you boss going hard........ LOL Does it have to do with the fact....... Never mind....... Let me go click an ad ;-) !

agreed!

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

SN: WTF do black celeb always name themselves after WHITE-owned brands.. Gucci, Barbie, Dior, -- none of 'em like you niggaz! Rep your own bishes!

Not going hard just know the facts and yes you see the SK ad.. I know the owner of it and it ain't Keyshia.

Qwame said:

Evelyn was at one of Keyshia Dior's brand parties though, so I would say that was rather suspect of her. At the end of the day Evelyn will probably reach a broader audience, so it might hurt Keyshia's business. Not to mention Secret Kisses offers deals that Ka'Oir doesn't. Plus she is shading Jennifer, seeing that she also has a lipgloss line.  However Mz. Dior acting like what she did wasn't suspect as well. I knew Secret Kisses been out for a while, now she talking bout that was her idea and some one hacked into her site! GIRL STOP! ............LOL I see you boss going hard........ LOL Does it have to do with the fact....... Never mind....... Let me go click an ad ;-) !

Lets put this to rest: When was SK launched and when was KAIOR (sp)launched?

I don't see Apple & Microsoft fighting like this (I know they had their squabbles in private and it came out AFTER Steve J (rip).  Some people may have the same concept and there are enough customers for everyone. Just hate to see women in business fighting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 1 hour ago. 28 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 1 hour ago. 52 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by mese 9 hours ago. 19 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Rod TBGWT 14 hours ago. 238 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Snags New Reality Show, "Livin' Lozada"
"Yasss @V lol"
54 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 4 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to The real vixxen's discussion Sex tapes
"Bump"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol
"BUMP FOR FUN"
1 hour ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
1 hour ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Actory Kristoff St. John Suing Mental Hospital Where Son Committed Suicide
"That hospital is done for and watch now, other patients and their families are about to come out…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Colin Kaepernick Makes A Distasteful Instagram Post About Storms In Houston
"Although I'm stuck in the house for God knows how long, I wasn't offended. It just…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Actory Kristoff St. John Suing Mental Hospital Where Son Committed Suicide
"Thanks Kennedy"
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video