Okay,so my baller and I have made it official and we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I have even taken him to meet my parents and they absolutely love him. Well,I have been trying to decide what I should do for him since he has been extremely generous to me that will show him I appreciate him. I am drawing blanks cause he already has everything and he can pretty much buy himself whatever he wants. Since I have known him I have prob spent less than 30$ on him.Any suggestions?

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Agree! =') 

Creative Bee said:

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Yep! 

Creative Bee said:

Take him to go get a couples massage.

I love personalizationmall.com or redenvelope.com

Do a robe with his initials on it... 

Something small but personal. 

Men don't think about little s*** like that.

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I don't have ish else to add. These ideas are all great and every man likes to feel that you appreciate them in your life. Just keep doing what you are doing because he wouldn't have made it official if he weren't happy with you.

Do like me, order an edible bouquet,  and eat the fruit off his peen,....canolopes go on the  nipple, strawberries go on the belly button,...and so on....naw just joking. Depending on your budget, their are services here in NYC that you can hire for that special night in your own home,..chef,...waiter,..everything, it's so fabulous. Red Envelope is a fabulous idea, when I REALLY want to impress a special guy, I order from there. They have tons of selections for every kind of man and every taste level. Make sure,.....whatever you give him,....YOU are the second gift,....I'm sure u already know that:)

agreed..cater to him and give him all your attention that evening oils, candles, music, food and desert - on you am sure.

Creative Bee said:

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)

Siren said:

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I am telling you I gave Mr. his the other day...he is too excited! I have given him "things" that he liked but never have I seen him so excited and appreciated. I hope your boo enjoys his just as much!

PrettyPretty said:

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)
Siren said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 17 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 21 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup
"A breakup after 12 yrs is rough, hopefully he has good friends around him that'll help him…"
17 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Can You Guess Which Miami Heat Player Was Partying With A Gay Pal?
"Norris Cole has a high top fade and plays for Miami."
20 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
"..."
20 minutes ago
DONESHIA GILLYARD commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
22 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Music - Miguel Releases "NWA.HollywoodDreams.Coffee." EP (LISTEN HERE)
"Hollywood Dreams is my favorite due to the guitar. Coffee is my next favorite. "
23 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Rihanna's Dad Was Kicked Out Of Diamond Ball For Getting Drunk
"Absolutely CCD! And I also see that you've made Miss RiRi your profile pic. We always have…"
24 minutes ago
Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"I might watch this just to see the originals"
25 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Can You Guess Which Miami Heat Player Was Partying With A Gay Pal?
"Does Chris Bosh have a high top these days?"
25 minutes ago
URBAN FASHION SENSE commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"Dang.  I can't believe this."
25 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
39 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
39 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she commented on Eleven8's blog post Rihanna's Dad Was Kicked Out Of Diamond Ball For Getting Drunk
"Everybody got that one family member. It is really sad when it is a parent. I thought he looked off…"
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video