Okay,so my baller and I have made it official and we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I have even taken him to meet my parents and they absolutely love him. Well,I have been trying to decide what I should do for him since he has been extremely generous to me that will show him I appreciate him. I am drawing blanks cause he already has everything and he can pretty much buy himself whatever he wants. Since I have known him I have prob spent less than 30$ on him.Any suggestions?

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Agree! =') 

Creative Bee said:

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Yep! 

Creative Bee said:

Take him to go get a couples massage.

I love personalizationmall.com or redenvelope.com

Do a robe with his initials on it... 

Something small but personal. 

Men don't think about little s*** like that.

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I don't have ish else to add. These ideas are all great and every man likes to feel that you appreciate them in your life. Just keep doing what you are doing because he wouldn't have made it official if he weren't happy with you.

Do like me, order an edible bouquet,  and eat the fruit off his peen,....canolopes go on the  nipple, strawberries go on the belly button,...and so on....naw just joking. Depending on your budget, their are services here in NYC that you can hire for that special night in your own home,..chef,...waiter,..everything, it's so fabulous. Red Envelope is a fabulous idea, when I REALLY want to impress a special guy, I order from there. They have tons of selections for every kind of man and every taste level. Make sure,.....whatever you give him,....YOU are the second gift,....I'm sure u already know that:)

agreed..cater to him and give him all your attention that evening oils, candles, music, food and desert - on you am sure.

Creative Bee said:

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)

Siren said:

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I am telling you I gave Mr. his the other day...he is too excited! I have given him "things" that he liked but never have I seen him so excited and appreciated. I hope your boo enjoys his just as much!

PrettyPretty said:

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)
Siren said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mother of 3 Killed

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking story, but a young lady by the name of Mary "Unique" Spears, mother of 3, was intentionally gunned…Continue

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

XXXXXX replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"This is a question that can never be fully answered, or understood, because it's in the…"
28 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie updated their profile
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"I honestly think Kendra and Hank are making this story up.  It just all seems off to me.…"
1 hour ago
XXXXXX posted a discussion

Mother of 3 Killed

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking…See More
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Beautiful couple."
1 hour ago
Profile Iconzamoni oates, Randy Garcia, destanee brandon and 4 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"I love my Texans and he is one of my favorite Defensive players."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"His show is dope.You would thoroughly enjoy it."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"People think that because they take Instagram selfies and do YouTube videos that being a TV…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"After reading this I feel like I was there. I love me some B.O.B."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"That's the best that he could come up with? I also don't believe that Ava is only asking…"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Lol"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video