Okay,so my baller and I have made it official and we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I have even taken him to meet my parents and they absolutely love him. Well,I have been trying to decide what I should do for him since he has been extremely generous to me that will show him I appreciate him. I am drawing blanks cause he already has everything and he can pretty much buy himself whatever he wants. Since I have known him I have prob spent less than 30$ on him.Any suggestions?

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Agree! =') 

Creative Bee said:

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Yep! 

Creative Bee said:

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

Take him to go get a couples massage.

I love personalizationmall.com or redenvelope.com

Do a robe with his initials on it... 

Something small but personal. 

Men don't think about little s*** like that.

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I don't have ish else to add. These ideas are all great and every man likes to feel that you appreciate them in your life. Just keep doing what you are doing because he wouldn't have made it official if he weren't happy with you.

Do like me, order an edible bouquet,  and eat the fruit off his peen,....canolopes go on the  nipple, strawberries go on the belly button,...and so on....naw just joking. Depending on your budget, their are services here in NYC that you can hire for that special night in your own home,..chef,...waiter,..everything, it's so fabulous. Red Envelope is a fabulous idea, when I REALLY want to impress a special guy, I order from there. They have tons of selections for every kind of man and every taste level. Make sure,.....whatever you give him,....YOU are the second gift,....I'm sure u already know that:)

agreed..cater to him and give him all your attention that evening oils, candles, music, food and desert - on you am sure.

Creative Bee said:

From my experience the best is to make him feel special whatever it might be, a dinner you cook for him, a place you can take him, that he never knew about, a massage, heck you can just kiss and say how much you care about him. Men are much more simple than we are and don't over analyze like we do, they can be happy with the smallest thing as long as it comes from you with love.

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)

Siren said:

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

I am telling you I gave Mr. his the other day...he is too excited! I have given him "things" that he liked but never have I seen him so excited and appreciated. I hope your boo enjoys his just as much!

PrettyPretty said:

I looked it up and it seems like they have some unique things on there...I think I might do the private course thing I found one in Miami I think he would enjoy that and its something to do outside of the norm:-)
Siren said:

All of these are great ideas... You can also look on Groupon, Living Social or Gilt City for different "experiences"... I just bought a voucher for a drive on a private course in a Lamborghini or Ferarri I scored major points with that. I am also buying a paintball one today. They have all types of things to create something thoughtful and memorable for both of you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
aleah updated their profile
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
3 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
4 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
4 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
4 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
5 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
6 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
7 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video