Now no shade....and I don't wanna be called bitter or mad or hating cause he's engaged to a "non-black" chick....but all I'm saying is...."and when he get on he leaves your ass for a white girl"...and yes i know she ain't white...but it's just interesting that he didn't marry any of his black baby mamas...but i bet one of yall will say it's the black chicks fault...sooooo whatever

I got this from NecoleBitchie....

Is Lil Wayne engaged or what?

He and his girl Dhea looked like they had a long day yesterday while sitting courtside at the Staples Center for the L.A. Lakers vs. Miami Heat game.  Dhea actually looked as though there were better things she could be doing than sitting up in some expensive seats watching Kobe, Lebron and em’ play.

Wayne was sporting his Beats by Dr. Dre headphones which have been his favorite accessory lately while Dhea was rocking a huge diamond ring her ring finger. On Valentine’s Day,  Wayne allegedly took her to a restaurant and had the wait staff slip the ring in her dessert. He later jumped up and said  ‘She Said Yes’, which sparked rumors that he proposed.

Could this be the chick that will make an honest, committed man out of Weezy? Last week, he tweeted ‘I feel like I’ve died and went to Dhea‘.

Check the pics and a close up of the ring:

Read more: Lil Wayne’s Girlfriend Shows Off Huge Ring At The Lakers Game | Nec... 

Views: 4595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naw, Crazy s*** would be like me saying that you are NOT that gap mouthed chick from HBO's Hookers at the point. LMAO Nighty night boo

MissMidwest said:

Lmao, wow where the hell you getting this s*** from? Because I haven't exposed my life story down to every detail of every f****** gift a baller has given me means I'm f****** for peanuts? You really like throwing some crazy s*** out there huh?  You don't know s*** about me, stop saying I got played....never boo. Night night :) 

Love is a Losing Game said:
They got 30 and 40 mil contracts and ALL u get is gifts? Where's your property? Where are your vvs diamonds? U f***** for peanuts and it just gets worse with each statement that u type. Just have a seat, click some ads, and learn how to be a good listener! You got played. Learn from it girl! I'm mean u r the chosen white chick right? RotmfflmBao! Goodnight sweetie.

The irony lol! 

Click the image to open in full size.

MissMidwest said:

Lmao you are so stupid....I wasn't tryna get tickets from his ass, I was wondering if the subpar sex was worth all the money and gifts he gives me. You really twist s*** around, don't you? I have never been played by an athlete I've been with, you can think I have to make yourself feel better about yourself but sorry girl that is not the damn case lol if you don't think f****** with men who got 35 and 40 mil contracts in the NBA and NFL then you must be f****** and sucking Bill Gates. 

I just slapped a becky wit a report today and shut her ass up. Don't make me do u 'boo boo' anyway, I'd shut my mouth if u really had black men wit millions trickin on your lousy ass cuz u still here on BA tryna find out how to come up on some tickets to a baseball game from some dominican who done f***** yo sorry ass, gone back to SA, aint said shat to yo ass while he was there and when he got back here tried to run through yo loose ass again and all yo empty headed ass can think about is the 'perks' girl BYE! Lmao. Don't embarrass those black men wit millions (gtfoh) by typing that kindergarten s*** again! The Stepford wives thing was a joke just like you. Smh girl I thought we could get some game from u but u got played by a little leaguer. Sit down please and thank u :-)

My daddy always said it was a common saying back in the day that when a black man (he said nigger but i'm not gonna take it there) gets some money he gets "a white car, a white house and a a white wife...in that order." The unfortunate fact of the matter was/is that some men of color (Black, Latin, middle eastern, Asian, etc.) see dating/marrying white women as a status symbol, a validation of their success or proof of their social acceptability in a western (white) society. This is a system of practice that predates imperialism. I could go into the history of it but I have to get ready for class.... and our wifi is down so I won't be lurking today *tears*

Lmao @LIALG and Bling, I see you ladies have ruffled a few feathers in here.. *sats down and sips coffe*

F****** THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIDWEST....I don't even wanna rebuttal your ass....the line about the white girl thing was a SONG and ain't s*** about it racist...go read a book

Eleven8 said:

he only married her years after he got famous because he got her pregnant (and was famous) at like 14 lol...that don't count.

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  

MOTHA F-CKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just slapped a becky wit a report today and shut her ass up. Don't make me do u 'boo boo' anyway, I'd shut my mouth if u really had black men wit millions trickin on your lousy ass cuz u still here on BA tryna find out how to come up on some tickets to a baseball game from some dominican who done f***** yo sorry ass, gone back to SA, aint said shat to yo ass while he was there and when he got back here tried to run through yo loose ass again and all yo empty headed ass can think about is the 'perks' girl BYE! Lmao. Don't embarrass those black men wit millions (gtfoh) by typing that kindergarten s*** again! The Stepford wives thing was a joke just like you. Smh girl I thought we could get some game from u but u got played by a little leaguer. Sit down please and thank u :-)

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those things. That's trivial.

I'm laughing at you in a den populated by a majority of black women and you get riled up. You will never understand our mental/emotional daily struggles as black women. It's too complex.

You just have to worry about being a woman. We deal with being black first and then being a woman.

MissMidwest said:

Girl hush that's my damn autocorrect lmao no matter how many damn times I type hell it still always changes it to he'll O_O smh 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  

I was pretty sure you weren't laughing at a misspelled words....too bad her mind won't allow her to realize when people throw shade at her. She has really come in the wrong group with all her b*******. 

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those this. That's trivial.

I'm laughing at you in a den populated by a majority of black women and you get riled up. You will never understand our mental/emotional daily struggles as black women. It's too complex.

You just have to worry about being a woman. We deal with being black first and then being a woman.

MissMidwest said:

Girl hush that's my damn autocorrect lmao no matter how many damn times I type hell it still always changes it to he'll O_O smh 

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

I know that I would never understand what a black woman goes through, but that doesn't justify a black woman saying all types of s*** about how she would never date a black man if he was with a white woman and that we are more "submissive" and all that other b*******. Like I said before any generalization made about anyone based soley on their skin color is f***** up...how would you feel if I was throwing shade and saying "well all the white men I know said they only date black girls because they are all submissive" or some other negative ass, untrue assumption? 

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those things. That's trivial.

MissMidwest said:

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

You need a f****** education. What would make me a hooker? You aren't even attacking me, you are just saying the most random, unrelated s*** and thinking that you're taking a s*** on me....you're not. But if you wanna think that go ahead with your simple ass. You have no validity in your words whatsoever, so take a seat with all your f****** fooliry... 

Naw, Crazy s*** would be like me saying that you are NOT that gap mouthed chick from HBO's Hookers at the point. LMAO Nighty night boo

MissMidwest said:

Lmao, wow where the hell you getting this s*** from? Because I haven't exposed my life story down to every detail of every f****** gift a baller has given me means I'm f****** for peanuts? You really like throwing some crazy s*** out there huh?  You don't know s*** about me, stop saying I got played....never boo. Night night :) 

They got 30 and 40 mil contracts and ALL u get is gifts? Where's your property? Where are your vvs diamonds? U f***** for peanuts and it just gets worse with each statement that u type. Just have a seat, click some ads, and learn how to be a good listener! You got played. Learn from it girl! I'm mean u r the chosen white chick right? RotmfflmBao! Goodnight sweetie.
**foolery. 

MissMidwest said:
You need a f****** education. What would make me a hooker? You aren't even attacking me, you are just saying the most random, unrelated s*** and thinking that you're taking a s*** on me....you're not. But if you wanna think that go ahead with your simple ass. You have no validity in your words whatsoever, so take a seat with all your f****** fooliry... 

MissMidwest said:

Ethnicity aside, this girl must not want much out of life if she's willing to marry him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"She looks great. Can't believe they finally did it. Time flies! Congrats!!"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Everyone there looks beautiful"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
3 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I wish brandon toddler jennings would get sprung off me pay off my student loans and then let me…"
3 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Ok can i say it without sounding like a total bish....im just not seeing or feeling the…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Awwww nice. Everyone looks beautiful."
3 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"I love how all the guys wore the custom tie. I gotta make that happen on my wedding day."
3 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Game absolutely has a daughter of his own...so why did he create an instagram page for this new…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"So if a random man moved game's little girl into his house with the permission of her mother…"
5 hours ago
DallasBadYella replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"Hi Lady, Good Luck!! I am in my final semester of Law School. To reiterate MDSP, take Kaplan!! I…"
5 hours ago
Angela H liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
5 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Gabby is a BEAUTIFUL bride, as I knew she would be. Congrats to them...no comment on the thots…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video