Now no shade....and I don't wanna be called bitter or mad or hating cause he's engaged to a "non-black" chick....but all I'm saying is...."and when he get on he leaves your ass for a white girl"...and yes i know she ain't white...but it's just interesting that he didn't marry any of his black baby mamas...but i bet one of yall will say it's the black chicks fault...sooooo whatever

I got this from NecoleBitchie....

Is Lil Wayne engaged or what?

He and his girl Dhea looked like they had a long day yesterday while sitting courtside at the Staples Center for the L.A. Lakers vs. Miami Heat game.  Dhea actually looked as though there were better things she could be doing than sitting up in some expensive seats watching Kobe, Lebron and em’ play.

Wayne was sporting his Beats by Dr. Dre headphones which have been his favorite accessory lately while Dhea was rocking a huge diamond ring her ring finger. On Valentine’s Day,  Wayne allegedly took her to a restaurant and had the wait staff slip the ring in her dessert. He later jumped up and said  ‘She Said Yes’, which sparked rumors that he proposed.

Could this be the chick that will make an honest, committed man out of Weezy? Last week, he tweeted ‘I feel like I’ve died and went to Dhea‘.

Check the pics and a close up of the ring:



Read more: Lil Wayne’s Girlfriend Shows Off Huge Ring At The Lakers Game | Nec... 

Views: 4602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Naw, Crazy s*** would be like me saying that you are NOT that gap mouthed chick from HBO's Hookers at the point. LMAO Nighty night boo

MissMidwest said:

Lmao, wow where the hell you getting this s*** from? Because I haven't exposed my life story down to every detail of every f****** gift a baller has given me means I'm f****** for peanuts? You really like throwing some crazy s*** out there huh?  You don't know s*** about me, stop saying I got played....never boo. Night night :) 

Love is a Losing Game said:
They got 30 and 40 mil contracts and ALL u get is gifts? Where's your property? Where are your vvs diamonds? U f***** for peanuts and it just gets worse with each statement that u type. Just have a seat, click some ads, and learn how to be a good listener! You got played. Learn from it girl! I'm mean u r the chosen white chick right? RotmfflmBao! Goodnight sweetie.

The irony lol! 

Click the image to open in full size.


MissMidwest said:

Lmao you are so stupid....I wasn't tryna get tickets from his ass, I was wondering if the subpar sex was worth all the money and gifts he gives me. You really twist s*** around, don't you? I have never been played by an athlete I've been with, you can think I have to make yourself feel better about yourself but sorry girl that is not the damn case lol if you don't think f****** with men who got 35 and 40 mil contracts in the NBA and NFL then you must be f****** and sucking Bill Gates. 

Love is a Losing Game said:
I just slapped a becky wit a report today and shut her ass up. Don't make me do u 'boo boo' anyway, I'd shut my mouth if u really had black men wit millions trickin on your lousy ass cuz u still here on BA tryna find out how to come up on some tickets to a baseball game from some dominican who done f***** yo sorry ass, gone back to SA, aint said shat to yo ass while he was there and when he got back here tried to run through yo loose ass again and all yo empty headed ass can think about is the 'perks' girl BYE! Lmao. Don't embarrass those black men wit millions (gtfoh) by typing that kindergarten s*** again! The Stepford wives thing was a joke just like you. Smh girl I thought we could get some game from u but u got played by a little leaguer. Sit down please and thank u :-)

My daddy always said it was a common saying back in the day that when a black man (he said nigger but i'm not gonna take it there) gets some money he gets "a white car, a white house and a a white wife...in that order." The unfortunate fact of the matter was/is that some men of color (Black, Latin, middle eastern, Asian, etc.) see dating/marrying white women as a status symbol, a validation of their success or proof of their social acceptability in a western (white) society. This is a system of practice that predates imperialism. I could go into the history of it but I have to get ready for class.... and our wifi is down so I won't be lurking today *tears*

Lmao @LIALG and Bling, I see you ladies have ruffled a few feathers in here.. *sats down and sips coffe*

F****** THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIDWEST....I don't even wanna rebuttal your ass....the line about the white girl thing was a SONG and ain't s*** about it racist...go read a book

Eleven8 said:

he only married her years after he got famous because he got her pregnant (and was famous) at like 14 lol...that don't count.

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  

MOTHA F-CKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Love is a Losing Game said:

I just slapped a becky wit a report today and shut her ass up. Don't make me do u 'boo boo' anyway, I'd shut my mouth if u really had black men wit millions trickin on your lousy ass cuz u still here on BA tryna find out how to come up on some tickets to a baseball game from some dominican who done f***** yo sorry ass, gone back to SA, aint said shat to yo ass while he was there and when he got back here tried to run through yo loose ass again and all yo empty headed ass can think about is the 'perks' girl BYE! Lmao. Don't embarrass those black men wit millions (gtfoh) by typing that kindergarten s*** again! The Stepford wives thing was a joke just like you. Smh girl I thought we could get some game from u but u got played by a little leaguer. Sit down please and thank u :-)

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those things. That's trivial.

I'm laughing at you in a den populated by a majority of black women and you get riled up. You will never understand our mental/emotional daily struggles as black women. It's too complex.

You just have to worry about being a woman. We deal with being black first and then being a woman.



MissMidwest said:

Girl hush that's my damn autocorrect lmao no matter how many damn times I type hell it still always changes it to he'll O_O smh 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  

I was pretty sure you weren't laughing at a misspelled words....too bad her mind won't allow her to realize when people throw shade at her. She has really come in the wrong group with all her b*******. 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those this. That's trivial.

I'm laughing at you in a den populated by a majority of black women and you get riled up. You will never understand our mental/emotional daily struggles as black women. It's too complex.

You just have to worry about being a woman. We deal with being black first and then being a woman.



MissMidwest said:

Girl hush that's my damn autocorrect lmao no matter how many damn times I type hell it still always changes it to he'll O_O smh 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  
I know that I would never understand what a black woman goes through, but that doesn't justify a black woman saying all types of s*** about how she would never date a black man if he was with a white woman and that we are more "submissive" and all that other b*******. Like I said before any generalization made about anyone based soley on their skin color is f***** up...how would you feel if I was throwing shade and saying "well all the white men I know said they only date black girls because they are all submissive" or some other negative ass, untrue assumption? 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I'm not laughing at the spelling, this is the internet and I ignore those things. That's trivial.

I'm laughing at you in a den populated by a majority of black women and you get riled up. You will never understand our mental/emotional daily struggles as black women. It's too complex.

You just have to worry about being a woman. We deal with being black first and then being a woman.



MissMidwest said:

Girl hush that's my damn autocorrect lmao no matter how many damn times I type hell it still always changes it to he'll O_O smh 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

bwahahaha

MissMidwest said:

I can't stand when people try to make s*** like this a black/white issue. His first love, first baby momma, and first wife was BLACK. Need I remind everyone he married her years after she gave birth to their daughter and when he was already very famous. And I find the "most black women wouldn't put up with him cheating so that's why he's with a white girl" b******* extremely offensive, ignorant as hell, and RACIST. The color of the damn broad's skin ain't got s*** to do with what she puts up with or not goddamn!!! Y'all wrong as he'll.  
You need a f****** education. What would make me a hooker? You aren't even attacking me, you are just saying the most random, unrelated s*** and thinking that you're taking a s*** on me....you're not. But if you wanna think that go ahead with your simple ass. You have no validity in your words whatsoever, so take a seat with all your f****** fooliry... 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Naw, Crazy s*** would be like me saying that you are NOT that gap mouthed chick from HBO's Hookers at the point. LMAO Nighty night boo

MissMidwest said:

Lmao, wow where the hell you getting this s*** from? Because I haven't exposed my life story down to every detail of every f****** gift a baller has given me means I'm f****** for peanuts? You really like throwing some crazy s*** out there huh?  You don't know s*** about me, stop saying I got played....never boo. Night night :) 

Love is a Losing Game said:
They got 30 and 40 mil contracts and ALL u get is gifts? Where's your property? Where are your vvs diamonds? U f***** for peanuts and it just gets worse with each statement that u type. Just have a seat, click some ads, and learn how to be a good listener! You got played. Learn from it girl! I'm mean u r the chosen white chick right? RotmfflmBao! Goodnight sweetie.
**foolery. 

MissMidwest said:
You need a f****** education. What would make me a hooker? You aren't even attacking me, you are just saying the most random, unrelated s*** and thinking that you're taking a s*** on me....you're not. But if you wanna think that go ahead with your simple ass. You have no validity in your words whatsoever, so take a seat with all your f****** fooliry... 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Naw, Crazy s*** would be like me saying that you are NOT that gap mouthed chick from HBO's Hookers at the point. LMAO Nighty night boo

MissMidwest said:

Lmao, wow where the hell you getting this s*** from? Because I haven't exposed my life story down to every detail of every f****** gift a baller has given me means I'm f****** for peanuts? You really like throwing some crazy s*** out there huh?  You don't know s*** about me, stop saying I got played....never boo. Night night :) 

Love is a Losing Game said:
They got 30 and 40 mil contracts and ALL u get is gifts? Where's your property? Where are your vvs diamonds? U f***** for peanuts and it just gets worse with each statement that u type. Just have a seat, click some ads, and learn how to be a good listener! You got played. Learn from it girl! I'm mean u r the chosen white chick right? RotmfflmBao! Goodnight sweetie.

Ethnicity aside, this girl must not want much out of life if she's willing to marry him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 13 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Christina commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"So she smashed him and has absolutely nothing to show for it? Fail! And ewww, that story was gross.…"
48 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Sooo...she wasnt impressed by Ricky but ended up trying to catch his attention and slept with him."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Soooo....has she always had hips or was that includ ed with her new butt?"
1 hour ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Nick is absolutely handsome & Iggy looks beautiful as well. They are a gorgeous couple. And the…"
3 hours ago
Phenix Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Whomever you are, you need to have several. You got smashed, dashed, and no money for gas. Forgot…"
4 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
5 hours ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
8 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
8 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video