There is this guy I have known him for some time and he has always been my shoulder to lean on financially and emotionally. We have never had any type of physical interaction but he has always gone above and beyond for me when needed. Well he approaches me that someone told him about me and a guy having sexual intercourse and I didnt deny it or say it was true I didnt respond. I know he would be extremely hurt if I just tell him the truth and might stop helping me. How do I neutralize the situation?

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deny deny deny! Honestly, u two are the only ones that know what happened, and why should he believe what some 'hatin ass dude' is sayin?? UNLESS u been sloppy wit ur biz u should be able to deny it
So he found out from someone else that you were screwing the other guy?? Who else knows about the you sleeping with the other guy? Actually that doesn't matter just say what you heard was lie lol

Why don't you give him some that will make him happy.

You really don't owe him any explanations but I say  him the truth because you care about him; you care that he may be hurt which means you respect him.  He will even feel more betrayed, hurt and tricked if you lie and not responding will only make him want the answer even more, cause him to get defensive and he'll cut you off on GP.  It shouldn't make a difference since you don't have a relationship.  Simply explain it to him in those terms.  Be prepared that his ego probably isn't going to see that way and he may cut you off, temporarily.  If he really wants to continue to be in your life, he'll accept his place in the friend zone and return.  If not, ce la vie, move on, you honored your friendship and treated him with respect.  

lol @ Tone.

@PP, I don't understand why he'll be extremely hurt if it's true. You've stated there is no physical interaction. It's his choice to help you without any strings or obligation. Unless he's getting mixed messages from you.

Tone said:

Why don't you give him some that will make him happy.

I say deny it and move on

Deny and don't say

- we just slept in the same bed and nothing happened

- we just kissed once

- it was a long time ago

just calmly deny.

I've never gave him mixed signals I let him know from the beginning do not like me cause I dont like you your not my TYPE and everything....I know even though I told him all that he still likes/loves me beyond just my friend.

@ Tone every guy keeps telling me that they like why does he do all this stuff and get no pum they say give that man some pum im like hell naw he is not my type but i respect him as a friend LOL

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

lol @ Tone.

@PP, I don't understand why he'll be extremely hurt if it's true. You've stated there is no physical interaction. It's his choice to help you without any strings or obligation. Unless he's getting mixed messages from you.

Tone said:

Why don't you give him some that will make him happy.


he is is doing all the things in the hope that you will give in and let him smash. It sounds like this ugly must be horrible ugly if you won't even let him smash once.
PrettyPretty said:

I've never gave him mixed signals I let him know from the beginning do not like me cause I dont like you your not my TYPE and everything....I know even though I told him all that he still likes/loves me beyond just my friend.

@ Tone every guy keeps telling me that they like why does he do all this stuff and get no pum they say give that man some pum im like hell naw he is not my type but i respect him as a friend LOL

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

lol @ Tone.

@PP, I don't understand why he'll be extremely hurt if it's true. You've stated there is no physical interaction. It's his choice to help you without any strings or obligation. Unless he's getting mixed messages from you.

Tone said:

Why don't you give him some that will make him happy.

Tell him the truth

Girl, you need a mancation!!!! 

If you are 100% strictly platonic his feelings shouldn't be hurt. But... He may feel that since you're effin ol boy, then ol boy needs to be your shoulder to lean on... 

+1

He knows you're not a virgin so what would the problem be?(or what would be the problem, whatever)

JustMe said:

Girl, you need a mancation!!!! 

If you are 100% strictly platonic his feelings shouldn't be hurt. But... He may feel that since you're effin ol boy, then ol boy needs to be your shoulder to lean on... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovLaiy 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Dramaologist liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jada Pinkett Smith Wearing Proenza Schouler Suede Leather Shift Dress, Alaia Fringe Suede Sandals, and Bottega Veneta Purse For GOTHAM Panel
20 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
25 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
37 minutes ago
Brianna Winbush posted a blog post
39 minutes ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
39 minutes ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"Its hit or miss with pix of Teyana's face because of odd angles. But I like the top-3 pics…"
47 minutes ago
LovLaiy replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"Temple"
1 hour ago
BrownSkin Beauty. replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"aye ! that's what I'm talking about! what school do you go to? "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video