Nobody checkin for you cause you roll wit Diddy!! Take your shots and keep it movin!!! The Size 2 Prez don't f*** with simple-minded, no degree holding rappers/athletes but the bills are always greatly appreciated...

 

And to the rest of you hoes who paid to party this weekend/ I got paid bishes!/ Rent due/ And we still goin in!

 

What it do!

Views: 1026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smdh u aint get it




Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

AJ your rap skills are worst than Lola Monroe's
Lol... she never does... 

Sw33tNeSS said:
Smdh u aint get it


Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

lmao...i'm foreal crackin' the f*** up.  when i read that it reminded me of Samaya from love & hip hop...

blackfujones said:

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................



Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
ummmmmm... her rap made less sense than her post.... I think she enjoys the negative attention we shower her non-talent self with... Guess she figures some attention is better than none....
I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Which one are you? Didn't you DM me your number too? Don't make me do it! *2 snaps*

And yo paying to party ass know damn well yo ass would've got booted from anywhere in the club as a non-tipper. Just don't do it to a Becky.. dem hoes be ready with a spit ball in that margarita. haha! simple minded hoes. I'm tryna teach y'all sumthin.

 

And rent a month beforehand? Damn, someone pressed.. the leasing office got you in check for late payments boo-boo? Fall back fam!

 

We goin in!

 

material girl said:

I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Buy my album bishes! Keep it comin! Size 2 Prez... easy Press.. We goin in!!
Miss Me said:
Guess she figures some attention is better than none....

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

 

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!


Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Please go back go the hell h*** u came from

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

 

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!


Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Goldie, you're clearly in love with me. I'd let you hit it but I bet you the kind to stalk a bish.

 

2012-- SiZe 2 THE ALBUM DROPS! YOUTUBE VID COMIN SOON!! We goin in!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

we were cool a page ago.. what happened boo?

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

 

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!


Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Sm33lly.. I'm gonna be nice to your undeveloped ass. Have you even had your first period yet? Anyhoo... I'm going to DM you some reading material because you are the future and as much as I can't stand yo ass I want all my young, black beauties to grow up with the tools to slay these white folks.

You don't have to thank me.

 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Please go back go the hell h*** u came from

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

 

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!


Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"

Started by Corey in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

HOT NEW SINGLE OF THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE "EVERYTHING WAS NECESSARY" BY FRESH PORTER…Continue

Tags: @Iamfreshporter

High School Senior Buys 900 Valentine's Day Flowers For Every Girl In School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

A high school senior in #Smithfield, #Utah, bought 900 flowers for every girl at his school just in time for #ValentinesDay.Hayden Godfrey, 17, handed out 900 carnations, one to every girl at Sky…Continue

Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dies

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

United States Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has died.ABC-7 reports, that the 79-year-old judge died in his sleep last night following a day hunting outside of Marfa, Texas. Scalia apparently…Continue

Michael Jordan Gives Kobe Bryant 30 Pairs of Air Jordans As Retirement Gift

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

During #NBA All-Star weekend in #Toronto, #MichaelJordan and the #JordanBrand honored #KobeBryant with a "one-of-a-kind" retirement gift: 30 pairs of Air Jordans in his size 14.On Friday night (Feb.…Continue

Latest Activity

Elise' commented on Char Turner's blog post Columbus Short Introduces Wife Karrine Steffans In "50 Shade" Video (VIDEO) -blogged by: @Chargotit
"on his social media he said it was a joke."
1 hour ago
Corey liked Corey's discussion Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"
5 hours ago
Corey posted a discussion

Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"

HOT NEW SINGLE OF THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE "EVERYTHING WAS NECESSARY" BY FRESH PORTER…See More
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Miss Jackson Wearing Dsquared2 Ariel Swarovski Rope and Suede Sandals
"Nearly $3,000.00 for some bungee cords? No thank you."
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
11 hours ago
JustMe commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Kids are smarter than we give them credit... And truthfully its probably something that her friends…"
12 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Reps For Taylor Swift Deny Kanye Called To Notify Of Song
"while I do not believe that Kanye asked for approval, I do believe that TS knew exactly what was…"
12 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Char Turner's blog post Columbus Short Introduces Wife Karrine Steffans In "50 Shade" Video (VIDEO) -blogged by: @Chargotit
"Ha!"
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service