Nobody checkin for you cause you roll wit Diddy!! Take your shots and keep it movin!!! The Size 2 Prez don't f*** with simple-minded, no degree holding rappers/athletes but the bills are always greatly appreciated...

And to the rest of you hoes who paid to party this weekend/ I got paid bishes!/ Rent due/ And we still goin in!

What it do!

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
Her sarcasm flew right over your head...

haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

Smdh u aint get it

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

AJ your rap skills are worst than Lola Monroe's
Lol... she never does... 

Sw33tNeSS said:
Smdh u aint get it

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

lmao...i'm foreal crackin' the f*** up.  when i read that it reminded me of Samaya from love & hip hop...

blackfujones said:

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
ummmmmm... her rap made less sense than her post.... I think she enjoys the negative attention we shower her non-talent self with... Guess she figures some attention is better than none....
I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Which one are you? Didn't you DM me your number too? Don't make me do it! *2 snaps*

And yo paying to party ass know damn well yo ass would've got booted from anywhere in the club as a non-tipper. Just don't do it to a Becky.. dem hoes be ready with a spit ball in that margarita. haha! simple minded hoes. I'm tryna teach y'all sumthin.

And rent a month beforehand? Damn, someone pressed.. the leasing office got you in check for late payments boo-boo? Fall back fam!

We goin in!

material girl said:

I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Buy my album bishes! Keep it comin! Size 2 Prez... easy Press.. We goin in!!
Miss Me said:
Guess she figures some attention is better than none....

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"She looks great. Can't believe they finally did it. Time flies! Congrats!!"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Everyone there looks beautiful"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
3 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I wish brandon toddler jennings would get sprung off me pay off my student loans and then let me…"
3 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Ok can i say it without sounding like a total bish....im just not seeing or feeling the…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Awwww nice. Everyone looks beautiful."
3 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"I love how all the guys wore the custom tie. I gotta make that happen on my wedding day."
3 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Game absolutely has a daughter of his own...so why did he create an instagram page for this new…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"So if a random man moved game's little girl into his house with the permission of her mother…"
5 hours ago
DallasBadYella replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"Hi Lady, Good Luck!! I am in my final semester of Law School. To reiterate MDSP, take Kaplan!! I…"
5 hours ago
Angela H liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
5 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Gabby is a BEAUTIFUL bride, as I knew she would be. Congrats to them...no comment on the thots…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video