Nobody checkin for you cause you roll wit Diddy!! Take your shots and keep it movin!!! The Size 2 Prez don't f*** with simple-minded, no degree holding rappers/athletes but the bills are always greatly appreciated...

 

And to the rest of you hoes who paid to party this weekend/ I got paid bishes!/ Rent due/ And we still goin in!

 

What it do!

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................



Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
Her sarcasm flew right over your head...

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Smdh u aint get it




Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

AJ your rap skills are worst than Lola Monroe's
Lol... she never does... 

Sw33tNeSS said:
Smdh u aint get it


Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

lmao...i'm foreal crackin' the f*** up.  when i read that it reminded me of Samaya from love & hip hop...

blackfujones said:

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................



Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
ummmmmm... her rap made less sense than her post.... I think she enjoys the negative attention we shower her non-talent self with... Guess she figures some attention is better than none....
I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Which one are you? Didn't you DM me your number too? Don't make me do it! *2 snaps*

And yo paying to party ass know damn well yo ass would've got booted from anywhere in the club as a non-tipper. Just don't do it to a Becky.. dem hoes be ready with a spit ball in that margarita. haha! simple minded hoes. I'm tryna teach y'all sumthin.

 

And rent a month beforehand? Damn, someone pressed.. the leasing office got you in check for late payments boo-boo? Fall back fam!

 

We goin in!

 

material girl said:

I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Buy my album bishes! Keep it comin! Size 2 Prez... easy Press.. We goin in!!
Miss Me said:
Guess she figures some attention is better than none....

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

 

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!


Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 18 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"That's the best that he could come up with? I also don't believe that Ava is only asking…"
7 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Lol"
18 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Rachel L. Hill's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"His defense sucks"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
3 hours ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Both tyga and drake are Simps"
4 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"That woman on the far left in the purple dress looks like she's trying so hard to pull off…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video