Nobody checkin for you cause you roll wit Diddy!! Take your shots and keep it movin!!! The Size 2 Prez don't f*** with simple-minded, no degree holding rappers/athletes but the bills are always greatly appreciated...

And to the rest of you hoes who paid to party this weekend/ I got paid bishes!/ Rent due/ And we still goin in!

What it do!

Views: 1021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smdh u aint get it

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm so happy you paid your rent this month. 

but ... why didn't one of your ballers pay it for you?

AJ your rap skills are worst than Lola Monroe's
Lol... she never does... 

Sw33tNeSS said:
Smdh u aint get it

haha! I like that.. the rest of you simple-minded, net trolling hoes could learn a thing or two from Ms. Goldie over here. Money matters bishes!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

lmao...i'm foreal crackin' the f*** up.  when i read that it reminded me of Samaya from love & hip hop...

blackfujones said:

AJ done went in wrote a few bars for you hataz..................

sprinkle the hate/ shower it with love/ negros can't get enough/ of the size 2/ never above/ wondering why/ I'm in the zone/ bishes will know/ they mad/ they p**** too crunchy for paid/ mad the rent paid/ and they still askin for a hand/ damn!
ummmmmm... her rap made less sense than her post.... I think she enjoys the negative attention we shower her non-talent self with... Guess she figures some attention is better than none....
I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Which one are you? Didn't you DM me your number too? Don't make me do it! *2 snaps*

And yo paying to party ass know damn well yo ass would've got booted from anywhere in the club as a non-tipper. Just don't do it to a Becky.. dem hoes be ready with a spit ball in that margarita. haha! simple minded hoes. I'm tryna teach y'all sumthin.

And rent a month beforehand? Damn, someone pressed.. the leasing office got you in check for late payments boo-boo? Fall back fam!

We goin in!

material girl said:

I actually was in compound on Saturday fortunately for you I was in VIP and had a great waitress ! I would have tipped you 0 dollars ! I dont understand why you continue to  post ignorant ass posts !  And also why are we waiting so late to pay our rent boo? FYI you should have your rent money at least a month before hand sweetie!

Buy my album bishes! Keep it comin! Size 2 Prez... easy Press.. We goin in!!
Miss Me said:
Guess she figures some attention is better than none....

Sm33llyness.. Yo ass know damn well its time for a nap! Beat it!

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

Please go back go the hell h*** u came from

Funky fish (no words on that screen name) simple minded bishes like you who follow the pack make me lose my lunch time and again.. Grow a p**** bish! The INTRANET is not your bestie.. Next at 11!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

Goldie, you're clearly in love with me. I'd let you hit it but I bet you the kind to stalk a bish.

2012-- SiZe 2 THE ALBUM DROPS! YOUTUBE VID COMIN SOON!! We goin in!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

we were cool a page ago.. what happened boo?

Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

Sm33lly.. I'm gonna be nice to your undeveloped ass. Have you even had your first period yet? Anyhoo... I'm going to DM you some reading material because you are the future and as much as I can't stand yo ass I want all my young, black beauties to grow up with the tools to slay these white folks.

You don't have to thank me.

Sw33tNeSS said:

Please go back go the hell h*** u came from

Sw33tNeSS said:

Smdh u aint get it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena 26 minutes ago. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 42 minutes ago. 0 Replies

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 4 events were featured
17 minutes ago
Selena liked Asimplebijou's discussion VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch
17 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
21 minutes ago
Selena replied to Asimplebijou's discussion VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch
"I will be watching. Is this shop on the Northside."
26 minutes ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Is Idris Too Street To Play James Bond? Writer Says So
"He afraid of Idris swag. Idris would be a great James Bond. He has the whole package."
32 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
42 minutes ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
53 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
54 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2015 Pink Off The Shoulder Mini Dress and Christian Louboutin Pumps For RiRi By Rihanna Fragrance Unveiling
"Definetely a hit especially with the tailoring. removing the material from the top and bottom, the…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2015 Pink Off The Shoulder Mini Dress and Christian Louboutin Pumps For RiRi By Rihanna Fragrance Unveiling
"Hit! She looks so beautiful. "
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post MTV Says Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus Incident Was 100% Real
"Nicki is in her mid to late 30's behaving like that...and towards someone who is in their…"
3 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video