Mons Venus Stripper Charged with Child Neglect

Rhonda Judith Perry was arrested at the strip club on North Dale Mabry Hwy. after leaving her 2-year-old son alone in a house with fecal matter on the floor and walls, according to Tampa Police. By Alessandra Da Pra | May 10, 2012

A 25-year-old Tampa mother was arrested while working the night shift at Mons Venus and charged with child neglect on Wednesday, May 9, according to Tampa Police Department.

Rhonda Judith Perry was booked into Orient Road Jail after a neighbor notified Tampa Police that a small child had been left alone and was crying inside Perry’s house at 4019 W. Cass St., said Tampa Police spokesperson Andrea Davis in a press release.

When officers arrived at the residence, they looked through a window and saw a young child crying, dirty and unsupervised, Davis said.

Officers had to climb into the house through an unlocked window to recover the 2-year-old boy from the house.

"He was wearing a soiled shirt and no diaper or pants," Davis wrote in the press release. "There was fecal matter on the floors and walls throughout the house. The bathroom plumbing appeared to be backed up and there was eight inches of black water in the bathtub."

Officers searched the house but no one else was home, according to police.

Perry was released from jail early Thursday morning on a $2,000 surety bond, records show.

The Florida Department of Children and Families was notified and took custody of the child.

Tags: Dirty, Feces, Parent, Selfish, Stanking, Unfit

Views: 1539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You think she is a bad mother?

l8dy-c said:

Marissa is a mother, she has three children.Just saying

Tone said:

My point is when a woman is a  bad mother we tend to be more forgiving then if a man is  a bad father.  The woman you're talking about is not a bad mother.  She is a woman that got an unfair sentence

l8dy-c said:

Marrisa Alexander didn't get that pass. Just saying.

Tone said:

Why is it when a woman is a horrible mother we give her a pass?

Well she did stay in the abusive relationship.Not a bad mother, but bad choices. She could of left the relationshi if she felt her life was in danger. Some women are denial about domestic violence. 

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

My point is when a woman is a  bad mother we tend to be more forgiving then if a man is  a bad father.  The woman you're talking about is not a bad mother.  She is a woman that got an unfair sentence

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

I think it is easier said then done.  A  lot of times abusive men don't just let the woman leave like that. They often make their lives hell even after the relationship is over.
l8dy-c said:

Well she did stay in the abusive relationship.Not a bad mother, but bad choices. She could of left the relationshi if she felt her life was in danger. Some women are denial about domestic violence. 

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

Yep so they both are bad parents.Him for being continuing and her for putting up with it. These women play the victim role.The men ate usually blamed but it takes 2.

Tone said:

I think it is easier said then done.  A  lot of times abusive men don't just let the woman leave like that. They often make their lives hell even after the relationship is over.
l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

Some women think that a man behavior is a reflection of themselves. It's not especially in a abusive relationship.She was probably waiting for him to change.. Blah blah blah...She should of faced the whole situation so she could of made a realistic choice.She set herself up for this disappointment.maybe? Just saying.For domestic violence victims it's always difficult to face certain facts...He did his part too tho.So they are both bad parents.

l8dy-c said:
Yep so they both are bad parents.Him for being continuing and her for putting up with it. These women play the victim role.The men ate usually blamed but it takes 2.

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

Tone, your responses lately makes me think you've grown a vagina. I see you maturing :)

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

l8dy-c said:

Tone said:

She pulled a Draya. Same chick, different city.

I agree! They are both 2 dirty ass unfit Mothers..

Eleven8 said:

She pulled a Draya. Same chick, different city.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by miss cali 48 minutes ago. 4 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"Yasss to the businesses that have a private page... I never understood that.  & still…"
39 minutes ago
miss cali replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I can't even front... I've been thinking this for a while. No shade... But the discussion…"
48 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I agree, I miss the old discussions. Also what's up with all the advertising? Every time I…"
1 hour ago
MzParadise commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"Teyana's date need some better deodorant!! All that sweat under his arms yuck!"
1 hour ago
livelife25 commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Calvin Johnson
"I'm so disappointed he got caught up in baby mama drama. His mom and his family unit seem so…"
2 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"@Moving in Silence, I was asking myself the same thing when I read that he played for the Dodgers!"
2 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Newly Single Draya Tweets About Her Dream Man
"Yesss V! Shaddup with your "dream man" BS"
3 hours ago
Dramaologist commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"Lil mama looks good from the neck up.. and no one takes the BET awards seriously in my personal…"
3 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
3 hours ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"yeah what happen to everyone? "
3 hours ago
HeyMia commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"hes super cute. but he's in a relationship with a spanish chick "
4 hours ago
HeyMia commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks DeShawn Shead Proposes To Girlfriend After Game
"I am happy he is going to make an honest woman out of her, but dang these brothas just hopped…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video