Rhonda Judith Perry was arrested at the strip club on North Dale Mabry Hwy. after leaving her 2-year-old son alone in a house with fecal matter on the floor and walls, according to Tampa Police. By Alessandra Da Pra | May 10, 2012
A 25-year-old Tampa mother was arrested while working the night shift at Mons Venus and charged with child neglect on Wednesday, May 9, according to Tampa Police Department.
Rhonda Judith Perry was booked into Orient Road Jail after a neighbor notified Tampa Police that a small child had been left alone and was crying inside Perry’s house at 4019 W. Cass St., said Tampa Police spokesperson Andrea Davis in a press release.
When officers arrived at the residence, they looked through a window and saw a young child crying, dirty and unsupervised, Davis said.
Officers had to climb into the house through an unlocked window to recover the 2-year-old boy from the house.
"He was wearing a soiled shirt and no diaper or pants," Davis wrote in the press release. "There was fecal matter on the floors and walls throughout the house. The bathroom plumbing appeared to be backed up and there was eight inches of black water in the bathtub."
Officers searched the house but no one else was home, according to police.
Perry was released from jail early Thursday morning on a $2,000 surety bond, records show.
The Florida Department of Children and Families was notified and took custody of the child.
It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue
The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue
Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue
According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue