I hope they get her ass at the reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so fuggn messy I wanna pop her in the mouth my damn self

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm mad how Jenn was screaming Royce needs to step up to the plate, & she is the one who left before Royce got to the restaurant. I can't believe Eric threw water on her like that though.

All of those women are messy!
Omg I nearly flipped out when Eric threw the water. Boy I can't wait for next weeks episode. What an ass

Now on to suzie. Is it me or is she messier than Meeka! This b**** couldn't even hold her own breath. I mean damn I know she thirsty n all and wanna be down since she was out last season but s***. She is starting a lot of unnecessary s***. 

And another note. Am I wrong or should Jen ignore Royce and her and Erics "business?". I'm just saying like if u done with Eric u done. And Royce isn't realt her friend like that so let the two do their own thing. But yah I'm still reelin cuz I wanna see next week cuz ima be cussin at my tv in the living room

Mizz Aleshia said:

I'm mad how Jenn was screaming Royce needs to step up to the plate, & she is the one who left before Royce got to the restaurant. I can't believe Eric threw water on her like that though.

I'm on Pacific time...I rushed to BA after BW went off...I couldn't wait to see what y'all were saying. When Eric threw the water on Jenn he threw it hard as hell and close...No, "across the table water may not hit you" b*******. I was shocked. And she looked like she instantly starts crying after that. He has no respect for her and I bet he's bitter cuz he heard she's moving on.

Either way, there's no excuse. I can't stand when a man disrespects a woman. That s*** would have caught me by surprise, but I would've pounced on his ass and quick. Or I may have just got a copy of the tape for the divorce lawyer and claimed prior domestic abuse. I'm sure that's not the only low things he's done to her in the past.

I hate him now. 

Chile, I thought he was gonna smash the glass on her face lol! He almost drowned her ass.

Gucci Ma said:

I'm on Pacific time...I rushed to BA after BW went off...I couldn't wait to see what y'all were saying. When Eric threw the water on Jenn he threw it hard as hell and close...No, "across the table water may not hit you" b*******. I was shocked. And she looked like she instantly starts crying after that. He has no respect for her and I bet he's bitter cuz he heard she's moving on.

Either way, there's no excuse. I can't stand when a man disrespects a woman. That s*** would have caught me by surprise, but I would've pounced on his ass and quick. Or I may have just got a copy of the tape for the divorce lawyer and claimed prior domestic abuse. I'm sure that's not the only low things he's done to her in the past.

I hate him now. 

Right! She probably thought she was gonna drown...she took a deep ass breath and was gurgling...lmao. That s*** is hella disrespectful. I hope nobody ever tries that s*** with me. I woulda got [The Game] Melanie on his ass like, "Don't let the bourgie fool you" cuz it's bout to be on b**** nigga!!!

MissBling said:
Chile, I thought he was gonna smash the glass on her face lol! He almost drowned her ass.
Gucci Ma said:

I hate him now. 

dang! he threw that s*** hard as hell!
After he threw it did his B**** Ass said "No calories or zero calories", some smart junk like that? (I can never understand what he's saying) Eric needs his ass BEAT for that.
lmao yo that s-it looked painful when he threw it on her lmao...Like he used all the strength in his "jackin off arm" to throw it on her....She was stunned like a mf....but I KNOW I woulda got up, wet face and all and jump on his back and make another lump on his Quazimodo looking ass
yea he threw that drink a lil to hard like a punch was coming after it. damn son!! smh
I'm waiting for the episode where Suzie gets her ass folded up like a lawn chair for talking so much. & if I was Jen, I would have karate kicked Eric in that big ass knot of his. 

Eric is an apish fool for doing that to Jen. I hope he gets what's coming to him. How f*****g disrespectful! If he's all that why can't he just keep it moving. On to the next one. Jenn needs to stop mouthing off when she see's him because that animal does not know how to control himself.

Suzie, It's just a matter of time before somebody gets in that ass proper. She was bold in season 1 when she dumped that bucket of ice water on Sandra. Now she's playing lil Miss innocent. B**** please!

Tammi has buyers remorse for slapping Meeka ass. She needs to own up to that s*** and stop fronting like she felt threatened. She came to the club ready to fight Meeka. Hair was pulled back and earrings were off. Now who goes to the club like that? Another b**** please for her! Lawyer is gonna eat up that $20,000 an episode mama. Ghetto is as ghetto does.

Evelyn is trying to clean up her image so she can be on DWTS. At least she is about her business. Capitalizing off of the show. Smart move.

Royce is just sickening with those faces she makes. They need to toss her because she doesn't add much to the show.

Shaunie don't let nobody know her business so ain't much to tell there. She's too smart for that shit and let's the rest of them make fools of themselves while she collects them checks. Love that girl!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Artist formally known as 42 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Continue

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 5 hours ago. 220 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Depression is real..."
26 minutes ago
Artist formally known as replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"Well at least he actually works out with his woman, unlike most men who want to sit around and get…"
42 minutes ago
Artist formally known as commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
45 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Profile IconTruthful, Jada Morrison, ENJ1 and 8 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I thought Eve's man was a BILLIONAIRE. Just the fact that I haven't seen them together…"
1 hour ago
DallasBadYella commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"My heart really goes out for her! I know what it's like to be in a depressed/suicidal state of…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"D wade starting to look old"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I read somewhere else that the stylist dates a rich older business man who pays for all of her…"
2 hours ago
MilkHoney commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson Becomes The Highest Paid Corner back In The League! Posted by: @aarynndenise
"Welp!!!"
2 hours ago
E.Lynne commented on Eleven8's blog post Phoenix Suns Baller Arrested For "Super-Extreme DUI"
"idk what happened this night....but i know P and hes a good guy....he does like to party and have…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video