Tamar Braxton always wanted to be rich and famous so guess what? Tamar slept with her sisters Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis. I would tell you ask hair stylist Dariel Pulliam but he’s dead.Here’s what an insider had to say:“For a bunch of church girls they’re the worst. Toni slept with Vince first then she passed him to Tamar. Tamar caught a beat down when she slept with Michael Mauldin (Jermaine Dupri’s daddy), but that didn’t stop her from sleeping with Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis.”Is Tamar Braxton a happy hooker? I don’t know, but I do know Tamar’s husband Vince Herbert is one of the biggest tricks in the music business. Don’t believe me? Ask Laurianne Gibson.

Jacked from RWS

Tags: sisterhoes, tricks

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO @ the tag "Sisterhoes"....

Woooww! wow

Yikes!

Well dayum!!!!!

lmao sisterhoes.......hahaha but yea church girls are the worst anyways.....but iWonder why Toni fired Vince

Oh.....

Now this is tea...lol

Wow...

Hmmmm laureiann? Where did she come from
And WOW WOW WOW

The people involved in this are so random that this s*** has to be true LOL 

gross! sisterhoes for sure!!!!

LMAO

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 18 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty yesterday. 61 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Orlando - 2 Chainz & DJ Drama Florida Classic Official Afterparty @ Vain 11/22 at Vain Night Club

November 22, 2014 at 9pm to November 23, 2014 at 2am
14 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
15 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I find it hard to believe Janice. This is the same woman who has admitted to being a drug addict…"
37 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I was on her side til I saw this. I wasn't there and stranger things have happened in holly…"
40 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"Well with all of the bill Cosby s***, the whole pinning on the wall & neck thing could lead to…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"This proves they were in a room together, nothing more... Honestly, this is getting a little…"
1 hour ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Emily B. Wearing Versus Versace Rainbow Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt and Versus Versace Rainbow Graphic Leggings For Fabolous 90's Birthday Party
"im here for it ALL!! Def a FAB Bday party!!! Pun intended:)"
1 hour ago
Dimegal liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video