Tamar Braxton always wanted to be rich and famous so guess what? Tamar slept with her sisters Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis. I would tell you ask hair stylist Dariel Pulliam but he’s dead.Here’s what an insider had to say:“For a bunch of church girls they’re the worst. Toni slept with Vince first then she passed him to Tamar. Tamar caught a beat down when she slept with Michael Mauldin (Jermaine Dupri’s daddy), but that didn’t stop her from sleeping with Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis.”Is Tamar Braxton a happy hooker? I don’t know, but I do know Tamar’s husband Vince Herbert is one of the biggest tricks in the music business. Don’t believe me? Ask Laurianne Gibson.

Jacked from RWS

Tags: sisterhoes, tricks

Views: 2432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO @ the tag "Sisterhoes"....

Woooww! wow

Yikes!

lmao sisterhoes.......hahaha but yea church girls are the worst anyways.....but iWonder why Toni fired Vince

Oh.....

Now this is tea...lol

Wow...

Hmmmm laureiann? Where did she come from
And WOW WOW WOW

The people involved in this are so random that this s*** has to be true LOL 

gross! sisterhoes for sure!!!!

LMAO

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

no BULL!!! LMFAO!!!!!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take care of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Solo NYC trip

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Hi. So I just booked my first solo trip. Im going to NYC the end of August. Im staying in the soho area for 5days and 4nights. Do anyone have any suggestions on places I should visit? Restaurants,…Continue

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 yesterday. 10 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 yesterday. 1 Reply

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Ice T & Coco.....

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Are pregnant!!! I'm so happy for them. I love them as a couple! Congrats!

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted events
15 minutes ago
Ms.B.Havin' commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Body Count: How Many is Too Many? Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"i want my next man to be a virgin, like me! lol!!!"
24 minutes ago
Ms.B.Havin' commented on Niko Rose's blog post Who Taught You? : blogged by @niksofly
"PREAXH!"
31 minutes ago
ShyBreezy91 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Malcolm Butler (New England Patriots)
"He handsome!!"
55 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Who Taught You? : blogged by @niksofly
"Checking those books out ASAP"
1 hour ago
Ashley T posted a discussion

Solo NYC trip

Hi. So I just booked my first solo trip. Im going to NYC the end of August. Im staying in the soho…See More
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

NYC - K. Camp Performing Live @ Stage 48 8/6 at Stage 48

August 6, 2015 at 8pm to August 7, 2015 at 2:30am
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Malcolm Butler (New England Patriots)
5 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video