Tamar Braxton always wanted to be rich and famous so guess what? Tamar slept with her sisters Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis. I would tell you ask hair stylist Dariel Pulliam but he’s dead.Here’s what an insider had to say:“For a bunch of church girls they’re the worst. Toni slept with Vince first then she passed him to Tamar. Tamar caught a beat down when she slept with Michael Mauldin (Jermaine Dupri’s daddy), but that didn’t stop her from sleeping with Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis.”Is Tamar Braxton a happy hooker? I don’t know, but I do know Tamar’s husband Vince Herbert is one of the biggest tricks in the music business. Don’t believe me? Ask Laurianne Gibson.

Jacked from RWS

Tags: sisterhoes, tricks

Views: 1983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO @ the tag "Sisterhoes"....

Woooww! wow

Yikes!

Well dayum!!!!!

lmao sisterhoes.......hahaha but yea church girls are the worst anyways.....but iWonder why Toni fired Vince

Oh.....

Now this is tea...lol

Wow...

Hmmmm laureiann? Where did she come from
And WOW WOW WOW

The people involved in this are so random that this s*** has to be true LOL 

gross! sisterhoes for sure!!!!

LMAO

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 12 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Neyo evidently has a new girlfriend. Her name is Crystal Renay and she is a popular urban men's magazine/instagram model. Crystal is beautiful, if not, drop dead gorgeous when she models on…Continue

Latest Activity

Tone © replied to EMariah's discussion Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram
"Holt?"
12 minutes ago
Felisha Johnson replied to EMariah's discussion Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram
"Her shape is cute, Neyo has a type for his beards. What money does he have to keep paying them?…"
25 minutes ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Kerry Rhodes Has A New Girl
"I'm ready for Hollywood and all of his tea lol! But did anyone here know or go to school with…"
28 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to EMariah's discussion Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram
"IMO she's beautiful without make up and she has a sick body"
53 minutes ago
Sameena replied to EMariah's discussion Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram
"She looks fine to me without makeup."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Eleven8's event was featured
Thumbnail

ATL - Tank Hosts Concert Hair Show After Party @ Harlem Nights 8/2 at Harlem Nights

August 2, 2014 at 10pm to August 3, 2014 at 3am
1 hour ago
EMariah posted a discussion

Neyo's New Girlfriend And The Deception of Women on Instagram

Neyo evidently has a new girlfriend. Her name is Crystal Renay and she is a popular urban men's…See More
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted an event
Thumbnail

ATL - Tank Hosts Concert Hair Show After Party @ Harlem Nights 8/2 at Harlem Nights

August 2, 2014 at 10pm to August 3, 2014 at 3am
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to Tone ©'s discussion Women can't have sex without developing feelings
"Classic"
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to Tone ©'s discussion Stop acting like you never gave a man money before
"Classic"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 and V are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video