Tamar Braxton always wanted to be rich and famous so guess what? Tamar slept with her sisters Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis. I would tell you ask hair stylist Dariel Pulliam but he’s dead.Here’s what an insider had to say:“For a bunch of church girls they’re the worst. Toni slept with Vince first then she passed him to Tamar. Tamar caught a beat down when she slept with Michael Mauldin (Jermaine Dupri’s daddy), but that didn’t stop her from sleeping with Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis.”Is Tamar Braxton a happy hooker? I don’t know, but I do know Tamar’s husband Vince Herbert is one of the biggest tricks in the music business. Don’t believe me? Ask Laurianne Gibson.

Jacked from RWS

Tags: sisterhoes, tricks

Views: 2093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO @ the tag "Sisterhoes"....

Woooww! wow

Yikes!

Well dayum!!!!!

lmao sisterhoes.......hahaha but yea church girls are the worst anyways.....but iWonder why Toni fired Vince

Oh.....

Now this is tea...lol

Wow...

Hmmmm laureiann? Where did she come from
And WOW WOW WOW

The people involved in this are so random that this s*** has to be true LOL 

gross! sisterhoes for sure!!!!

LMAO

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 15 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
3 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
3 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
4 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
4 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
4 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video