Tamar Braxton always wanted to be rich and famous so guess what? Tamar slept with her sisters Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis. I would tell you ask hair stylist Dariel Pulliam but he’s dead.Here’s what an insider had to say:“For a bunch of church girls they’re the worst. Toni slept with Vince first then she passed him to Tamar. Tamar caught a beat down when she slept with Michael Mauldin (Jermaine Dupri’s daddy), but that didn’t stop her from sleeping with Toni’s ex-husband Keri Lewis.”Is Tamar Braxton a happy hooker? I don’t know, but I do know Tamar’s husband Vince Herbert is one of the biggest tricks in the music business. Don’t believe me? Ask Laurianne Gibson.

Jacked from RWS

Tags: sisterhoes, tricks

Views: 2274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO @ the tag "Sisterhoes"....

Woooww! wow

Yikes!

lmao sisterhoes.......hahaha but yea church girls are the worst anyways.....but iWonder why Toni fired Vince

Oh.....

Now this is tea...lol

Wow...

Hmmmm laureiann? Where did she come from
And WOW WOW WOW

The people involved in this are so random that this s*** has to be true LOL 

gross! sisterhoes for sure!!!!

LMAO

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

no BULL!!! LMFAO!!!!!

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I love Tamar. She is so self Centered its entertaining. I just want to hug his fat ass and tell him,"I will take care of you chunky. Feed you spinach. Spend your money on REAL s*** and not dumbass opera-style sunglasses or nose jobs."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Hot ass mess!"
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on CoolWithA_K's blog post Security Cameras, Text Messages and Old Friends: The Aaron Hernandez Trial- blogged by @CoolWithA_K
"Dude had it all, but threw it all away for what?? The thrill of the kill and you really thought you…"
4 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Bravo Kanye, bravo."
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
"Well stated."
5 hours ago
destiny lashawn smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win 4 bundles of Virgin Brazilian Hair From Brown Sugar Hair Co!
"Done hope i win"
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's 5 events were featured
6 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"Wepa! I laugh so hard when i hear it."
7 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Smh....if i was krakatoa i would go for everybody....she was just on the christina milian time…"
7 hours ago
MissLC commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Wait 9 months to figure out who your child's father is? Let some other dude claim your kid…"
7 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Harold House Moore ( Actor)
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video