Tammy and Evelyn are utterly horrid examples of women

I don't understand why Tammy can't seem to fathom she should be sensitive to other peoples feelings and/or backgrounds. Kiesha has been nothin but nice and ladylike to this b**** and has received nothing but a barrage of abusive dialogue and insults as a result. Then her and Evelyn call her too sensitive all the while they are the most overly sensitive b****** on the show. Though pretty, Kiesha ain't necessarily my type but she comes off as very sweet on the show. Tammy needs to continue with her counseling and hopefully drag Evelyn's shrew hag ass in there as well. I mean god damn, the first thing you ask somebody is, "are you white?" She knew good and god damn well that girl was either mixed or just a plain ole light skin black chick. Anybody with a elementary knowledge of black hair could see the kinks/waves in her hair. I really hope Tammy grows up and Ocho ends up leaving Evelyn at the alter and totally humiliating her when it's all said and done.

Sorry just had to vent. Excuse the grammar and spelling errors if there are any.

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kenya scares me! Straight up! That bytch is wierd and I definitely am side-eyeing her! She even looks weird on that picture on the main page of her and her husband that Boss blogged about! I wouldn't be surprised if she cuts someone up before the end of the show!

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

lmao @ DJ

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

C'mon now you know those hoes are too dayum old to be carrying on like that! 

it is no longer entertaining... the hahaha's  are over

Ratchetcity?? lol hahaha dj you are funny! haha 

I didn't get to watch... 
For the record when Basketball Wives was pitched, Shaq was "in" on it. The "don't say my name" injunction was a ploy for ratings. 

Yes after last night episode Tami made me really not like her. I normally do, but damn give the girl Keisha a chance! Evelyn I've never liked her, she's damn near 40 if not older acting like she's 18.

ive never liked EVILyn either...

mese said:
Ratchetcity?? lol hahaha dj you are funny! haha 

the only thing im trying to convey is the s*** is so ludacris it cant possibly be real is all im saying.....so therefore they tell them to lay it on extra heavy due to so many people tune in when they have pointless fights, attack the weaker girl, click up, etc. i take the show for exactly what it is.....a cluster f*** of women told they better lay the drama on heavy or no show!! look at housewives of d.c. CANCELLLED because there was not enough stupid drama going on. some people will just sell their souls for that fame and celebrity. remember what tammie looked like when she first came on the show........ #busted! now she makes sure to be the im the baddest b**** to fund her weave line, her production company that she just started, (i think) and a couple of other ventures she has going right now. her acting a damn fool on basketball wives is whats funding that s***. shaunie already has her money game up so their is no need for her to do what they do. jennifer is getting her money up as well so expect to see her leave the show pretty soon guarentee it. with this being said, i will gladly tune in next week, (if i aint got s*** else to do at the time) to laugh at this s*** even more. its the american way people. lol

*in my new yawk accent*  well hello there Mr. Executive Produca lol

the only thing im trying to convey is the s*** is so ludacris it cant possibly be real is all im saying.....so therefore they tell them to lay it on extra heavy due to so many people tune in when they have pointless fights, attack the weaker girl, click up, etc. i take the show for exactly what it is.....a cluster f*** of women told they better lay the drama on heavy or no show!! look at housewives of d.c. CANCELLLED because there was not enough stupid drama going on. some people will just sell their souls for that fame and celebrity. remember what tammie looked like when she first came on the show........ #busted! now she makes sure to be the im the baddest b**** to fund her weave line, her production company that she just started, (i think) and a couple of other ventures she has going right now. her acting a damn fool on basketball wives is whats funding that s***. shaunie already has her money game up so their is no need for her to do what they do. jennifer is getting her money up as well so expect to see her leave the show pretty soon guarentee it. with this being said, i will gladly tune in next week, (if i aint got s*** else to do at the time) to laugh at this s*** even more. its the american way people. lol

ikr....i need to get out the insurance field and chase my calling huh?? lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

*in my new yawk accent*  well hello there Mr. Executive Produca lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
45 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
3 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
6 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
7 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
8 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video