Tammy and Evelyn are utterly horrid examples of women

I don't understand why Tammy can't seem to fathom she should be sensitive to other peoples feelings and/or backgrounds. Kiesha has been nothin but nice and ladylike to this b**** and has received nothing but a barrage of abusive dialogue and insults as a result. Then her and Evelyn call her too sensitive all the while they are the most overly sensitive b****** on the show. Though pretty, Kiesha ain't necessarily my type but she comes off as very sweet on the show. Tammy needs to continue with her counseling and hopefully drag Evelyn's shrew hag ass in there as well. I mean god damn, the first thing you ask somebody is, "are you white?" She knew good and god damn well that girl was either mixed or just a plain ole light skin black chick. Anybody with a elementary knowledge of black hair could see the kinks/waves in her hair. I really hope Tammy grows up and Ocho ends up leaving Evelyn at the alter and totally humiliating her when it's all said and done.

 

Sorry just had to vent. Excuse the grammar and spelling errors if there are any.

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kenya scares me! Straight up! That bytch is wierd and I definitely am side-eyeing her! She even looks weird on that picture on the main page of her and her husband that Boss blogged about! I wouldn't be surprised if she cuts someone up before the end of the show!

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

lmao @ DJ

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

C'mon now you know those hoes are too dayum old to be carrying on like that! 

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

it is no longer entertaining... the hahaha's  are over

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

Ratchetcity?? lol hahaha dj you are funny! haha 

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

I didn't get to watch... 
For the record when Basketball Wives was pitched, Shaq was "in" on it. The "don't say my name" injunction was a ploy for ratings. 

Yes after last night episode Tami made me really not like her. I normally do, but damn give the girl Keisha a chance! Evelyn I've never liked her, she's damn near 40 if not older acting like she's 18.

ive never liked EVILyn either...

mese said:
Ratchetcity?? lol hahaha dj you are funny! haha 

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

omg yall all worked up over a reality show?? hahahahaaha yall r showing signs of simple-mindedness just as they do for RATINGS on the show. i watched this fuckery and laughed my ass off. kesha as well as kenya has watched the past episodes and knew all about the racheticity (yea i made that up) that goes on. they still signed up for it anyway. the only one that i think is really like this in real life is eve. please just take these shows for what they are....to entertain us!! if they were all sitting around discussing world hunger and peace on earth, nobody would watch. #comeonson

the only thing im trying to convey is the s*** is so ludacris it cant possibly be real is all im saying.....so therefore they tell them to lay it on extra heavy due to so many people tune in when they have pointless fights, attack the weaker girl, click up, etc. i take the show for exactly what it is.....a cluster f*** of women told they better lay the drama on heavy or no show!! look at housewives of d.c. CANCELLLED because there was not enough stupid drama going on. some people will just sell their souls for that fame and celebrity. remember what tammie looked like when she first came on the show........ #busted! now she makes sure to be the im the baddest b**** to fund her weave line, her production company that she just started, (i think) and a couple of other ventures she has going right now. her acting a damn fool on basketball wives is whats funding that s***. shaunie already has her money game up so their is no need for her to do what they do. jennifer is getting her money up as well so expect to see her leave the show pretty soon guarentee it. with this being said, i will gladly tune in next week, (if i aint got s*** else to do at the time) to laugh at this s*** even more. its the american way people. lol

 

*in my new yawk accent*  well hello there Mr. Executive Produca lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

the only thing im trying to convey is the s*** is so ludacris it cant possibly be real is all im saying.....so therefore they tell them to lay it on extra heavy due to so many people tune in when they have pointless fights, attack the weaker girl, click up, etc. i take the show for exactly what it is.....a cluster f*** of women told they better lay the drama on heavy or no show!! look at housewives of d.c. CANCELLLED because there was not enough stupid drama going on. some people will just sell their souls for that fame and celebrity. remember what tammie looked like when she first came on the show........ #busted! now she makes sure to be the im the baddest b**** to fund her weave line, her production company that she just started, (i think) and a couple of other ventures she has going right now. her acting a damn fool on basketball wives is whats funding that s***. shaunie already has her money game up so their is no need for her to do what they do. jennifer is getting her money up as well so expect to see her leave the show pretty soon guarentee it. with this being said, i will gladly tune in next week, (if i aint got s*** else to do at the time) to laugh at this s*** even more. its the american way people. lol

 

ikr....i need to get out the insurance field and chase my calling huh?? lol
 
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

*in my new yawk accent*  well hello there Mr. Executive Produca lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

the only thing im trying to convey is the s*** is so ludacris it cant possibly be real is all im saying.....so therefore they tell them to lay it on extra heavy due to so many people tune in when they have pointless fights, attack the weaker girl, click up, etc. i take the show for exactly what it is.....a cluster f*** of women told they better lay the drama on heavy or no show!! look at housewives of d.c. CANCELLLED because there was not enough stupid drama going on. some people will just sell their souls for that fame and celebrity. remember what tammie looked like when she first came on the show........ #busted! now she makes sure to be the im the baddest b**** to fund her weave line, her production company that she just started, (i think) and a couple of other ventures she has going right now. her acting a damn fool on basketball wives is whats funding that s***. shaunie already has her money game up so their is no need for her to do what they do. jennifer is getting her money up as well so expect to see her leave the show pretty soon guarentee it. with this being said, i will gladly tune in next week, (if i aint got s*** else to do at the time) to laugh at this s*** even more. its the american way people. lol

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
6 minutes ago
Sean commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
""Just because you yell the longest and loudest does not necessarily mean you are right.…"
12 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
39 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
39 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"Oh yeah, we got prison wives, mob wives, Atlanta housewives, basketball wives,medical wives(or…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Morning Wood: Jordan Burroughs (Olympic Wrestler)
"Nice body"
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Eleven you should have pitched the idea for the show to Vh1, got it copyrighted and got paid,love.…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"For some reason I'm going to wait on Mob Wives to come back. I'll pass. SMH"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Melyssa Ford Spotted Being Wheeled Into Hospital Following Bottle Fight With Geneva Thomas
"So sad. Hope she gets better soon."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Lakers Baller Jeremy Tyler Says Baby Mama Punched Their 10 Month Old
"So sad."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Just In Time For Drake's Birthday
"I find it hard to believe that he's only 28."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video