The guy behind Yandy in the photo is her baby daddy Mandisi prounced Mandeecee. As fine as he is he going to jail real soon. He is a mad ill nigga. Yandy's baby will be an Irish twin. If that ain't dirty enough Mandisi had another girlfriend and she had a daughter that he helped raised for almost six years. He even help pay for the house they're living in.Mandisi old girlfriend found sexually text messages of Mandisi and her daughter when her daughter was just 15 at the time suggesting that they were f******. She filed charges so that is why Yandy is not happy to share her joy with the world. She is pregnant by a damn child molester. She is mad thirsty!

Views: 34271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

The tea is that he has been f****** the little girl since she was 13 and his mom caught them on the text message at 15 they have been in the courts for two years and she is now 17 and he was found guilty and is going to jail soon. That is what the streets of Brooklyn is saying and this is not a secret. 

And he raised her for six years so you do the math and the comments on this post is disgusting as f***. 

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

This!!!

bksfinest said:

And he raised her for six years so you do the math and the comments on this post is disgusting as f***. 

Exactly! He was the adult in the situation and should have used better judgement! 

That sick f** will get whats due to him in jail!

Sheli said:

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever, in life or death convince me that a 10-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  And he was suppose to be someone to provide guidance in her life, not grooming her to be he buss-itBABY, that's sick as hell. How do you even feel comfortable having sex with a child you helped take care of for 6 years, a child that was a baby when you met her, regardless of blood ties? That nigga been looking at her like that.

In your situation, I hope you removed yourself from it.

nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock

Sheli said:

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

Give me a break.  this girl was 9 years old when this man started F**KING her MOTHER.  Within 4 years he was f**king HER and her mother.  I dont give a damn if this girl walked around the house butt naked with a vibrator up her azz 24/7...........he's a PERVERT that deserves to rot in jail.

Wait, if you were the one being preyed upon, why would you even think to say "why can't the child be responsible as well?" Responsible for what?

It said the texts suggested that they were having sex, even if they didn't have sex, he shouldn't have even entertained a sexual conversation, with a CHILD.

nalaLOVE said:

Well I'm confused where they having sex or were they texting eachother? & I moved out after I graduated from HS -- I couldn't even sleep at night knowing he was home..I had to lock my door and watch over my back it was the worse feeling ever so I know how this little girl feels

Sheli said:

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever in life or death convince me that a 12-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  

nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock

Sheli said:

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

So off topic. But til this day I cannot stand Megan Goode from her character in Eve's Bayou. For lying on her daddy and trying to seduce him.

Ok back to ya'll discussion. This case is taking so long because he is not going to get any time. He will get a probably get a slap on the wrist a fine and sent on his way. Child molesters never get much time, just added to a dumb ass sex offenders list. They do need to rot in jail because you are obviously f***** up in the head  to have sex with a child one you raised at that.

And then they release these animals back into society with no rehabilitation for us to try and protect our own kids. I looked that s*** up a while back to see how many of them were in my complex and it is quite a few.  

Sheli said:

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever, in life or death convince me that a 10-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  And he was suppose to be someone to provide guidance in her life, not grooming her to be he buss-itBABY, that's sick as hell. How do you even feel comfortable having sex with a child you helped take care of for 6 years, a child that was a baby when you met her, regardless of blood ties? That nigga been looking at her like that.

nalaLOVE said:

Sheli said:

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 
Skytz0100 said:

B*******!
Denise said:

WOW!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 22 hours ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland yesterday. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy on Thursday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
23 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
1 hour ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Michelle Hurd's story is believable... Some of the others not so much... MIS- his attorney…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
"I think the question lies in how the friendship began... If it was he tried to holler & then…"
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Well if they are all setting him up why is he NOT standing up for himself! He can call the police…"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Stood Up By: @milagreee
"I got up stood up recently. I had an extra ticket to a community show and invited a coworker…"
4 hours ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"That's it?!? What kind of groupie tale is this? We want details!!! Lmao"
4 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"I understand rape is a serious issue. I also understand that unwanted touching is a violation of…"
4 hours ago
K.I. commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I cant believe these women ate being flown out there by him, are being drugged & raped yet they…"
4 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"I need to start doing more squats, I'm straight but her booty looks amazing lol"
5 hours ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Raven's post reads: "Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness."…"
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrian Peterson Says He'll Never Use a Switch Again
"I caught whippings/spankings on occasion. My parents put the fear of God in me. When I have kids I…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video