The guy behind Yandy in the photo is her baby daddy Mandisi prounced Mandeecee. As fine as he is he going to jail real soon. He is a mad ill nigga. Yandy's baby will be an Irish twin. If that ain't dirty enough Mandisi had another girlfriend and she had a daughter that he helped raised for almost six years. He even help pay for the house they're living in.Mandisi old girlfriend found sexually text messages of Mandisi and her daughter when her daughter was just 15 at the time suggesting that they were f******. She filed charges so that is why Yandy is not happy to share her joy with the world. She is pregnant by a damn child molester. She is mad thirsty!

Views: 34587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

The tea is that he has been f****** the little girl since she was 13 and his mom caught them on the text message at 15 they have been in the courts for two years and she is now 17 and he was found guilty and is going to jail soon. That is what the streets of Brooklyn is saying and this is not a secret. 

And he raised her for six years so you do the math and the comments on this post is disgusting as f***. 

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever, in life or death convince me that a 10-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  And he was suppose to be someone to provide guidance in her life, not grooming her to be he buss-itBABY, that's sick as hell. How do you even feel comfortable having sex with a child you helped take care of for 6 years, a child that was a baby when you met her, regardless of blood ties? That nigga been looking at her like that.

In your situation, I hope you removed yourself from it.

nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock

Sheli said:

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

Give me a break.  this girl was 9 years old when this man started F**KING her MOTHER.  Within 4 years he was f**king HER and her mother.  I dont give a damn if this girl walked around the house butt naked with a vibrator up her azz 24/7...........he's a PERVERT that deserves to rot in jail.

Wait, if you were the one being preyed upon, why would you even think to say "why can't the child be responsible as well?" Responsible for what?

It said the texts suggested that they were having sex, even if they didn't have sex, he shouldn't have even entertained a sexual conversation, with a CHILD.

nalaLOVE said:

Well I'm confused where they having sex or were they texting eachother? & I moved out after I graduated from HS -- I couldn't even sleep at night knowing he was home..I had to lock my door and watch over my back it was the worse feeling ever so I know how this little girl feels

Sheli said:

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever in life or death convince me that a 12-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  

In your situation, I hope you removed yourself from it.

nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock

Sheli said:

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!

JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

So off topic. But til this day I cannot stand Megan Goode from her character in Eve's Bayou. For lying on her daddy and trying to seduce him.

Ok back to ya'll discussion. This case is taking so long because he is not going to get any time. He will get a probably get a slap on the wrist a fine and sent on his way. Child molesters never get much time, just added to a dumb ass sex offenders list. They do need to rot in jail because you are obviously f***** up in the head  to have sex with a child one you raised at that.

 And then they release these animals back into society with no rehabilitation for us to try and protect our own kids. I looked that s*** up a while back to see how many of them were in my complex and it is quite a few.  


Sheli said:

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever, in life or death convince me that a 10-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  And he was suppose to be someone to provide guidance in her life, not grooming her to be he buss-itBABY, that's sick as hell. How do you even feel comfortable having sex with a child you helped take care of for 6 years, a child that was a baby when you met her, regardless of blood ties? That nigga been looking at her like that.

In your situation, I hope you removed yourself from it.
nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock
Sheli said:

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!
JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 
Skytz0100 said:

B*******!
Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

She was texting back that's what everyone keeps getting confused. The person just said that he was texting sexual information they have never said anything about a sexual relationship and until they do, I am going to assume they were having an inappropriate texting relationship. To condemn the man with out any proof is ignorant and I am going to keep my opinion of his guilt to myself because that's just what it is an opinion! No it's not right to have any type of relations with a child but this child did not tell her mom he was texting her her mom found the messages in her phone! Big difference, two people are culpible in this matter and to say, oh he was the adult he should have not fell into it, he obviously is not that smart. I know 15 year olds with children so all of that that's she is still a child, once again, B*******! And yes I was dead f****** serious!

And the same way the dad slapped her to her knees is what other men should do too.

Ms. BoiBye said:

So off topic. But til this day I cannot stand Megan Goode from her character in Eve's Bayou. For lying on her daddy and trying to seduce him.

Ok back to ya'll discussion. This case is taking so long because he is not going to get any time. He will get a probably get a slap on the wrist a fine and sent on his way. Child molesters never get much time, just added to a dumb ass sex offenders list. They do need to rot in jail because you are obviously f***** up in the head  to have sex with a child one you raised at that.

 And then they release these animals back into society with no rehabilitation for us to try and protect our own kids. I looked that s*** up a while back to see how many of them were in my complex and it is quite a few.  


Sheli said:

WHAT!? There is no trying to stop it, as an Adult you stop it. Point. Blank. Period. No one will ever, in life or death convince me that a 10-16 year old had so much game that she seduced a grown man into entering a relationship with her. I just refuse to believe it. If you tell her to stop and she doesn't then remove yourself from the situation, don't take an "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude to it.  If she kept throwing it at him then he should have kept dodging it. Simple as that. I wasn't there so I don't know what he did, BUT any Adult who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is a nasty Muther-F***** and deserves whatever they get.  And he was suppose to be someone to provide guidance in her life, not grooming her to be he buss-itBABY, that's sick as hell. How do you even feel comfortable having sex with a child you helped take care of for 6 years, a child that was a baby when you met her, regardless of blood ties? That nigga been looking at her like that.

In your situation, I hope you removed yourself from it.
nalaLOVE said:

true! but why can't the child be wrong as well? esp IF ( not saying if she was or not ) she was throwing the coochie at him ...you can blame him but the question is how do we know he didn't try 2 stop all of this? what if she kept throwing it back at him? theres so much to the story thats missing && if the child was so bothered why didn't she tell someone? I've been in this situation before & I TOLD someone about my cousins.. this is something you just can't keep bottled up ..unless you want it to be because you want things to rock
Sheli said:

OK, grown men should have the common sense & decency to turn down advances from a CHILD!! I don't care how she is dressed or how she throws the coochie at you, it is wrong and the choice to decline should be exercised by the ADULT!!
JustMe said:

You're kidding right... 
Skytz0100 said:

B*******!
Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

You my girl but that nigga is Chester the Child Molester I don't care what she wore or did he's the adult and he should have acted as one

Skytz0100 said:

B*******!

Denise said:

WOW!

OH and PS: It is NEVER the child's fault......I don't care how "fast" she is, as an adult you are taking advantage point-blank-period!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Solo Trip to NYC

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 14 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do around the time I'm coming? What are some good hotels I should look at?Thanks in advance Continue

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body on Sunday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva Mar 25. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

Latest Activity

Char Turner posted a blog post
40 minutes ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
40 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
43 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
43 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
45 minutes ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
45 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@Suga I'm 30 and i still lol ...even though i'm not really lol'ing lmao"
10 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"If he doesn't care about his girlfriend, I don't expect anyone else to lol"
10 hours ago
Purplerain commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"Yeah he does have a gf, but hey this was in october so maybe they weren't together then"
10 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post The Journey Continues for the South Carolina Lady Gamecocks. Blogged by @kelseycearaa
10 hours ago
Sandy Noman commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
"Agreed this is a good job 4 her congrats"
11 hours ago
Sandy Noman liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - The Game Involved In A Heated Fight During Basketball Game
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video