The guy behind Yandy in the photo is her baby daddy Mandisi prounced Mandeecee. As fine as he is he going to jail real soon. He is a mad ill nigga. Yandy's baby will be an Irish twin. If that ain't dirty enough Mandisi had another girlfriend and she had a daughter that he helped raised for almost six years. He even help pay for the house they're living in.Mandisi old girlfriend found sexually text messages of Mandisi and her daughter when her daughter was just 15 at the time suggesting that they were f******. She filed charges so that is why Yandy is not happy to share her joy with the world. She is pregnant by a damn child molester. She is mad thirsty!

Views: 35097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NalaLOVE you are a stupid dumb sick bird b****! You were molested? I see you are taking this s*** as a joke, so lets just hope you don't repeat the cycle and you end up molesting little girls or boys you dumb hoe. You simple b**** you the type of hoe that will put you child on the streets worried she gonna take your man. My people are close to the situation and this story is not fabricated. It's very much true and you are making a joke out of it hoe. You keep saying you don't believe it, well what if no one believe your stupid ass when you said you were a victim??? Karma is so real don't be surprised when your daughter goes through the same s*** and lets see if you find this s*** funny. You stupid hoe dumb b****!!! 

Now you didn't have to go calling her all those names that's unnecessary! And why are you so mad you act as if she is making fun of you or something! Don't take this whole post into yourself and start getting sensitive! We will have plenty more posts like this that will run people hot but if we resort to calling each other names when we get mad then we are no better than them hoes over there on LA and other blog sites! Keep it together!

bksfinest said:

NalaLOVE you are a stupid dumb sick bird b****! You were molested? I see you are taking this s*** as a joke, so lets just hope you don't repeat the cycle and you end up molesting little girls or boys you dumb hoe. You simple b**** you the type of hoe that will put you child on the streets worried she gonna take your man. My people are close to the situation and this story is not fabricated. It's very much true and you are making a joke out of it hoe. You keep saying you don't believe it, well what if no one believe your stupid ass when you said you were a victim??? Karma is so real don't be surprised when your daughter goes through the same s*** and lets see if you find this s*** funny. You stupid hoe dumb b****!!! 

Yandy knows she is messing with a scum,  i'm not even surprised!!! 

The issue is bigger than this man and if this story is true or not.......The child is ALWAYS a victim. If an adult is knowing having sexual contact, sexually grooming, or actual any sort of sexual intent with a child....He/She is WRONG!!!!!! and should take full responsibility being the adult....a child's mind is easily manipulated and lead astray......How anyone could possibly think anything different is beyond me.....I pray for you.

I agree...

Denise said:

The issue is bigger than this man and if this story is true or not.......The child is ALWAYS a victim. If an adult is knowing having sexual contact, sexually grooming, or actual any sort of sexual intent with a child....He/She is WRONG!!!!!! and should take full responsibility being the adult....a child's mind is easily manipulated and lead astray......How anyone could possibly think anything different is beyond me.....I pray for you.

How the f*** does a 13 year old want to have sex w/ a grown ass man????? Seriously how old are you????   

Again you defend the man (culprit) but throw the child (victim) under the bus? In what realm of reality does that makes sense?????

nalaLOVE said:

lol I just did this out of spite because I knew it was gonna strike a nerve! -- && this also says...  you never know what story may be behind these text messages if they're true or not... because we're not them... this is a man who raised his OWN daughter ..fell inlove w/ her and got her pregnant -- who knows @ what age she started to get intimate w/ her father but this is someone who raised her! his own child ..in this sick world people do things that leaves us w/ ??? -- like if these rumors are true how do we not know this is something the daughter want? how do we know what age he started getting intimate w/ her? who made the first step? did they both have feelings for eachother?? there r so many questions lol I wish there was a full blown article about this because this case sounds real juicy.. I think outside the box ...when it comes to things like this thats just me... & btw I'm a full blown believer in God! I pray to him everynight & thank him every morning! 


JustMe said:

You need Jesus... 

How old are you???? 

nalaLOVE said:

* walks away...*

How the f*** does a 13 year old want to have sex w/ a grown ass man????? Seriously how old are you????   

Again you defend the man (culprit) but throw the child (victim) under the bus? In what realm of reality does that makes sense?????

nalaLOVE said:

lol I just did this out of spite because I knew it was gonna strike a nerve! -- && this also says...  you never know what story may be behind these text messages if they're true or not... because we're not them... this is a man who raised his OWN daughter ..fell inlove w/ her and got her pregnant -- who knows @ what age she started to get intimate w/ her father but this is someone who raised her! his own child ..in this sick world people do things that leaves us w/ ??? -- like if these rumors are true how do we not know this is something the daughter want? how do we know what age he started getting intimate w/ her? who made the first step? did they both have feelings for eachother?? there r so many questions lol I wish there was a full blown article about this because this case sounds real juicy.. I think outside the box ...when it comes to things like this thats just me... & btw I'm a full blown believer in God! I pray to him everynight & thank him every morning! 


JustMe said:

You need Jesus... 

How old are you???? 

nalaLOVE said:

* walks away...*

So you won't talk negatively about a grown ass man, but you can speak ill of a child???? Oh, ok. 

Skytz0100 said:

So true! And no one said it was ok we are saying don't jump on the bandwagon until proof has been released. I am not going to take the word of a post and even if we agreed with previous posts without proof this is different, this is child molestation, and I am not going to condemn someone of this just because an anonymous person posted a picture and a comment! And I am still reeling at the fact that mom found the messages, the child did not tell mom about these messages and if he wasn't living in the house, why would you not tell your mom! I know I would have if I didn't want to do it! Especially if he no longer lived in the house at the time the messages were found. Yes, he is dead wrong if it's true, but I don't know the whole story so like I said before until I do, I will resist calling the man perverts, and molesters!

nalaLOVE said:

did I mention anywhere in my lil paragraph it was okay? no .. I gotta be full blown descriptive when it comes to things I see..  what I'm saying is we can't just label mandisi and not think the little girl doesn't have parts..because we don't know as I brought to your attention it's possible for fathers to fall inlove w/ their daughters... not saying these two were falling in love ..maybe mandisi was buying her things and she enjoyed it and found no wrong? like theres so much ..either way Mandisi should of never went there but I'm just tryna show you guys different possibilities the child could have parts ... the victim isn't always the victim but they can be forcefully turned into one if the mother wants them to look like one to give Mandisi a bad name in this case.. it's been done .. mothers have used their children to get back to their ex's of some sort



MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

OMG....speechless, soooo because she wanted to do it, if its true, does that make it okay?? Thats why there should be adults, to let children know right from wrong.  Why do you think parents sometimes have pay for what their children do? because children cant make logical decisions......anyways....as far as this story not being 100% reliable, most stories posted on here arent 100% reliable and ppl post responses and their opinions rather the story is verified or not (IM sure you have too)  so I dont know what reliabilty has to do with it..#justsaying
 

People kill, rape, molest, rob, beat others all the time and try and justify their actions..because they justify it in their own mind does it make it okay.


 nalaLOVE said:

lol I just did this out of spite because I knew it was gonna strike a nerve! -- && this also says...  you never know what story may be behind these text messages if they're true or not... because we're not them... this is a man who raised his OWN daughter ..fell inlove w/ her and got her pregnant -- who knows @ what age she started to get intimate w/ her father but this is someone who raised her! his own child ..in this sick world people do things that leaves us w/ ??? -- like if these rumors are true how do we not know this is something the daughter want? how do we know what age he started getting intimate w/ her? who made the first step? did they both have feelings for eachother?? there r so many questions lol I wish there was a full blown article about this because this case sounds real juicy.. I think outside the box ...when it comes to things like this thats just me... & btw I'm a full blown believer in God! I pray to him everynight & thank him every morning! 


JustMe said:

You need Jesus... 

How old are you???? 

nalaLOVE said:

* walks away...*

I can't believe people actually think like this..smh...
 
Skytz0100 said:

So true! And no one said it was ok we are saying don't jump on the bandwagon until proof has been released. I am not going to take the word of a post and even if we agreed with previous posts without proof this is different, this is child molestation, and I am not going to condemn someone of this just because an anonymous person posted a picture and a comment! And I am still reeling at the fact that mom found the messages, the child did not tell mom about these messages and if he wasn't living in the house, why would you not tell your mom! I know I would have if I didn't want to do it! Especially if he no longer lived in the house at the time the messages were found. Yes, he is dead wrong if it's true, but I don't know the whole story so like I said before until I do, I will resist calling the man perverts, and molesters!

nalaLOVE said:

did I mention anywhere in my lil paragraph it was okay? no .. I gotta be full blown descriptive when it comes to things I see..  what I'm saying is we can't just label mandisi and not think the little girl doesn't have parts..because we don't know as I brought to your attention it's possible for fathers to fall inlove w/ their daughters... not saying these two were falling in love ..maybe mandisi was buying her things and she enjoyed it and found no wrong? like theres so much ..either way Mandisi should of never went there but I'm just tryna show you guys different possibilities the child could have parts ... the victim isn't always the victim but they can be forcefully turned into one if the mother wants them to look like one to give Mandisi a bad name in this case.. it's been done .. mothers have used their children to get back to their ex's of some sort



MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

OMG....speechless, soooo because she wanted to do it, if its true, does that make it okay?? Thats why there should be adults, to let children know right from wrong.  Why do you think parents sometimes have pay for what their children do? because children cant make logical decisions......anyways....as far as this story not being 100% reliable, most stories posted on here arent 100% reliable and ppl post responses and their opinions rather the story is verified or not (IM sure you have too)  so I dont know what reliabilty has to do with it..#justsaying
 

People kill, rape, molest, rob, beat others all the time and try and justify their actions..because they justify it in their own mind does it make it okay.


 nalaLOVE said:

lol I just did this out of spite because I knew it was gonna strike a nerve! -- && this also says...  you never know what story may be behind these text messages if they're true or not... because we're not them... this is a man who raised his OWN daughter ..fell inlove w/ her and got her pregnant -- who knows @ what age she started to get intimate w/ her father but this is someone who raised her! his own child ..in this sick world people do things that leaves us w/ ??? -- like if these rumors are true how do we not know this is something the daughter want? how do we know what age he started getting intimate w/ her? who made the first step? did they both have feelings for eachother?? there r so many questions lol I wish there was a full blown article about this because this case sounds real juicy.. I think outside the box ...when it comes to things like this thats just me... & btw I'm a full blown believer in God! I pray to him everynight & thank him every morning! 


JustMe said:

You need Jesus... 

How old are you???? 

nalaLOVE said:

* walks away...*

Looooonnnnggg time lurker coming out of hiding. I mostly LOVE the antics of this board, but some of this sh*t cray.

 

It's NOT about THIS ONE man (he just happens to be the vehicle) but the general  mindset about molestation/rape between a grown man and a minor.

 

A GIRL'S body  (and even sexual awareness/desire) developing does not mean her brain has caught up to making sound decisions. The frontal cortex (responsible for decision-making) isn't even FULLY FORMED until the 20s.

 

Under ZERO circumstances can a grown man and a minor be equally responsible in a sexual relationship. Maybe she has low self-esteem, maybe she confuses biology (physical desire) with emotions. HE (whomever the GROWN MAN is) should be old enough to know sex with a minor is WRONG regardless of why she "gets down." Predators prey though. 

 

Let's just say a girl is a hoeing ass liar a la Megan Good's character in Eve's Bayou...while she's a minor, she needs HELP (from parents or SOME damn body) not sex (with a predator).

 

I was lucky and dodged all sorts of bullets growing up. I also run a program for young women and EVERYDAY I see the areas where they think they have it figured out, but still need to grow.

 

Where's the compassion button in *cough* some of us???

 

 

Wasnt there somebody saying in another post about dating older men and the men tell them "you are so mature for your age, girl" and argued us down that it was not manipulation?

Ditto...

Comin' Up said:

Looooonnnnggg time lurker coming out of hiding. I mostly LOVE the antics of this board, but some of this sh*t cray.

 

It's NOT about THIS ONE man (he just happens to be the vehicle) but the general  mindset about molestation/rape between a grown man and a minor.

 

A GIRL'S body  (and even sexual awareness/desire) developing does not mean her brain has caught up to making sound decisions. The frontal cortex (responsible for decision-making) isn't even FULLY FORMED until the 20s.

 

Under ZERO circumstances can a grown man and a minor be equally responsible in a sexual relationship. Maybe she has low self-esteem, maybe she confuses biology (physical desire) with emotions. HE (whomever the GROWN MAN is) should be old enough to know sex with a minor is WRONG regardless of why she "gets down." Predators prey though. 

 

Let's just say a girl is a hoeing ass liar a la Megan Good's character in Eve's Bayou...while she's a minor, she needs HELP (from parents or SOME damn body) not sex (with a predator).

 

I was lucky and dodged all sorts of bullets growing up. I also run a program for young women and EVERYDAY I see the areas where they think they have it figured out, but still need to grow.

 

Where's the compassion button in *cough* some of us???

 

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 minutes ago. 1 Reply

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Reports Say Little Richard is "Gravely Ill"

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Icon and father of #RocknRoll, #LittleRichard, is said to be "gravely ill" and fighting for his life. In the past few years, Richard has survived a stroke, hip surgery, and recently a heart attack.…Continue

That walk across the stage.

Started by Student Beauty in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 4 Replies

Hello,I hope everyone has been well. I really miss you all. But, guess what? Finally, I am graduating with my Bachelors in CIS.. Yes! Jesus was my caseworker. I can remember when my stupid ex would…Continue

Blac Chyna Gets Jacked of More than $200k in Cash

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 1 Reply

Someone broke into Blac Chyna's home and robbed her safe. #TMZ reports that the signs seem to lead to someone who was close with both her and her fiancé, #RobKardashian.The burglar took more than…Continue

Latest Activity

BrownSkin Beauty. replied to Asimplebijou's discussion KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations
"a government conspiracy thats what i was thinking too"
8 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Char Turner's blog post Beyoncé Goes From "Lemonade" To Watermelon - blogged by: @Chargotit
"She's always selling something"
6 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Chiara Ferragni Pow Bang Superhero Mules
"no"
6 hours ago
Suga Bear liked Eleven8's blog post John McCain's Son Lights Up Racist Twitter Trolls
7 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Reportedly Pays $60k Fine To Give Her Fans Their Money's Worth
"That's what I'm talking about! She is worth every dollar and worth every minute! Loves…"
7 hours ago
GlamaPhD commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Chiara Ferragni Pow Bang Superhero Mules
"I'm getting Sophia Webster vibes."
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service