The guy behind Yandy in the photo is her baby daddy Mandisi prounced Mandeecee. As fine as he is he going to jail real soon. He is a mad ill nigga. Yandy's baby will be an Irish twin. If that ain't dirty enough Mandisi had another girlfriend and she had a daughter that he helped raised for almost six years. He even help pay for the house they're living in.Mandisi old girlfriend found sexually text messages of Mandisi and her daughter when her daughter was just 15 at the time suggesting that they were f******. She filed charges so that is why Yandy is not happy to share her joy with the world. She is pregnant by a damn child molester. She is mad thirsty!

Views: 34626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto...

Comin' Up said:

Looooonnnnggg time lurker coming out of hiding. I mostly LOVE the antics of this board, but some of this sh*t cray.

It's NOT about THIS ONE man (he just happens to be the vehicle) but the general  mindset about molestation/rape between a grown man and a minor.

A GIRL'S body  (and even sexual awareness/desire) developing does not mean her brain has caught up to making sound decisions. The frontal cortex (responsible for decision-making) isn't even FULLY FORMED until the 20s.

Under ZERO circumstances can a grown man and a minor be equally responsible in a sexual relationship. Maybe she has low self-esteem, maybe she confuses biology (physical desire) with emotions. HE (whomever the GROWN MAN is) should be old enough to know sex with a minor is WRONG regardless of why she "gets down." Predators prey though. 

Let's just say a girl is a hoeing ass liar a la Megan Good's character in Eve's Bayou...while she's a minor, she needs HELP (from parents or SOME damn body) not sex (with a predator).

I was lucky and dodged all sorts of bullets growing up. I also run a program for young women and EVERYDAY I see the areas where they think they have it figured out, but still need to grow.

Where's the compassion button in *cough* some of us???

Where is nalaLOVE?

oh my word!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

OMG - this is some bull!  Poor girl

Any updates???

WAIT A MINUTE!! WHAT ARE YOU SEROIUS!! YANDY AWW HELL NAW!!

Yeah, still waiting on that proof. What's going on? Is it not true like we said? I mean c'mon it should be public record now, no one is going to post the charges and the verdict?

All we need is his govt & we can google it...

Mandisis Harris

At least that what the blogs have.

JustMe said:

All we need is his govt & we can google it...

Whoa. Just read a lot of the comments posted here.  Some of you are really sick...Not talking about condemning this dude Mandisis but referring to the blanket statements about child molestation.  A child can be at fault OR consent to sex with a grown ass man???  

First of all, that blaming the child excuse is so tired.  Grown women get "got" by a cute, smooth nigga with a slick tongue and yall expect a 13 year old to always walk away?  

BUMP -- Just in time for Love&HipHop NY... Each time I see Mandisi I get so embarrassed to say I'm attracted to him... just because of this post!! Did anyone get more tea about this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Bruce Jenner Talks About Transitioning Into a Woman with Diane Sawyer

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Did anyone catch the…Continue

Please support

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 10 Replies

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in paperback as well as a Kindle edition.…Continue

Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

The social media beefing between…Continue

Latest Activity

DallasBadYella commented on DodgerOnDeck's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Chipotle For The First Date? - Blogged By @DodgerOnDeck
"So I would be upset if I dressed up for the date and ended up at Chipotle!! If the guy told me…"
2 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview
"I'm glad they're supporting him and Kris you better put Perez in his place!!"
2 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Bruce Jenner Talks About Transitioning Into a Woman with Diane Sawyer
"I just watched, I'll say I've always liked Bruce, but I like and respect him so much more…"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Chadrick James liked Baller Alert's discussion RELATIONSHIP KILLERS
6 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Chadrick James liked DodgerOnDeck's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Chipotle For The First Date? - Blogged By @DodgerOnDeck
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Please support
"Thanks! "
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Please support
"Thanks! "
7 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Nipsey Hussle's "Mailbox Money Money Tour" Delivers In Houston : blogged by @niksofly
"Thank you Ashley , lol"
7 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast
"I find all social media beefs stupid."
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video