Erica and Kim No Words how y'all fight then smile in each others faces
Olivia I liked you but you a low key hater and Two Faced as hell
Emily boo I'll pray 

Views: 1609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol T-Error... Well I'm glad they getting a check from something

JustMe said:
Guh no! Her & Olivia are kindred no deal havin spirits... SMH... T-Error is just a little more pleasant 

Brii said:
I know this is off topic but did Teairra ever get that hit record? I haven't heard anything from her since her first CD
Did y'all see Erica jump in front of Chrissy and start dancing No Ma'am lol I woulda dropped her immediately 
Did Chrissy really say 'after I beat her the f*** up....'???? I can't believe it. I like chrissy sometimes but she needs some work. She lacks class totally. I think she's cute. Her skin is pretty but she is just so hood. I'd be scared to go any where wit her..... We'd be constantly fighting hoes. Lol and kim looks 45. Wrinkles in her forehead and all. Emily I just can't. She's like a hit dog. Just sad. Tierra is wack. I think she's cute but has no star power. Yandy I can't stand when she talks....mouth area is just off. Liv should hang it up. Erica is trash I guess. She will speak her mind tho. And what is up wit these sob stories about what mama did or didn't do? Lame. That doesn't make us(the public) feel like we 'know' u more. Jim was lookin sexy in the shower. Rich is gonna f his cred up on liv and rico aint no dummy. He aint that smart either or else he leave tiera alone.
You guys know these shows are not real right?

@Tone...we're discussing the characters and their roles on the show. Where did we mention if they were real or otherwise? Why do u come into a discussion KNOWING it's about Love & Hip Hop to say some fly s***? ...swear I don't be wanting to say anything to you Tone but u make it so difficult.

IMO...Yandy be provoking Chrissy on the low behind the scenes and then in front of the camera Chrissy looks crazy. Best believe that the email and text she sent was not sweet. She probably was talking all reckless but had nothing to say in person. Also if she was trying to be drama free why we would you go where Chrissy was and then stand in her space.  She wanted her to say something and set it off.

I like Chrissy because if she has something to say she's going to say it directly to you and not behind your back to everyone else.

Teairra feels like she always have to be in the middle of everybody business. And Olivia is just as bad. It may just be me but when I have 2 friends fighting  im on the sidle lines.

Yandy & Chrissy get on my nerves. Yandy b/c she's messy as hell but she acts as if she doesn't know she's messy (she's like the hoe who doesn't know she's a hoe, lol) and yeah Jim hit that, she's too emotionally attached and she kills me with that "brotha" junk. Chrissy is too much & not in a good way, half the stuff she fights over is basic, she needs a better life. How you wanna be attached to a business but you in the club fighting over ____________???? I don't even know what they were fighting over. If it was about the ring she could have ignored that comment & enjoyed her night. 

I see Somaya coming back next episode.

I eff'n LOVE Chrissy! 

She's classy when she wants to be. I'm sure they just edit it to look like she's always fighting.

But it was only, twice? Kimbella "fought" (lol) twice too.

Chrissy just has no damn restraint. And she is hood and will go back there (mentally) in a minute.

I WISH Yandy would have come out the front door! She didn't HAVE to go out the back.

And Yandy said that the ring put CHRISSY on an installment plan, giving him two more years to NOT marry her. 

And YES, I wish Chrissy would have DROPPED Erica the second she jumped in front of her.

OR that Yandy had dared Chrissy to hit her when there was no one in between them. 

Yandy safe as hell in the club talkin s***...

BTW, I wonder what Jimmy was sayin on the phone...

Yandy sent Jimmy emails asking why JIMMY was buying HIS GIRL bags and shoes and s***...prolly a whole other slew of inappropriate over boundary ass questions as well...

Sheli said:

Yandy & Chrissy get on my nerves. Yandy b/c she's messy as hell but she acts as if she doesn't know she's messy (she's like the hoe who doesn't know she's a hoe, lol) and yeah Jim hit that, she's too emotionally attached and she kills me with that "brotha" junk. Chrissy is too much & not in a good way, half the stuff she fights over is basic, she needs a better life. How you wanna be attached to a business but you in the club fighting over ____________???? I don't even know what they were fighting over. If it was about the ring she could have ignored that comment & enjoyed her night. 

I read on another site that Jim's money has been a little tight and he has been borrowing money from Yandy, so that is why she felt the need to ask him about buying bags and shoes.

Man, I'm still not fighting a chick in the club over some emails, especially not at 40 years old. I can understand her confronting her, but to get to the point where she's acting like a charging bull and waiting outside the club is foolish. To get me to fight at 40 you're going to have to attack or mention my children, try to put hands on me first, or some other extreme. There's nothing classy about her, she's always loud and popping off at somebody, wait she does dress nice and she looks good, so I guess she's "classy in that aspect. She's a typical hood chick all grown up, but it's entertaining.

Phoenix said:

Yandy sent Jimmy emails asking why JIMMY was buying HIS GIRL bags and shoes and s***...prolly a whole other slew of inappropriate over boundary ass questions as well...

Sheli said:

Lord..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

Started by Shane in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my problem last night while out for drinks with my girlfriend one of my favorite ballers and his two…Continue

Jill Scott Lands Cover of Essence

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"Agree with @soLuscious.  I always hated this style.  Maybe because shiny shoes draw more…"
7 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Hey soror! "
2 hours ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Upcoming Biopic
"Only Jamie"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Ummmm....in the words of the Mac "you know the game...yo man chose me.  Now we can handle…"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"LOL...right SoLuscious..the 80s.  I had several pair, LOL. "
3 hours ago
Kimmy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"@V I agree.."
3 hours ago
Shane posted a discussion

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my…See More
4 hours ago
Shane updated their profile
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video