Texas Woman Jumps Curb to Hit 13 Year Old Go Cart Rider

It was just another Tuesday evening in a normally quiet neighborhood in Pearland, Texas, where kids are often found playing with one another and driving go-carts. 
A family had just returned from Galveston on a spring break excursion, when upon their return, all of a sudden the unthinkable happened. 
“You don’t belong in this neighborhood!” 
These are the words that Jules Moor, a 13-year old black child, says that Deanna Johnson, a middle-aged white female, said to him after Johnson slammed her 2011 Jeep Wrangler into his go-cart on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. 
STRUCK BY VEHICLE - According to court documents obtained from Jules’ attorney, Sylvester Anderson, Jules went for a ride in his go-cart in his neighborhood with another 13-year old boy who had been spending spring break with the Moor family. A third minor boy, another friend of Jules’, rode a small bicycle behind the go-cart. 
Jules saw two cars behind him while driving back home, so he decided to drive his go-cart completely off the road to his right onto the grassy edge of the neighborhood park to avoid being in the way of traffic. 
It is then that Jules states that Johnson swung her vehicle across the south-bound lane of the road, ran over the curb onto the grass and deliberately and intentionally rammed her vehicle head-on into the go-cart. 
According to Jules, Johnson got out of her vehicle and confronted the boys in a hostile and threatening manner yelling “Where do you live? Who are your parents?” while shaking her finger at the kids. Jules goes on to say, “With all due respect, Ma’am, I live down the street,” to which Johnson allegedly tells him that she didn’t care and that she was calling the police. 
Jules called his mother and told her that Johnson had hit his go-cart and didn’t know why. 
A MOTHER DISRESPECTED - “He thought he was going to die,” said Theresa Moor, mother of Jules. “All I could do was stop what I was doing, grab my keys and make my way to my child.” 
As Theresa arrived, she saw that the go-cart had been damaged severely and learned from Jules that Johnson had accused the boys of not living in the neighborhood. As Theresa approached Johnson to find out what happened, Johnson put her palm up to her face in a dismissive manner, refused to talk, went back to her truck and rolled up the windows. 
Frustrated at the way things were transpiring, Theresa contacted the police and several Brazoria County Sheriff’s deputies arrived. 
According to Theresa, she overheard Johnson claim that she was trying to “detain” the boys because they looked like some kids that they had seen earlier riding bicycles onto the driveways of houses in the neighborhood. 
EXTERNAL INJURIES, INTERNAL SCARS - Jules and the other 13-year old boy in the go-cart sustained back and neck injuries as a result of the wreck. The boys had collars placed on their necks, were placed on stretchers and taken by ambulance to the emergency room of Southeast Memorial Hermann Hospital. They were treated and released, but Jules has since been diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and is seeing a therapist regularly. 
According to Theresa, her son has been completely traumatized and has not been the same after the ordeal. He doesn’t wish to talk about the wreck. 
“My son is not the same,” says Theresa. “He doesn’t want to play outside anymore or leave the house alone. I just don’t know why she did this to my child.” 
DUE PROCESS - It is still unclear why Johnson decided to do what she did. Johnson never apologized for ramming her truck into the go-cart and jeopardizing the lives of the three children and according to witnesses, was seen laughing as she spoke with the Sheriff’s deputies. 
Johnson was not arrested or drug-tested upon the admission of her actions. The Sheriff’s department Captain that came on the scene decided not to arrest Johnson upon consulting with the District Attorney. 
Here's the link
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-769007

Tags: Hell, What, the

Views: 544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's with these DA's??  SMH it's getting ugly out there.

If his mother would have gotten out and whooped her ass she would have been sitting in jail today! 

That's surely what I would have did jail or not. 

SACK CHASER said:

If his mother would have gotten out and whooped her ass she would have been sitting in jail today! 
Cosign! I would've taken off my shoe and beat that middle aged b**** until she thought her ass was back in middle school.. 

McKenna Hylton said:

SACK CHASER said:

+1.. How do you try and run kids over and on top of that the police & DA did absolutely nothing

DB said:
Cosign! I would've taken off my shoe and beat that middle aged b**** until she thought her ass was back in middle school.. 

McKenna Hylton said:

SACK CHASER said:

OMG, that's insane!

That black mother should have yolked that white lady up and stomped her.

How she still hasn't been arrested is baffling. O_o

This is so sad that cases like these keep popping up! smh

Not to dismiss what the lady did, but you are not supposed to ride go carts on sidewalks in Texas. There's been kids accidentally hit left and right by drivers in the past year. She might have been pissed off about that, and I say that because I'm always calling the police on kids in my neighborhood on go carts and ATVs, I can't stand that sound or them getting on our grass our scraping cars to get around driveways.

She should have just called the police.

He only rode it on the sidewalk to get out of the way of the cars that were coming. 

He was originally on the road.

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Not to dismiss what the lady did, but you are not supposed to ride go carts on sidewalks in Texas. There's been kids accidentally hit left and right by drivers in the past year. She might have been pissed off about that, and I say that because I'm always calling the police on kids in my neighborhood on go carts and ATVs, I can't stand that sound or them getting on our grass our scraping cars to get around driveways.

You know I'm and eye for an eye type of bish. So...they'd had one chance to arrest her and then next thing you know that bytch would have been sorry.

Oh, okay.

Huge pet peeve of mine. There has to be more to this story, and the source isn't actually CNN< it's an independent newspaper that posts some of their stories through that section of CNN.

And Houston has a lot of black people, and a good sized educated minority population, wouldn't we have heard more about this by now? At least on Facebook?

Phoenix said:

He only rode it on the sidewalk to get out of the way of the cars that were coming. 

He was originally on the road.

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

OK, why the hell this didn't make it to our paper! The Galveston Paper! I am f****** pissed! Be back!

She lucky, I can't find that hoe ID but I will catch her later! Bet that! I got people in Pearland too so I guess this weekend we taking a trip!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by The man 54 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 1 hour ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SweetGaPeach 21 hours ago. 13 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Need Advice

Started by DC but I Travel in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

I am extremely new to this. I have vacations setup for this summer: Chicago, LA, NYC, Miami, Toronto, and one carribean spot. No, I don't have it like that. I make decent money and I consider it an…Continue

Tags: new, LA, Miami, Chicago

Latest Activity

LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"She needs to have several seats!! You had a baby by a married man who you can google AND your…"
5 minutes ago
BeenAddicted2Retail commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
"love!"
11 minutes ago
FrostBiteMe commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"The jeans are horrid and I hope 2 never see them again. That aside, it's pretty much Nicki vs…"
12 minutes ago
BeenAddicted2Retail commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"I don think it really matters.....people should have several seats."
13 minutes ago
BeenAddicted2Retail commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"whatever sundy"
20 minutes ago
Akires Henri commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"Sunday is just unlikeable on TV."
23 minutes ago
Akires Henri commented on Eleven8's blog post Pacers Team Mates Lance Stephenson & Evan Turner Involved In Fight Before Playoffs
"Well damn"
25 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"I really love what a lot of the women on here are saying about "knowing your worth". That…"
37 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"I like kims outfit but the jeans are too ripped. And beys outfit minus the bummy ears, is cute."
47 minutes ago
The man replied to SMSLove's discussion Best Celebrity Sex Tape???
"The first ever sex tape to come out is the sex tape with Jayne Kennedy and her husband Leon…"
54 minutes ago
charles west commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"Unfortunately I get accused of this situation by some of my family and friends ... but my story is…"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video