Hey yall,

When I go on road trips, I like to play the ABC game about different topics. Well since this is BallerAlert, it is only fitting that we use ballers. To play the game, you name a baller who's name that starts with the letter in the alphabet . I'll go first..

A: Allen Iverson

The next poster will name a baller who's name starts with a B and so on.

Note: He must be fine! And post a pic please. Preferably one with their shirts off! I would like to fantasize. Thank you in advance:)!

*For the rare letters, like I and Z, you can use last names.

Views: 2375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Sheli, I saw the lips in the pic too. Gurl, I'm on youtube right now and whateva I can find LOL

Bob sanders
I going to find him and I'll give U and OG the scoop on the lips. lol So funny how he's at the beginning but he keeps popping up, stopping the posts.

Cougar $pice said:
@ Sheli, I saw the lips in the pic too. Gurl, I'm on youtube right now and whateva I can find LOL

You mean he isn't alone? I don't see anyone else in the picture, just him looking all sexy with his shirt off, lol.

Cougar $pice said:
I was looking for the pic where he had his shirt off ALONE. But standing next to these 3, these pic will do. LOL
He's a smart and intelligent dude.

NFLLUVA said:
Mr. aaron Maybin...rookie for the Buffalo Bills
This is my favorite post ever!
:)
Usher:

Vince Carter:

I can't Z!!! LOL.
LOL, I GOT ONE....now don't you bring your dudes in here shutting down my lil dude like last time, lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

OfficialGroupie said:
I can't Z!!! LOL.
LMAO!!! @ TAB, you are not alone (watch it with the lights off)

oh, I didn't put the Z dudes, name Zach Thomas.

Tab said:
Why did my eyes just tear up after seeing that clip of Bob Sanders?
THIS man is FINE!!! AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

sierramist said:

M: Matt Forte- RB DA BEARS! This is who I lust for! He play for the home team too!

THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST A MAN BEING THAT DAMN FINE!!!! Got me watching The Wire and only FF to his scenes! Thank you, GA Peach!

Sweet GA Peach said:

Sweet GA Peach said:
Idris Elba, Idris Elba, Idris Elba

Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.
W, X, & Y were skipped I think....maybe even V, not sure....

I'd say (W) Willie McGinest & (V) Visanthe Shiancoe.....they're my faves! was looking for pics but alas found none...shirtless anyway

Moving In Silence said:
Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 3 hours ago. 220 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I read somewhere else that the stylist dates a rich older business man who pays for all of her…"
15 minutes ago
MilkHoney commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson Becomes The Highest Paid Corner back In The League! Posted by: @aarynndenise
"Welp!!!"
28 minutes ago
E.Lynne commented on Eleven8's blog post Phoenix Suns Baller Arrested For "Super-Extreme DUI"
"idk what happened this night....but i know P and hes a good guy....he does like to party and have…"
43 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zoe Saldana Wearing Calvin Klein White Crepe Dress and White Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ Sandals
"So is she pregnant now? Should we still be ignoring her stomach? Hehehe"
1 hour ago
Profile IconENJ1, Maxxine P, Khalil Amani and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
LB&Company commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson Becomes The Highest Paid Corner back In The League! Posted by: @aarynndenise
"Lmao "mass heaux migration""
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"blinded by love"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Blac Chyna Backs Up Bestie Kim K
"+1 "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video