Hey yall,

When I go on road trips, I like to play the ABC game about different topics. Well since this is BallerAlert, it is only fitting that we use ballers. To play the game, you name a baller who's name that starts with the letter in the alphabet . I'll go first..

A: Allen Iverson

The next poster will name a baller who's name starts with a B and so on.

Note: He must be fine! And post a pic please. Preferably one with their shirts off! I would like to fantasize. Thank you in advance:)!

*For the rare letters, like I and Z, you can use last names.

Views: 4545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.
W, X, & Y were skipped I think....maybe even V, not sure....

I'd say (W) Willie McGinest & (V) Visanthe Shiancoe.....they're my faves! was looking for pics but alas found none...shirtless anyway

Moving In Silence said:
Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.
My bad....there was Vince Carter...
spicey, where do you find these pics of half-naked men?!! i likes. find one of darren sharper!!!!! stat!

Cougar $pice said:
Darnell Dockett

seen him in person. yes...he is this fine!!! and does make those same facial expressions!

Aka-Hotter said:
HOT DAMN! Now I gotta go take a shower!!!!!!!

$o $oft N $o $weet said:
THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST A MAN BEING THAT DAMN FINE!!!! Got me watching The Wire and only FF to his scenes! Thank you, GA Peach!

Sweet GA Peach said:

Sweet GA Peach said:
Idris Elba, Idris Elba, Idris Elba

hahaha! spice stop playing!!! i already told you!!! stop showing these pics. you getting me too excited!!! we gonna fight!!!

Cougar $pice said:

lol!!! i just fell off the couch!! its captain d***!!!! i mean king ding a ling!!! i mean santonio!!

Cougar $pice said:
This post CAN'T be completed without this:

Blame C.R.E.A.M for getting this started again. She pointed me to this post. Good laws!!!!! Damn if only I had Bill Gates money I'd start my own franchise and hire every damn one of the men on this post to...to...

*fans self*
*logs off computer and heads for cold shower*
OMG...You ladies have to officially add a NSFW note to the beginning of this post because of page #7!!! Ya'll trying to get me fired!!!
Get a privacy screen like I did! LOL

Sheli said:
OMG...You ladies have to officially add a NSFW note to the beginning of this post because of page #7!!! Ya'll trying to get me fired!!!
Oh my Gawd!!!! He is da SHYT!!!!!

$o $oft N $o $weet said:
THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST A MAN BEING THAT DAMN FINE!!!! Got me watching The Wire and only FF to his scenes! Thank you, GA Peach!

Sweet GA Peach said:

Sweet GA Peach said:
Idris Elba, Idris Elba, Idris Elba

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Music] GT - YBG (Young Black Gifted) [Prod. Tezalami & AOK] | @GTNoHollywood

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

GT - YBG (Young Black Gifted) [Prod. Tezalami &…Continue

Black Swan App System Review

Started by Tradingsystems in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Black Swan App – Use this RARE Black Swan App to get $6,154.60!…Continue

Tags: review, reputation, robot, management, login

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

Latest Activity

BenitaShae and Lady Thriller are now friends
1 hour ago
BenitaShae posted blog posts
1 hour ago
BenitaShae's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post