Hey yall,

When I go on road trips, I like to play the ABC game about different topics. Well since this is BallerAlert, it is only fitting that we use ballers. To play the game, you name a baller who's name that starts with the letter in the alphabet . I'll go first..

A: Allen Iverson

The next poster will name a baller who's name starts with a B and so on.

Note: He must be fine! And post a pic please. Preferably one with their shirts off! I would like to fantasize. Thank you in advance:)!

*For the rare letters, like I and Z, you can use last names.

Views: 3085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Sheli, I saw the lips in the pic too. Gurl, I'm on youtube right now and whateva I can find LOL

Bob sanders
I going to find him and I'll give U and OG the scoop on the lips. lol So funny how he's at the beginning but he keeps popping up, stopping the posts.

Cougar $pice said:
@ Sheli, I saw the lips in the pic too. Gurl, I'm on youtube right now and whateva I can find LOL

You mean he isn't alone? I don't see anyone else in the picture, just him looking all sexy with his shirt off, lol.

Cougar $pice said:
I was looking for the pic where he had his shirt off ALONE. But standing next to these 3, these pic will do. LOL
He's a smart and intelligent dude.

NFLLUVA said:
Mr. aaron Maybin...rookie for the Buffalo Bills
This is my favorite post ever!
:)
Usher:

Vince Carter:

I can't Z!!! LOL.
LOL, I GOT ONE....now don't you bring your dudes in here shutting down my lil dude like last time, lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

OfficialGroupie said:
I can't Z!!! LOL.
LMAO!!! @ TAB, you are not alone (watch it with the lights off)

oh, I didn't put the Z dudes, name Zach Thomas.

Tab said:
Why did my eyes just tear up after seeing that clip of Bob Sanders?
THIS man is FINE!!! AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

sierramist said:

M: Matt Forte- RB DA BEARS! This is who I lust for! He play for the home team too!

THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST A MAN BEING THAT DAMN FINE!!!! Got me watching The Wire and only FF to his scenes! Thank you, GA Peach!

Sweet GA Peach said:

Sweet GA Peach said:
Idris Elba, Idris Elba, Idris Elba

Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.
W, X, & Y were skipped I think....maybe even V, not sure....

I'd say (W) Willie McGinest & (V) Visanthe Shiancoe.....they're my faves! was looking for pics but alas found none...shirtless anyway

Moving In Silence said:
Was it me or were some letters skipped idk I saw I then o lol I might be just me. @Tab those lips brought on a tear or 2 as well. Great way to start the morning guys good job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 5 hours ago. 136 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels on Friday. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Anybody watching this can see he tried to restrain her from hitting him but nothing was going to…"
11 minutes ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Did DeAndre Jordan Leave The Clippers Because Of Chris Paul
"@ Brazil - Me Too!! I chuckle every single time lol"
1 hour ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Akon & Gloria Govan Keep Running Into Each Other In Africa
"@ Suga Bear - Akon has four wives."
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Exactly be accountable for your own actions. But this world is unfair. We all know how fights…"
2 hours ago
Ordinary G commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Look at the vid @Ally she turns toward him with her fist cocked and he grabs her arm trying to stop…"
2 hours ago
HeyMia commented on Eleven8's blog post Did DeAndre Jordan Leave The Clippers Because Of Chris Paul
"Deandre seems very uncle tomish"
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Niko Rose's blog post Russell Wilson Talks Ciara And Abstinence (Video) - blogged by @niksofly
"Lol...she's human and we all make mistakes. Some of us wake up, others don't but blame…"
3 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Akon & Gloria Govan Keep Running Into Each Other In Africa
"Doesn't he have a handful of wives already? "
4 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Does the video really need to be on a loop though?  Anyway, I think they were both in the…"
4 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Promoter Cancels Ashanti Show After Nobody Showed Up
"I didn't get what I paid for, gimme my damn $$ back!"
4 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Did DeAndre Jordan Leave The Clippers Because Of Chris Paul
"I couldn't even read the post, thay pic has me weak lol"
4 hours ago
Sean commented on Niko Rose's blog post Russell Wilson Talks Ciara And Abstinence (Video) - blogged by @niksofly
"Ciara is the dream and hope of every hoodrat in America. F*** a bunch of thugs and players have…"
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video