Sneak peek of the newest season of "The Game," premiering on January 10th! (Season 5)

Are you guys ready? I am!!!

Tags: the game season 5

Views: 2434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol! He is the type that's nice to look at but when he says more than one line he ruins it. 

Baller Alert said:

McHottie grayed and his hairline receded

Monica Amazing said:

How random and forced was it for Derwin and Melanie to keep running into her exes?

McHottie seems different.  Was that a different McHottie?  Because this one was so McLame and hella not cute.

I KNEW Melanie had a gut full of Trey Wiggs...I called that s*** after the last episode! lol I think that's some ole nasty karma for Derwin.  I can't believe he had the nerve to be all "dramatic" ....when he not only cheated first but knocked Janay up AND was trying to be her with no regards for Melanie.smh

I'm hoping they humble Melanie again this season.  She got on full swoll last season. She was very hard to watch.

Jason and Chardonnay seemed VERY, VERY forced...  It was sooooooooo random.I think they could've created a deeper issue in regards to Jason's black woman complex.  It was too easy to say he was treated badly by "around the way' black girls and white girls loved him.  Waaay too easy and predictable.

I'd like to see how Melanie will handle Janay. Janay def needs to be put in her place.  That b**** needs to go get a f*****' cupcake.

I'd also like to see how Jason will handle his daughter not liking black men. "Ew"?  I HATE what they've done to BritBrat.  She used to be so sweet.  :(

BET is killing this show...slowly...

Just cain't get right.  smh

Well it was easy for them to run into McHottie...they were at the hospital where she got an abortion. Trey is another issue. Like all ballers hang out in the same area. -_-

Monica Amazing said:

How random and forced was it for Derwin and Melanie to keep running into her exes?

McHottie seems different.  Was that a different McHottie?  Because this one was so McLame and hella not cute.

I KNEW Melanie had a gut full of Trey Wiggs...I called that s*** after the last episode! lol I think that's some ole nasty karma for Derwin.  I can't believe he had the nerve to be all "dramatic" ....when he not only cheated first but knocked Janay up AND was trying to be her with no regards for Melanie.smh

I'm hoping they humble Melanie again this season.  She got on full swoll last season. She was very hard to watch.

Jason and Chardonnay seemed VERY, VERY forced...  It was sooooooooo random.I think they could've created a deeper issue in regards to Jason's black woman complex.  It was too easy to say he was treated badly by "around the way' black girls and white girls loved him.  Waaay too easy and predictable.

I'd like to see how Melanie will handle Janay. Janay def needs to be put in her place.  That b**** needs to go get a f*****' cupcake.

I'd also like to see how Jason will handle his daughter not liking black men. "Ew"?  I HATE what they've done to BritBrat.  She used to be so sweet.  :(

BET is killing this show...slowly...

Just cain't get right.  smh

LOl he seemed..older..and fuller..

Baller Alert said:

McHottie grayed and his hairline receded

Monica Amazing said:

How random and forced was it for Derwin and Melanie to keep running into her exes?

McHottie seems different.  Was that a different McHottie?  Because this one was so McLame and hella not cute.

I KNEW Melanie had a gut full of Trey Wiggs...I called that s*** after the last episode! lol I think that's some ole nasty karma for Derwin.  I can't believe he had the nerve to be all "dramatic" ....when he not only cheated first but knocked Janay up AND was trying to be her with no regards for Melanie.smh

I'm hoping they humble Melanie again this season.  She got on full swoll last season. She was very hard to watch.

Jason and Chardonnay seemed VERY, VERY forced...  It was sooooooooo random.I think they could've created a deeper issue in regards to Jason's black woman complex.  It was too easy to say he was treated badly by "around the way' black girls and white girls loved him.  Waaay too easy and predictable.

I'd like to see how Melanie will handle Janay. Janay def needs to be put in her place.  That b**** needs to go get a f*****' cupcake.

I'd also like to see how Jason will handle his daughter not liking black men. "Ew"?  I HATE what they've done to BritBrat.  She used to be so sweet.  :(

BET is killing this show...slowly...

Just cain't get right.  smh

i'm always sleep by time this show comes on.i enjoy brandy more than tasha and derwin's wife

They are really taking this independent-no-electricity-bus-catching sh*t toooooooooooo far.  They must have a man writing for Brandy's character

That part had me pissed!! Especially when she said she had the money but instead put it away to save for her Spa. And if they show one more episode of Melanie looking like Celie, I'm going to SCREAM!!! I am really beginning to hate this show, they take all the strength from the black women. Tasha can't find a man and has to resort to male gigalos now a gangsta from back home, Melanie quit school & can't have kids, Chardonay hours getting cut so now she has to do hair in the kitchen to keep her lights on.

University of Smitty said:

They are really taking this independent-no-electricity-bus-catching sh*t toooooooooooo far.  They must have a man writing for Brandy's character

 I agree but I really like Jason & Chardonnay together.  

University of Smitty said:

They are really taking this independent-no-electricity-bus-catching sh*t toooooooooooo far.  They must have a man writing for Brandy's character

I guess Melanie & Derwin will never be happy...

Girl, I'm so tired of them. If it wasn't for Jason and Tee-Tee I'd quit watching.

I bet my last quarter, this will end with Derwin sleeping with and getting an "exotic" woman pregnant while Melanie is off at John Hopkins.

JustMe said:

I guess Melanie & Derwin will never be happy...
If they do, I'm done with the game... If he sleeps with anyone it will be Jaz... She just said that Derwin was the one that got away...

Sheli said:

Girl, I'm so tired of them. If it wasn't for Jason and Tee-Tee I'd quit watching.

I bet my last quarter, this will end with Derwin sleeping with and getting an "exotic" woman pregnant while Melanie is off at John Hopkins.

JustMe said:

I guess Melanie & Derwin will never be happy...

Oh yeah and they already slept together too. She fits the "extoic" mold.

JustMe said:

If they do, I'm done with the game... If he sleeps with anyone it will be Jaz... She just said that Derwin was the one that got away...

Sheli said:

Girl, I'm so tired of them. If it wasn't for Jason and Tee-Tee I'd quit watching.

I bet my last quarter, this will end with Derwin sleeping with and getting an "exotic" woman pregnant while Melanie is off at John Hopkins.

JustMe said:

I guess Melanie & Derwin will never be happy...
Melanie & Derwin aren't returning next season? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body yesterday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva Mar 23. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That's great...I would love to see him in Vegas!!"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
" goooooooo nina"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
MissLC commented on Eleven8's blog post Mark Curry Apologizes For Calling Diddy The Devil & Says He Misses Bad Boy
"You want to apologize but your Twitter name is @MarkCurryBook?? I'm so confused."
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Good for him, I just hope he doesn't f**k this up for himself."
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Preach Suga Bear"
5 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"Who the hell wants to be flown out, when all these plans crashing and missing? I be damn!!"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Congrats Breezy! I'm pulln for you to get your act together!"
6 hours ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"SMH...giggle...how embarrassing."
7 hours ago
V liked Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video