Sneak peek of the newest season of "The Game," premiering on January 10th! (Season 5)

Are you guys ready? I am!!!

Tags: the game season 5

Views: 2417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How random and forced was it for Derwin and Melanie to keep running into her exes?

McHottie seems different.  Was that a different McHottie?  Because this one was so McLame and hella not cute.

I KNEW Melanie had a gut full of Trey Wiggs...I called that s*** after the last episode! lol I think that's some ole nasty karma for Derwin.  I can't believe he had the nerve to be all "dramatic" ....when he not only cheated first but knocked Janay up AND was trying to be her with no regards for Melanie.smh

I'm hoping they humble Melanie again this season.  She got on full swoll last season. She was very hard to watch.

Jason and Chardonnay seemed VERY, VERY forced...  It was sooooooooo random.I think they could've created a deeper issue in regards to Jason's black woman complex.  It was too easy to say he was treated badly by "around the way' black girls and white girls loved him.  Waaay too easy and predictable.

I'd like to see how Melanie will handle Janay. Janay def needs to be put in her place.  That b**** needs to go get a f*****' cupcake.

I'd also like to see how Jason will handle his daughter not liking black men. "Ew"?  I HATE what they've done to BritBrat.  She used to be so sweet.  :(

BET is killing this show...slowly...

Just cain't get right.  smh

McHottie grayed and his hairline receded

Monica Amazing said:

How random and forced was it for Derwin and Melanie to keep running into her exes?

McHottie seems different.  Was that a different McHottie?  Because this one was so McLame and hella not cute.

I KNEW Melanie had a gut full of Trey Wiggs...I called that s*** after the last episode! lol I think that's some ole nasty karma for Derwin.  I can't believe he had the nerve to be all "dramatic" ....when he not only cheated first but knocked Janay up AND was trying to be her with no regards for Melanie.smh

I'm hoping they humble Melanie again this season.  She got on full swoll last season. She was very hard to watch.

Jason and Chardonnay seemed VERY, VERY forced...  It was sooooooooo random.I think they could've created a deeper issue in regards to Jason's black woman complex.  It was too easy to say he was treated badly by "around the way' black girls and white girls loved him.  Waaay too easy and predictable.

I'd like to see how Melanie will handle Janay. Janay def needs to be put in her place.  That b**** needs to go get a f*****' cupcake.

I'd also like to see how Jason will handle his daughter not liking black men. "Ew"?  I HATE what they've done to BritBrat.  She used to be so sweet.  :(

Lol! He is the type that's nice to look at but when he says more than one line he ruins it. 

Baller Alert said:

Monica Amazing said:

Well it was easy for them to run into McHottie...they were at the hospital where she got an abortion. Trey is another issue. Like all ballers hang out in the same area. -_-

Monica Amazing said:

LOl he seemed..older..and fuller..

Baller Alert said:

Monica Amazing said:

i'm always sleep by time this show comes on.i enjoy brandy more than tasha and derwin's wife

They are really taking this independent-no-electricity-bus-catching sh*t toooooooooooo far.  They must have a man writing for Brandy's character

That part had me pissed!! Especially when she said she had the money but instead put it away to save for her Spa. And if they show one more episode of Melanie looking like Celie, I'm going to SCREAM!!! I am really beginning to hate this show, they take all the strength from the black women. Tasha can't find a man and has to resort to male gigalos now a gangsta from back home, Melanie quit school & can't have kids, Chardonay hours getting cut so now she has to do hair in the kitchen to keep her lights on.

University of Smitty said:

They are really taking this independent-no-electricity-bus-catching sh*t toooooooooooo far.  They must have a man writing for Brandy's character

I agree but I really like Jason & Chardonnay together.  

University of Smitty said:

I guess Melanie & Derwin will never be happy...

Girl, I'm so tired of them. If it wasn't for Jason and Tee-Tee I'd quit watching.

I bet my last quarter, this will end with Derwin sleeping with and getting an "exotic" woman pregnant while Melanie is off at John Hopkins.

JustMe said:

If they do, I'm done with the game... If he sleeps with anyone it will be Jaz... She just said that Derwin was the one that got away...

Sheli said:

Girl, I'm so tired of them. If it wasn't for Jason and Tee-Tee I'd quit watching.

I bet my last quarter, this will end with Derwin sleeping with and getting an "exotic" woman pregnant while Melanie is off at John Hopkins.

JustMe said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyGirlWiz 2 hours ago. 40 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 3 hours ago. 26 Replies

I got it done today and I'm currently in bed resting. My pain level is about 3/10... Feels like tightness more than pain really. Almost as if i worked out too hard. My mom is my caregiver and she is…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

V liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
2 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"Lmao @ Lilly"
27 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she liked Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
50 minutes ago
nonebetter shared TDPinkFitness's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
nonebetter commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
"When Dawn comes to your area be sure to take her class, they are so much fun! We LOVE Dawn and we…"
1 hour ago
lilly commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"I didn't know females lie about having kids. I thought men only did that smh."
1 hour ago
nonebetter liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
1 hour ago
QueenofMithrone liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
1 hour ago
LES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Redskins CB Fred Smoot Beats Girlfriend & Is Released From Jail
"Oh and I am sure he was cheating, I saw his profile on Tinder"
2 hours ago
LES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Redskins CB Fred Smoot Beats Girlfriend & Is Released From Jail
"I thought he was married"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video